Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping (18725 Views)

I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi / Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: The Nigerian Cleric Who Negotiates With Bandits -BBC Monitor / Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping by Rasoj(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
God punish you idiot.
blinking001:
Patriotic Nigerians know this fact, only wailers, children of hate and perdition think otherwise. Nigeria will scale through this storm.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping by UnabashedIPOB: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
“All those we met, all of them have stopped being involved in this kidnapping. The ones doing it now are rogue ones who we did not sit down with,” Gumi said.

If this is not the most IDIOTIC statement made by any thinking human being, I do not know what is. This is your ONE NIGERIA, FOOLS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping by Richthekid: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Really
Re: Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping by malvisguy212: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
blinking001:
Patriotic Nigerians know this fact, only wailers, children of hate and perdition think otherwise. Nigeria will scale through this storm.
God bless Nigeria
gumi is the cause of this problem Nigeria is facing, negotiate with bandits and more bandits will want to be heard.
Re: Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping by chriscrosss(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lol...this man na craze sha ooo..
Re: Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping by Cooky007(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ever since your confrontation with the bandits their activities skyrocated even worst. Why sheik Gumi? You are nursing a hidden agenda, and very soon nemesis will caught up with you. How i wish Abacha is alive to address your terrorism agenda
Re: Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping by djfalone(m): 4:22am On Apr 28, 2021
Arrest this man. DOes he see what is going on
Re: Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:06am On Apr 28, 2021
onthehill:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/457831-bandits-i-negotiated-with-have-stopped-kidnapping-gumi.html
Deceivers!! When did your religion start preaching forgiveness. Why not follow the Sharia in dealing with the bandits or are they not Muslims? Last I checked logic is alien to your religion
Re: Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:25am On Apr 28, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Its a fact that logical statements are not always right. Eg the sun is very hot, someone should pour cold water on it. This statement sounds logical to pour cold water on hot thing to cool it down, however the fallacy is can anyone get close to the sun ?.
The chief negotiator of Bandits is trying to save innocents that are been killed by these evil men,
However can the singular act of this man stop, the likes of Evans & co, Fulani bandits, Niger delta militant kiddnapers & boko haram ?.
According to Wikipedia, "Logic is the systematic study of valid rules of inference, i.e. the relations that lead to the acceptance of one proposition (the conclusion) on the basis of a set of other propositions (premises)." Some keywords here are systematic, relations, conclusion and premises. So, logic is not a one size fits all as you potray it in your example. Instead it is because logic tells you that you can't get close to the sun (premise) that will lead to you not thinking of pouring water on it (conclusion).
So, it's twisted logic and an aberration to common sense to even think at all, that thinking of pouring cold water on the sun is logical. It is baby thoughts and baby thoughts are not counted as logical thoughts. It's akin to a mad man wearing tattered suit and saying the mad man is logical. Such conclusion itself must be a product of madness.
Logic is not a one size fits all just as Gumi hobnobbing with his tribal and religious affiliated criminals can't be a one-time solution to all criminal activities everywhere.
Re: Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping by HRMK: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2021
WHITE LIE!
Re: Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping by juman(m): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2021
Sheikh bandit gumi.
Hausa sheikh but spokesman to the fulani terrorists.
Re: Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping by reXurrectionZA(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2021
JamesReacher:
In a sane country, this man would be arrested and brought in for questioning. He has ties with those never to do well killing machines but its Nigeria, he's a celebrity cleric and an untouchable man here
I swear nigeria celebrates thieves and killers as heros why should an average Nigerian not go into crime?
Re: Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping by reXurrectionZA(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Its a fact that logical statements are not always right. Eg the sun is very hot, someone should pour cold water on it. This statement sounds logical to pour cold water on hot thing to cool it down, however the fallacy is can anyone get close to the sun ?.
The chief negotiator of Bandits is trying to save innocents that are been killed by these evil men,
However can the singular act of this man stop, the likes of Evans & co, Fulani bandits, Niger delta militant kiddnapers & boko haram ?.
First of all how can he know their location which has been a "stumbling" stone for the Nigeria military and nobody up till now has questions the fact that he hasn't given the location of the terrorists to the army?

Why didn't he advocate for the implementation of sharia law ?

Is this even true Or its just a show? Why would they put it up on the news in other countries shouldn't this be classified information?

why evans out of millions of bad nigerians (please I'm awaiting your answer)?

Before you bring up tribalism even if a non northern Did the same (that is if gumi actually did talk about peace with the so called bandits) would they be freely walking the streets or would they not be executed?

N/B i see no point in your issue of logic if you're a man of logic you should know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Will Not Stop Protesting, Says Atiku / Governor Dickson, Adeboye, Ayokunle At Dedication Of Bayelsa Ecumenical Centre / Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.