Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? (1704 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by tellwisdom: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
Let a gurl never hear u tell them, U own 3 cars, jst came back from so so place, Planning to get some properties bla bla bla. They begin to Task u. why?? angry angry

Fuckkk u if u open ur mouth to tell me, its d type i meet. Your yansh go BURN angry angry
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
Why not simply introduce yourself?

"Hi, I'm Tellwidsom. What's ur name?"
"Nice to meet you"
"Loving this weather."
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by Goldieluks: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
You don eat anything today so? Cause you sound starved.
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by tellwisdom: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2011
grin grin una grin dey craze. Bt seriously why?? angry angry
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2011
A girl that has seen it all, a girl that her father has more than 3 cars, a girl that her father's properties surpasses yours, a girl that was born rich, a girl that makes and has her own money, would NEVER task you for anything. . .

Therefore it depends on the kind of girls you meet! What kind of girls do you meet?
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by tellwisdom: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2011
Like u knw my worth compare to her dad's!! # small pikin undecided undecided
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by slimyem: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2011
tellfoolish,why will your brain stop functioning like that of a ram?
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2011
tellwisdom:

Like u knw my worth compare to her dad's!! # small pikin undecided undecided

For once, use your brains when replying, if you want to turn this thread into a cuss first,  you know how i do it! It's up to you, cos i'm tired of whooping your arse! So for once, act reasonably!. . .

In my post, i said a girl her father has more than 3 cars. . . did you skip that part?
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by Yorisb: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
michelin89:

Why not simply introduce yourself?

"Hi, I'm Tellwidsom. What's your name?"
"Nice to meet you"
"Loving this weather."

You nicked one of my fav. & evergreen chat up lines abi? Lol
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by tellwisdom: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2011
Dude, when replying to my posts, u've got to read, re-read and study it properly so as to understand the content. I started the letter with-------------->
Let a gurl never hear u tell them, U own 3 cars

Even if i made mention of 3cars. It wasnt all abt it, being 3cars like u strived to clearify.  Onlike u telling someone, make dem never hear sey u get MONEY(pidgin)<===HOW MUCH EXACTLY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE?? undecided undecided. Same goes upthere undecided undecided.

Dont be in a rush. ok??  wink wink #BEBETO undecided undecided
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by tellwisdom: 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2011
tellfoolish,why will your brain stop functioning like that of a ram?

That im trying to reshape your character from worst to worse has now called for abuse right?? #Carry onundecided undecided
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by MrsChima1(f): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2011
LMAO@I am tired of whooping your arse! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Telldumbdom,

A woman who has her own things and are content with what she has will never task another man/person.

It has nothing to do with gender, a greedy person is a greedy person. You need to change your circle, location, and mindset to find DECENT women who are content with what they have and don't have.

You first need to become what you seek in a woman. wink
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2011
First of all, why are you even telling a girl all that upon meeting her?

In psychology, there is  something called  matching phenomenon. We like those who are similar tho us (beauty + beauty, wealth+wealth). However, if a man lacks in some areas (Looks, big dcciik, attraction, intelligence etc), he compensates with other factos (wealth, wealth, wealth, etc).

That is why you have Nigerian men discussing their wealth to a girl because they lack in areas that REALLY matters. The girls sees his wealth as compensation so they stay. So dont blame them if you have nothing else to make them stay.
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by MrsChima1(f): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

First of all, why are you even telling a girl all that upon meeting her?

In psychology, there is  something called  matching phenomenon. We like those who are similar tho us (beauty + beauty, wealth+wealth). However, if a man lacks in some areas (Looks, big dcciik, attraction, intelligence etc), he compensates with other factos (wealth, wealth, wealth, etc).

That is why you have Nigerian men discussing their wealth to a girl because they lack in areas that REALLY matters. The girls sees his wealth as compensation so they stay. So dont blame them if you have nothing else to make them stay.

What if he lacks big kondo but has a long tongue? embarassed Just asking. (whistling)
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

What if he lacks big kondo but has a long tongue?   embarassed   Just asking.  (whistling)

If the woman likes to be tongue-fcukked instead of dcck-bleeped, then she might possibly stay.
But I'd rather a big dciik pounding my femalecore than a long tongue. I am, c'mon, I'd have to be kissing that later. Do it small small, not all the time.

Excuse me if my language is too . . . .
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by tellwisdom: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
Telldumbdom,

A woman who has her own things and are content with what she has will never task another man/person.  

It has nothing to do with gender, a greedy person is a greedy person.  You need to change your circle, location, and mindset to find DECENT women who are content with what they have and don't have.  

You first need to become what you seek in a woman. wink

The first day u heard ur first guy was a Truck driver in d U.S, u began ordering all types of junky food embarassed embarassed. Probably the reason fr ur GORODOM YANSH undecided undecided
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by MrsChima1(f): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

If the woman likes to be tongue-fcukked instead of dcck-bleeped, then she might possibly stay.
But I'd rather a big dciik pounding my femalecore than a long tongue. I am, c'mon, I'd have to be kissing that later. Do it small small, not all the time.

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin Don't apologize! I like honesty! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well, if a man doesn't have the length to pound he must compensate with his tongue. But I hear you though! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by MrsChima1(f): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
tellwisdom:

The first day u heard your first guy was a Truck driver in d U.S, u began ordering all types of junky food embarassed embarassed. Probably the reason fr your GORODOM YANSH undecided undecided

Tone and succulent nyansh comes from EXERCISING. Of course, you wouldn't know nothing about that. wink

I suggest you tell your hoes to back away from the table and eat one suya instead of 10. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by tellwisdom: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2011
ileke idiamin, Mmbanuu angry angry. Im jst a poor farmer. Still they talk we guys out to saying poo embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by tellwisdom: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2011
Tone and succulent nyansh comes from EXERCISING. Of course, you wouldn't know nothing about that. wink

I suggest you tell your hoes to back away from the table and eat one suya instead of 10. lipsrsealed

Yes, our gurls wont listen embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by MrsChima1(f): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
You are a poor farmer FLASHING MONEY to broke chicks?  

That's like a crackhead going to school to be a drug counselor!   lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2011
lol .
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by tellwisdom: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2011
And hws that my fault embarassed embarassed. Blame the country, nt the gurls undecided undecided

But chima, can i smooch your left boobbbss wink wink # U will like it more than me undecided undecided
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by seedord247(m): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2011
Brooo no be only you . . . the moment freetoto discover say i dey drive 2009 Ford Mustang she upload her pics for her Profile.
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by MrsChima1(f): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2011
tellwisdom:

And hws that my fault embarassed embarassed. Blame the country, nt the gurls undecided undecided

But chima, can i smooch your left boobbbss wink wink # U will like it more than me undecided undecided

No thanks. I would rather swim in the pool with sharks.
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
just tell a naija babe say u get motor b4 u say jack robinson! she don already dey ask for ur phone number while at the same time she dey open her leg wide 4 u grin
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by Mynd44: 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2011
Dumbness has a name
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Na dat one be the reason wey u dey run after chinese men with small crayon sized d!cks? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by sistajay(f): 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mynd_44:

Dumbness has a name

And the name is tellwisdom I mean telldumbness!!
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by 195(f): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
The OP is true

Recent statistics proved that 90% of Nigerian women has @ one stage
of their lives robbed a bank at gun points
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by Renike(f): 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2011
Thank God I'm one of the 10% (and may it continually be so IJN, Amen!)
Re: Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? by tellwisdom: 1:09am On Dec 13, 2011
Brooo no be only you . . . the moment freetoto discover say i dey drive 2009 Ford Mustang she upload her pics for her Profile

. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . / What Can I Do To Let Him Propose To Me? / Are All Nigerian Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.