Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Case Of The Ex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Case Of The Ex! (1745 Views)

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / The Curse Of The " Ex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case Of The Ex! by Advocator: 12:33am On Apr 23, 2011
Where do I begin? I got a case of mad ex girl trying to ruin my life because I left her. This crazy chick is belling my house-line, calling me on private numbers, giving out ma number, harassing me at ma work-place,coming to my gym acting mad, yelling and sh[i]i[/i]t. She even tried to break into my house! I mean she got several screw loose. This is affecting my relationship outside the box. We broke up for a reason and that reason stays untouched. I told her numerous time that she should move on, that she is beautiful and the ocean is full of variety fishes but to no VAIN.

What to I do with this physco woman? Help a brother out y'all.
Re: Case Of The Ex! by BABE3: 12:40am On Apr 23, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dial 911! ASAP!
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Ethiodime: 12:42am On Apr 23, 2011
get back with her advo.

any gurl willing to break into ur house for u is worth keeping.
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 23, 2011
May I ask: what does she yell about? If you owe her money then pay her back, if you got her pregnant then get rid of the baby, if you beat her up then get counselling. As you can see different reasons, different options. So what is she losing her mind over?

It also depends on where you live:
AFRICA, let her in your compound and tell your meguard to deal with her accordingly before bribing the local cops to scare her away.

SOUTH AMERICA, let your new gf deal with her, she will surely kick her asss for you.

US, get some evidence(video/pics/statements from co worker or neighbors) then get a restraining order or simply wait for her to get tired.

EUROPE, you're shiit out of luck!!!

For sure it aint ASIA as they don't act this way EVER.
Re: Case Of The Ex! by BABE3: 12:46am On Apr 23, 2011
No Advo! Don't listen to Ethiodime! Don't! Your Ex is psycho!!!!! Don't keep her out of pity! Get her away from you!
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Advocator: 12:46am On Apr 23, 2011
BABE!:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dial 911! ASAP!

You this the popos will beliv my arse?  
Ethiodime:

get back with her advo.

any gurl willing to break into your house for u is worth keeping.

She accused me of Plagiarism just to save her arse from failing a module/unit in university,which I now gotta re-sit this summer while doing ma placement too. Not to mention It's costing me $ 800 and this is before she started this hate campaign. You think she still worth it? She wants nothing good for me!
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Ethiodime: 12:48am On Apr 23, 2011
Advocator:

You this the popos will beliv my arse?  She accused me of Plagiarism just to save her arse from failing a module/unit in university,which I now gotta re-sit this summer while doing ma placement too. Not to mention It's costing me $ 800 and this is before she started this hate campaign. You think she still worth it? She wants nothing good for me!

nevermind wat i said before, beat that biatch wid a bat angry

lmaao babe u r right i tink.
Re: Case Of The Ex! by 190: 12:49am On Apr 23, 2011
@Advocator

when u were busy banging her, you didnt know she had anger management related issues
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Dsense(m): 12:50am On Apr 23, 2011
Ethiodime:

get back with her advo.

any gurl willing to break into your house for u is worth keeping.

Are you sure you re a human
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Advocator: 12:50am On Apr 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

May I ask: what does she yell about? If you owe her money then pay her back, if you got her pregnant then get rid of the baby, if you beat her up then get counselling. As you can see different reasons, different options. So what is she losing her mind over?

It also depends on where you live:
AFRICA, let her in your compound and tell your meguard to deal with her accordingly before bribing the local cops to scare her away.

SOUTH AMERICA, let your new gf deal with her, she will surely kick her asss for you.

US, get some evidence(video/pics/statements from co worker or neighbors) then get a restraining order or simply wait for her to get tired.

EUROPE, you're shiit out of luck!!!

For sure it aint ASIA as they don't act this way EVER.

LOOOL man I own her nothing and I still respect her as a human being. This is a person I use to love if I remind you. However she doesn't know the phrase moving on. I wanna let her down in a mannerly manner again but my plea falls into a deaf ear all the time.
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 23, 2011
Lol poor Advo. tell me you didn't "put it on her" did you bro?
got the girl STALKING grin grin grin grin
Re: Case Of The Ex! by BABE3: 12:53am On Apr 23, 2011
Advocator:

[b]You this the popos will beliv my ars[/b]e?  She accused me of Plagiarism just to save her arse from failing a module/unit in university,which I now gotta re-sit this summer while doing ma placement too. Not to mention It's costing me $ 800 and this is before she started this hate campaign. You think she still worth it? She wants nothing good for me!

Errmm! There's something called Evidence! Get them!
B1tches are crazy, you have to be careful!
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 23, 2011
@advo
The minute she lied about the plagiarism, that was it! All gloves were off and you should have taken the matter seriously.
She wants to make your life hell (just like hers) and you're allowing her.

Ok this is what "crazy" you should do:
Man do you know what kind of insane shiit a crackhead would do for a 100$?!
Send 2crackheads to deal with her and your problem will be solved instantly.
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 23, 2011
LOL D-Sense that's how my girl Ethio. roles
she goes against the grain. . .even if she ends up talking off the wall grin
we have that in common. wink
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Advocator: 12:57am On Apr 23, 2011
190:

@Advocator

when u were busy banging her, you didnt know she had anger management related issues

There are time of jokes chicka! And most importantly I don't share my sex life on a net unless I am discussing them b-i-t-c-h-e-s that I screw.  cool

BABE!:

No Advo! Don't listen to Ethiodime! Don't! Your Ex is psycho!!!!! Don't keep her out of pity! Get her away from you!

Good point darling.

Ethiodime:

nevermind wat i said before, beat that biatch wid a bat angry

lmaao babe u r right i tink.

LOOOOOOL, snm.

MzDarkSkin:

Lol poor Advo. tell me you didn't "put it on her" did you bro?
got the girl STALKING  grin grin grin grin

The sad part is, it is someone that I care about (in a friendly manner). My love for her as an intimacy aghast faded but not as a friend. She is driving my crazy thoe.
Re: Case Of The Ex! by 190: 1:00am On Apr 23, 2011
Advocator

Have u ever heard the name SUZZANE IBRU

wheres this biiitch u dealing with from

Re: Case Of The Ex! by Advocator: 1:02am On Apr 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@advo
The minute she lied about the plagiarism, that was it! All gloves were off and you should have taken the matter seriously.
She wants to make your life hell (just like hers) and you're  allowing her.

Ok this is what "crazy" you should do:
Man do you know what kind of insane shiit a crackhead would do for a 100$?!
Send 2crackheads to deal with her and your problem will be solved instantly.

I thought she did that because she got caught, out of fear nasaying? We were tight back then, I even forgave her but after a while it all went wrong and we parted. I'm doomed right now, literary doomed.

BABE!:

Errmm! There's something called Evidence! Get them!
B1tches are crazy, you have to be careful!

Giving a friend that use to be my girlfriend a criminal record, darling?
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 23, 2011
Awe hun. I feel u.
I've had to deal with the same thing. undecided
Just had to ask my sister to cease talking to one.
She even removed them from her list. We don't like them tongue
some ppl need to know to let go of childishness and obsessiveness.
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 23, 2011
Man, you are making up a lot of "excuses" for this broad. You know, giving her some friendly dikcing once in a while would also solve the problem (Since you want to play it "nice")
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Dsense(m): 1:07am On Apr 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LOL D-Sense that's how my girl Ethio. roles
she goes against the grain. . .even if she ends up talking off the wall grin
we have that in common. wink

So weird grin
Don't tell me you act alike? shocked shocked shocked . . .Phsyco club indeed grin grin

OP
How do you plan ti hit her hard ?  . . I suppose we should be talking on that now undecided

This girl has shown you her true color,so what else are you waitng for?
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 23, 2011
LOL sharrap dia d-sense grin
Re: Case Of The Ex! by aminalib(f): 1:12am On Apr 23, 2011
Advocator:

Where do I begin? I got a case of mad ex girl trying to ruin my life because I left her. This crazy chick is belling my house-line, calling me on private numbers, giving out ma number, harassing me at ma work-place,coming to my gym acting mad, yelling and sh[i]i[/i]t. She even tried to break into my house! I mean she got several screw loose. This is affecting my relationship outside the box. We broke up for a reason and that reason stays untouched. I told her numerous time that she should move on, that she is beautiful and the ocean is full of variety fishes but to no VAIN.

What to I do with this physco woman? Help a brother out y'all.

hmmmmmmmmmm, i see
Re: Case Of The Ex! by BABE3: 1:12am On Apr 23, 2011
Mr.OP

oh so you want to die at a tender age?---lmao,  Sorry o! I was just advising you. This is how "they" all start. She's breaking into your house now, next thing she's --- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't joke with sh1t like this, coz I've had personal (well, not-so personal) experience--  a girl acting all crazy with her boyfriend after a break-up and she ended up "mis-behaving".

If you're serious o, if you're not making up stories, ---then You have to do, what you have to do.
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Advocator: 1:17am On Apr 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Man, you are making up a lot of "excuses" for this broad. You know, giving her some friendly dikcing once in a while would also solve the problem (Since you want to play it "nice"wink

Bro I need a way to let her down, this time permanently. I really do. I am desperate just to make her quit messing my life.

aminalib:

hmmmmmmmmmm, i see
Are you mourning b-i-t-ch? smiley

BABE!:

Mr.OP

oh so you want to die at a tender age?---lmao,  Sorry o! I was just advising you. This is how "they" all start. She's breaking into your house now, next thing she's --- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't joke with sh1t like this, coz I've had personal (well, not-so personal) experience--  a girl acting all crazy with her boyfriend after a break-up and she ended up "mis-behaving".

If you're serious o, if you're not making up stories, ---then You have to do, what you have to do.

I hate liars so making things up to astir attention is NOT me. I'm serious babe, this girl who was part of my life once is driving me nuts. I actually didn't went anywhere today except my gym and a little chitchat with my boys and guess what? She was there yelling at me from distant, ridiculing me infront of the public.   I took her aside by she went all crazy then I drive off. lipsrsealed
Re: Case Of The Ex! by aminalib(f): 1:19am On Apr 23, 2011
Advocator:

Bro I need a way to let her down, this time permanently. I really do. I am desperate just to make her quit messing my life.

Are you mourning b-i-t-ch? smiley

yes just trying to see how a b-i-t-ch like u sounds cool
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Advocator: 1:20am On Apr 23, 2011
aminalib:

yes just trying to see how a  b-i-t-ch like u sounds  cool
I don't mourn I roar like a lion, I leave the mourning sessions for my b-i-t-c-h-e-s.  grin
Re: Case Of The Ex! by aminalib(f): 1:22am On Apr 23, 2011
Advocator:

I don't mourn I roar like a lion, I leave the mourning sessions for my b-i-t-c-h-e-s. grin

Yes you are the baddest B-i-t-ch, i love when i make u wear my heels cheesy
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Sirfly: 1:56am On Apr 23, 2011
advocatorr hi, your gf is abusing me. i dont know wht to do sad
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Sirfly: 1:58am On Apr 23, 2011
u should tell the canadian soldiers about this harassment, for all we know she can kill u.

plsss op talk to your gf, tell her to stop absuing me. i hate her eww shes a promise breaker, ugly , u should dump her

jesus abeg dump herundecided
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Phate07(m): 2:08am On Apr 23, 2011

Place a contract on her head. angry
Re: Case Of The Ex! by Sirfly: 2:09am On Apr 23, 2011
Phate07:

undecided undecided
Re: Case Of The Ex! by BloodShed1: 2:15am On Apr 23, 2011
Phate07:

^^I would advise this, but I don't want you to go to jail, but do that if you can get away with it.

Otherwise just call the police because if you even defend yourself against this woman, we know what's going to happen to you as a man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Touching: A Wife's Unfailing Love For Her Husband (part One) / LADIES: 5 Myths About Getting Flat Stomach! / When Your Immediate Elder Brother Wants To Marry Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.