Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) (48443 Views)

Fulani People Attacked & Burnt Houses And Cars In Igangan, 20 Killed - Oyo State / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by WATCHMANX: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Henryjr:
The SLEEPY president won't act till naija is totally destroyed.

I don't understand my president o
I think you do understand him! smiley
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by Ojiofor: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
onuman:

Ojiofor of NL come and read more facts.
In your little mindset, IPOB’s ESN would be foolish to kill Igbo policemen in the east,burn government buildings in the east,
Think twice.

You guys are not serious at all.
You support and celebrate the killing and destruction of your own people because it is done by your favourite terrorist group and still deny it at same time. Before the formation of ESN there was nothing like UGM in Igboland.
You guys better wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late and stop emulating jihadist terrorist and become inhuman like them.
Ebe ahu unu mmanya Na ga mmeme adighii kwa ya oh.
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by Olayemitemitope(f): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin grin
PlayMaker14:
After guzzling 4 big Ragolis can of Agbó jedi-jedi, you will get inspired to login and comment bullshit.

Biafra will only burn in your dreams.
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by dragunov: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
seunmsg:
I think it’s time to negotiate with IPOB. The killings and destruction is getting out of hand.

Shebi you wanted the Nigerian military 'to come down with all their might' ni? Abi you don't want that again?
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by Cooky007(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Stupidity and senselessness! If a child wants to know what kills his father? What kills the father will certainly kills the son.
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by goshee: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
blinking001:
Who ever came up with this idea must be very stupid. Destroying a symbolic building as this one is gross stupidity. This coordinated attacks must stop. It is getting boring already. What Nigeria needs now is peace.
There can be no peace in the ZOO
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 1:40am On Apr 28, 2021
JudgeKronos:

Dude, if you call a separatist group terrorists for agitating a sovereign state.... then you’re a coward ...
remember we had a rally days ago in Ibadan agitating for ODUA republic... I never heard anyone call that terrorism...
Why are you burning and killing policemen?
This was exactly what Boko Haram started with and now look at the repercussion..And don't forget the Igbos have history of rebellion which cost the life of millions so what do you expect of the government? If you want a sovereignty, gain it, in it. Not by being violent, killing people..
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by muhakeem(m): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2021
nairalandankrah:

In your sheer fulanistic stupidity and hypocrisy you forgot that, Arewa is burning as well grin..
In fact yours is worst.. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6525993/boko-haram-observed-evening-prayer..

stop being mumuish, is this post about the north or west now?
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by muhakeem(m): 7:34am On Apr 28, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Has the north been annihiliated?
stop being myopic, lets discusss this particular topic, wen the topic for the north is posted then u can make ur various point too
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
There is result to all what they are doing in their region. Which is definitely to be negative .what are fighting for and how do they want to achieve it with the level of stupidity they are displaying? I hope they will not come out tomorrow to lay blame of their misfortune on someone else .Their forfathers did same thing they got sadness,sorrow,Hunger ,distructions and untimely death.I don't know if stupidity and senseless can be inherited through DNA .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos / Buhari Shortlists New IG Of Police / Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.