Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am (24677 Views)

COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by SouthEastFacts: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Spare me your sermon, lead the subsequent attack in Rivers and let's see whether it will be pleasant for you and your sponsors. Rivers people will never tolerate such madness in our land... If you think you can come into Rivers to turn it to theatre of war, kindly proceed to display your "bravery" and let's see the outcome.
You created a monster and the monster is home.

The East will hold you people responsible.

Fix the madness you guys created.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by SouthEastFacts: 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
Then they should bring it on... Rivers is waiting to clear their doubts
You are still waiting. Why not go after them.
Enjoy your monster. Rivers created it.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by doctokwus: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
joeluv:
Leave rivers people alone and face your region. If you want unknown gunmen in the east. You can have feast with them. But they are not welcomed in rivers state.
Api!
UGM have already started achieving the aim they want:making Rivers feel the heat and Wike becoming restless and taking rash decisions.
The aim is to make everyone in Rivers feel the pain of the massacre in Obiigbo and make the state government very,very uncomfortable.
If the killings were indeed carried out by IPOB or groups affiliated to it,it tells you that these are people driven by ideology,driven by revenge and not afraid to die because they feel they already lost all with massacre,rape and torture of their loved ones.
Anyone that thinks a curfew and land border closures will stop the killings,if it's ideology and revenge driven is a first class fo ol.
It MAY just delay it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by OBUKSBAYELSA: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lajet:
Wicked Wike always ready to punish Rivers state people. Any small thing he will impose a curfew. power-drunk Dictator

You think the decision was taken in bad faith? I disagree with you Lajet, a murderous group of miscreants is taking or killing soft targets and you say Wike's decision is wrong, I pray one of yours do not get killed but Wike's decision is the right thing to do for now. who Is the next target do you know?

4 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by baralatie(m): 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
BigSarah:

Are you saying IPOB is responsible for the attacks on security operatives in Rivers state?
yes!

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by ngadaAwo: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Spare me your sermon, lead the subsequent attack in Rivers and let's see whether it will be pleasant for you and your sponsors. Rivers people will never tolerate such madness in our land... If you think you can come into Rivers to turn it to theatre of war, kindly proceed to display your "bravery" and let's see the outcome.
[/s]
trash trash trash
just rants and nothing more.

The ones that happened in 3 different locations what happened?

your rants end here while different things happens offline.
you've been ranting for ages and writing epistles for decades what has it changed?
nothing.
times have changed instead of ranting like a pregnant toad why not channel your frustrations to Buhari.

Nonsense and protection seeker grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Omoslim26: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, Rivers is very safe and secured, THIS I CAN CONFIRM!

Those cowards gunmen can't survive in any parts of our state, this I can assure you. The coming days will be interesting for anyone to test our resolve...

This is a very bad time for Imolites.

But we will beat this.

I will be glad to see a case where the people will hold down and leach those bastard ugm criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

But we will beat this.

I will be glad to see a case where the people will hold down and leach those bastard ugm criminals.
If the community is ready they can end the madness. However, if they see the gunmen as the savior to free them from marginalisation, then it will be unfortunate. Irrespective, Rivers won't accommodate them.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by helinues: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Now, the argument is all about individual protecting their home states.

Interesting time to be a Nigerian
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Omoslim26: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

If the community is ready they can end the madness. However, if they see the gunmen as the savior to free them from marginalisation, then it will be unfortunate. Irrespective, Rivers won't accommodate them.

One of the factors steering up dis madness in Imo is the useless onyeoshi vote.

we didn't vote that man I can assure you that the FG played their games on the people and it's not playing out well.

but they should know dis guys will not drop their guns they will move into a bigger terror if this is not tamed now.
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by ngadaAwo: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
lol na the same army iswap stole MRAP right under their noses and drove it away in a slow wide truck
na the same army wan enforce curfew?

while it's a good measure any governor will take it's useless.
it's just like enforcing curfew in Borno

what is the difference between army and civillian if not guns
you have guns they have guns too
so it's an even fight.
my prayer is only for the innocent civilians
that's all

2 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by legitnow: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

BUT YOUR GOVERNOR INVITED ARMY TO CARRY OUT MASACRE IN OBIIGBO.

IS OBIIGBO PART OF THE RIVERS STATE THAT WONT ACCOMMODATE THEM?

WEN U KNOW A PERSON IS NOT MAKING SENSE, IS WEN HE STARTS SEEING RIVERS PEOPLE.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE RIVERS PEOPLE, SPEAK FOR YOUR ETHNIC GROUP OR SHUT UP.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by ngadaAwo: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

[/s]
trash
more irrelevant rants
the one that happened in 3 different locations what happened?

no dey rant online from the comfort of your room.
go outside and join the military and fight UGM
you talk too much grin

Ordinary online threat you seek protection na gun fight you wan join cheesy

this my friend Tamuno sef

3 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

One of the factors steering up dis madness in Imo is the useless onyeoshi vote.

we didn't vote that man I can assure you that the FG played their games on the people and it's not playing out well.

but they should know dis guys will not drop their guns they will move into a bigger terror if this is not tamed now.
My brother, nobody can remove a Governor through arson, wanton killings of security agents and destruction of public/private properties. In fact, doing that will be counter productive as it will create society where the community will be at the mercies of criminals and unprofessional government agents. It will even emboldened the Governor to deploy his thugs to continue tgw madness so as to remain in office.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by goodnessme1(f): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

But we will beat this.

Will you lead us to leach the UGMgrin grin

We have been planning this but in need of leader.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Jdbrasco2: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
afroniger:
Wike should not allow Rivers become another Imo because it is starting to look like it could. The socalled 'Unknown Gunmen' should be treated like terrorists. No mercy should be shown to them, because if left alone they will later graduate to terrorizing ordinary Rivers people.
He has blood on his hand and expect to have peace. It doesn't happen that way. What about the innocent people wike massacred in Ibigbo with his Fulani army? Their families should forget?

5 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by ngadaAwo: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
a highly compromised Fulanian Army is no longer the people's army
they've been highly compromised that the people no longer have faith in them.

This is the worst thing to happen to any nation that's why most nations military results to coup to overthrow the government responsible for the loss of faith in the military by its citizens.
unfortunately nothing like that is happening.
what we're witnessing today is pure lack of faith in the military by the citizens which caused by pure bias of the government that used its military to protect killer herdsmen.

I remember those days the nation mourns death of gallant soldiers killed by terrorists but look at what's happening today
i never thought a day will come when there will be jubilation whenever soldiers are being killed by terrorists, bandits or UGM.
the army echelon should act on time to restore the faith.
it's now or never.

people like the Op that feeds with politics always see things politically but this is beyond politics.
the nation is about to slide into total anarchy and nobody is safe trust me.

like sarrki once suggested
it's time brave patriotic military men do the needful.

cc
helinues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by wingmanIII: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
OBUKSBAYELSA:

You think the decision was taken in bad faith? I disagree with you Lajet, a murderous group of miscreants is taking or killing soft targets and you say Wike's decision is wrong, I pray one of yours do not get killed but Wike's decision is the right thing to do for now. who Is the next target do you know?

Armed military/paramilitary men on guard duty are soft target? How do?
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Jdbrasco2: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
Then let whoever they are try their stunt in Rivers state going forward. No need to sermonise, it's time to walk the talk...

One assurance I'll give you is that Rivers state is not Imo, we won't accommodate nor tolerate terrorists. There is always consequences
You just dey rant online as if u have a million heads. Show me your response to Ibigbo massacre by your masters b4 I can take u serious.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Omoslim26: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
goodnessme1:
Will you lead us to leach the UGMgrin grin

We have been planning this but in need of leader.

Okay no problem when you gather let me know.

firstly wat state in Igbo are you from
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Hundredfold4lif(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lajet:
Wicked Wike always ready to punish Rivers state people. Any small thing he will impose a curfew. power-drunk Dictator

ARE YOU MAD?
GO BACK TO YOUR STATE!
NONSENSICAL NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by 2elliot: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
My advice to gunmen, whoever they are, is for.them to leave Rivers state because the people and the government will not tolerate their madness.

EDITED

I expect all the Nairaland insurgents and gunmen sympathisers that think the curfew is unenforceable and Rivers will be turned to another Imo by the cowards called gunmen to step up their game, walk their talk and defy the curfew... Let us see what will happen afterwards
Go stand for road na
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by goodnessme1(f): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

Okay no problem when you gather let me know.
firstly wat state in Igbo are you from
Am from delta

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by 2elliot: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

No need to blow many grammar, you can defy the curfew or lead whoever you think is brave to replicate the madness in Imo in Rivers. Let's see whether there won't be consequences
Abeg no pour me with spit. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by 2elliot: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

Hmm those ones are just keyboard warriors of the occult group they have no business with ipob in reality.

The SS should partner with the force if you sight the bastards doing their nonsense clamp in on them , they can't be more than the youths.

Save your father's land from bastard ugm.
U are mad! Which SS? Are we sharing same umbilical cord?

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Omoslim26: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
goodnessme1:
Am from delta

And you are expecting an Owerri man to come and help you leach the same problem facing My state.

How far na.

by the way hope you are not one of em criminal ugm supporters

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Omoslim26: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
2elliot:
U are mad! Which SS? Are we sharing same umbilical cord?

Oga are you sure you are fine.

where did I talk of sharing the same umbilical cord??

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Omoslim26: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
goodnessme1:
Am from delta

You are not from Delta how can you be from Delta and you are praying for security unrest in Igboland??

One of the taquiyya demons spotted.

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by OfoIgbo: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

There is nothing like Unknown gunmen... The gunmen are known and are politically sponsored. Irrespective of whoever they are or their motive, Rivers state will not accommodate them.

At least Wike didn't mention IPOB this time around. Fear don catch him.

Anyway, let's keep an eye on Rivers state over the next few days to know whether this Unknown gunmen will ignore Some and strike. If they strike, I will forever see Wike as just blowing hot air. grin

Also if they strike, it will mean that those UGM are from Rivers state, hence a Biafran territory. cool

4 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by goodnessme1(f): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

And you are expecting an Owerri man to come and help you leach the same problem facing My state.

How far na.

by the way hope you are not one of em criminal ugm supporters
Igbo is Igbo.

Lead us to leach UGM.
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by 2elliot: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, Rivers is very safe and secured, THIS I CAN CONFIRM!

Those cowards gunmen can't survive in any parts of our state, this I can assure you. The coming days will be interesting for anyone to test our resolve...
If you and wicked think you all can hide under one SS to continue to enslave us while living in the cover of one Fraudgeria, day go break for una. U will realise that day that there is nothing like one SS and that we don't share one umblical cord. That day, all you will realise that fraudulent state boundaries does not indicate loyalty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by goodnessme1(f): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

You are not from Delta how can you be from Delta and you are praying for security unrest in Igboland??

One of the taquiyya demons spotted.
Are you more Igbo than me.

Kpachara anya gi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Reviews Asylum Policy, Favours LGBTI, Ignores IPOB Members - The Cable / VAT Amendments: NBA, SANs Caution NASS, Fault FIRS Planned Revenue Court / Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.