Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Need Simple Advice Please - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Simple Advice Please (135 Views)

Would You Date A Single Mom With 3 Kids From 2 Different Fathers? Advice Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Simple Advice Please by Elechi223(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]

I NEED ADVISE PLEASE!

I've been i distance relationship with my girlfriend over 6yrs now.

I had been calling chatting and laugh.

Now i have any issue which need you to get involve with by your advice.

Just because she called my in 2days but i my phone at phone due to raining which i left it for outside work.

This is what she sent to me by text

"Ifemi can you explaing what is happend beetwen us, you are hurting me so deeply i mean bitter deep"

so when i got her message i wanted to call for explaination but my phone shutdown automaticaly.

i tried all i could to make sure i call her , but all my effort was in vain.

But now i dont know what to do any longer, i don't know if i should call her or just forget about her.

It has over 8days she don't even call or text.

ADVICE PLEASE!
Re: I Need Simple Advice Please by Bukky001(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Your matter get as e be o but if you are truly experiencing this, It happens. Just calm down and keep making efforts, when you two finally gets to talk, explain yourself. if both of you really love and trust each other it won't break you (from my personal experience)

1 Like

Re: I Need Simple Advice Please by MickzyDonald: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Elechi223:
[color=#770077][/color]

I NEED ADVISE PLEASE!

I've been i distance relationship with my girlfriend over 6yrs now.

I had been calling chatting and laugh.

Now i have any issue which need you to get involve with by your advice.

Just because she called my in 2days but i my phone at phone due to raining which i left it for outside work.

This is what she sent to me by text

"Ifemi can you explaing what is happend beetwen us, you are hurting me so deeply i mean bitter deep"

so when i got her message i wanted to call for explaination but my phone shutdown automaticaly.

i tried all i could to make sure i call her , but all my effort was in vain.

But now i dont know what to do any longer, i don't know if i should call her or just forget about her.

It has over 8days she don't even call or text.

ADVICE PLEASE!
Bro call her before you lose something tangible, she's trying to know if you'll call her or not, so as you are seeing this, pick up your phone send her apologetic messages, call to apologize and continue your love life, she's worth it if she ain't a biller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Simple Advice Please by Elechi223(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
DONALD VS BUKKY.

Thanks for your involvements. i pray non You shall loose good thing non lack of blessing.

God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

It's Time To Be Married / Insta Medic Healthcare (promo) / Val Special: Difference Between Dating And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.