Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am (24955 Views)

Budget: Pro-Wike Assembly Shuts Down All Rivers Expenditures by Gov Fubara / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Lexicon123: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Enoch07:

oga pls keep quiet if you don have any reasonable suggestions, he's the chief security officer in the state he knows better. an we in ph are not complaining, we don't want what's happening in imo state to happen here.
Exactly. It's not as if the current turbulence is some trophy being won and that needs to be emulated.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Truthfulguy10: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
legitnow:
[s][/s]

THIS ONE NO BE ONLINE AFFAIR, IF U SAY NA U GET RIVERS STATE, GO AND ENFORCE THE CURFEW.

DEM NO DEY TELLI PERSON.

grin grin

No mind him
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by SmartPolician: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
richmond500:
to think there are people that supports the madness of these unknown gun men baffles me..
Like someone attacks security personnel and they are happy because of their hatred for Buhari

I am sure people like you had a good laugh when soldiers were killing unarmed IPOB protesters. They even made the guys to swim in muddy water and tagged it Operation Python Dance.

Now, some of you are appealing to people's consciences because the monster they created is after them. Nobody has the monopoly of violence - not even the military. We are all young people who can bear arms and destroy.

The military cannot be arming the herders so they can destroy people's farmlands, rape women and destroy people's homes and you guys will be having a great time laughing at the people on Nairaland.

According to Newton, for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.

The military doesn't know that they are the endangered species because they always go in uniform. This is the opposite reaction playing out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by SlayerForever: 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
This is what makes guerrilla warfare so deadly. The same security personnel who are the targets would have to enforce the curfew. They are dead meat!

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by owobokiri(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
legitnow:

WIKE LED TO THE PRESENT ARMS CONFRONTATION WE ARE WITNESSING, WITH HIS GRA GRA IN OBIIGBO.

HE WILL SURELY TURN RIVERS STATE TO BORNO, WITH HIS NEXT MOVE.
That's the fact.
It was his unabated massacres at Obigbo that broke the carmel's back..
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by waterbrown24: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
legitnow:
THE TIME WHERE BY MEN WILL BE TALKING AND BOYZ WILL WANT TO TALK IS GONE.

THE WAR IS AGAINST THE ENEMY WITHIN AND THE ENEMY WITHOUT.

DONT SAY, U ARE IGBO AND HENCE WE WILL LEAVE U, IF U ARE A SABO OR MAN OF WEAK VIRTUE, U ARE DEAD MEAT.

IKONSO DIED BECOS OF THE SABO AND MEN OF EASY AND WEAK VITUE AMONGST US.

THE MEN THAT GIVE BRITH TO PROSTITUTES AND WOMEN THAT IS EVERY MANS GAME.

WE WILL KILL ALL OF U, JUST LIKE A LION CLEANSES THE PRIBE BY REMOVING THE WEAK.

God punish your generation.let nigeria divide we will put ur guts to the test in Igbo land.
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by olatuns2017: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lajet:
Wicked Wike always ready to punish Rivers state people. Any small thing he will impose a curfew. power-drunk Dictator

When Igbos speak indigbos clap!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
The unknown gunmen are not from Rivers State just the ways killer Herdsmen are not from Nigeria.
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by ka1y(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Who are the cowards? If they are well armed why can't they come out in the open to engage the military or even police?

Anyway, Rivers state won't tolerate anybody or group to turn our peaceful state into theatre of war. I pity anybody that will want to pull this kind of stunt again.

the reason Wike is sleeping from barrack to another
is cuz rivers state is not peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by naijadrivablog: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by cutievik: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
legitnow:
THE TIME WHERE BY MEN WILL BE TALKING AND BOYZ WILL WANT TO TALK IS GONE.

THE WAR IS AGAINST THE ENEMY WITHIN AND THE ENEMY WITHOUT.

DONT SAY, U ARE IGBO AND HENCE WE WILL LEAVE U, IF U ARE A SABO OR MAN OF WEAK VIRTUE, U ARE DEAD MEAT.

IKONSO DIED BECOS OF THE SABO AND MEN OF EASY AND WEAK VITUE AMONGST US.

THE MEN THAT GIVE BRITH TO PROSTITUTES AND WOMEN THAT IS EVERY MANS GAME.

WE WILL KILL ALL OF U, JUST LIKE A LION CLEANSES THE PRIBE BY REMOVING THE WEAK.

I go like meet you one on one ooo, no bi to dey behind phone dey type nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by michoim(m): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Jostoman: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lajet:
Wicked Wike always ready to punish Rivers state people. Any small thing he will impose a curfew. power-drunk Dictator
oga you called what is happening in River State a small thing so you want what happen in obigbo to also happen again it will not work.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by IvarDboneless: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
My advice to gunmen, whoever they are, is for.them to leave Rivers state because the people and the government will not tolerate their madness.

EDITED

I expect all the Nairaland insurgents and gunmen sympathisers that think the curfew is unenforceable and Rivers will be turned to another Imo by the cowards called gunmen to step up their game, walk their talk and defy the curfew... Let us see what will happen afterwards
Your mate dey outside with gun you dey inside with phone dey make noise...mumu
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by richmond500: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
SmartPolician:

I am sure people like you had a good laugh when soldiers were killing unarmed IPOB protesters. They even made the guys to swim in muddy water and tagged it Operation Python Dance.

Now, some of you are appealing to people's consciences because the monster they created is after them. Nobody has the monopoly of violence - not even the military. We are all young people who can bear arms and destroy.

The military cannot be arming the herders so they can destroy people's farmlands, rape women and destroy people's homes and you guys will be having a great time laughing at the people on Nairaland.

According to Newton, for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.

The military doesn't know that they are the endangered species because they always go in uniform. This is the opposite reaction playing out.
u didn't make a single sense. One day, these unknown gunmen will attack u or a close person
I know because

1. I am from the SS and when my people(Ateke Tom and Alh Asari) were busy kidnapping foreign oil workers, some of us were happy and said since they neglected us, its good to kidnap them and get the money, we didn't condemn it and thanks to that, kidnapping has come to stay and everybody is scared to the teeth. Kidnapping started from the south but its now a national issue

2. When politicians were busy giving guns to youths during election, others overlooked it, but those youths turned out to make the state ungovernable to such politicians.

That thing u praised and promoted today, will come back to hunt u in the future, Even if u are part of these unknown gunmen, the chances that ur children or someone from ur family will be a scape goat is almost 100%

My only worry is because my both parents are Nigerians and this is where i call my home, if things get bloody, no matter where I am, I can't be comfortable if my country is lawless, if I was even a Togolese, do u think I would care?
I never supported the military killing civilians but police can be tamed if they get out of hands.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Silverpurple: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lajet:

Dangerous people are driving in at night through Aba, Imo and Bayelsa borders to commit crime and you are saying he should open his eye.

IPOB is out for all out war. This will be hot before it gets cold.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Silverpurple: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
legitnow:

THE MILITARY SHOULD COME OUT TO ENFORCE IT.

THEY WILL MEET THEIR DOOM.

IT IS LIKE ENFORCING CURFEW IN BORNO.

Port Harcourt is not Aba or Imo. You can't burn down another man's town.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by richmond500: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
cutievik:

I go like meet you one on one ooo, no bi to dey behind phone dey type nonsense.
no need, that dude is a jambite, can't tell if he has gotten admission yet

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by richmond500: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
legitnow:

grin have u watched the plates? school deh 2moro for SS3 students o. Don't think because u have written Neco, u can be calm
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Silverpurple: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
jerflakes:

When wike sent the army to kill igbos in oyigbo, where were you?

Una never see anything.

By the time we're done, when you hear igbo, you go shiver.

Lolz, Igbo that never owned any acient empires.

Continue...

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by richmond500: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
IvarDboneless:

Your mate dey outside with gun you dey inside with phone dey make noise...mumu
TonyeBarcanista dont reply this maggot. All he knows is that his mate do carry gun.

He has never for once thought his mates are thinking of business idea and entrepreneurial ideas.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by newdawn2017(f): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:

Let those people continue to be deceiving themselves as if we are all babies..

They should restrict their madness to their region only
walayi. Rivers state is not an ipob ground. We don pay our due well when sea rough welly then days 2000-2008 da boys nor let us rest.
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by candygist: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lajet:

Still more proactive that your dead brain president.
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by goodnessme1(f): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

Every sane person knows the Useless Fg treated the issue of self determination wrongly. Starting from massob to ipob.

But this madness you are celebrating how will it in anyway help the region dat should be thinking of development and preparing for the uncertainty of the unity of this failed evil forest.

Why is Massob not taking this route to violence.

Why is it this blood sucking occult group ipob.

If a state of emergency is imposed in the region will it give you joy to see innocent people suffer.

A man that applauds the killings of his own brothers just to get at and spite his enemy is more than a demon.

Tufiakwa God forbid bad thing.

I will never be a supporter of evil.
I understand your pain.You have hated ipob even before now.

When you push people toomuch,they can do anything to survive.

Tell your government to stop attacking them.
Ipob never attack anyone before true the peaceful protest.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Silverpurple: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
SlayerForever:
This is what makes guerrilla warfare so deadly. The same security personnel who are the targets would have to enforce the curfew. They are dead meat!

People dad and mum are dead meat....hmmm
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by nwaanambra1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Who are the cowards? If they are well armed why can't they come out in the open to engage the military or even police?

Anyway, Rivers state won't tolerate anybody or group to turn our peaceful state into theatre of war. I pity anybody that will want to pull this kind of stunt again.

oga.

i quite understand you are d..b but pls you should be very careful how you talk trash.

this is not about online bragging. the guys carrying out these attacks are clearly mean, tough, and made very wicked by thingS that have happened to them. most of them may have lost their loved ones, some may have been tortured by the security agent, many of them may have been dehumanized and above all, they have absolutely nothing to lose.

They are obviously willing to die for their course. you should ask yourself what will make a man walk up to a police station or a military checkpoint and open full fire on them.

THIS IS NOT POLITICAL TALKS THAT WE TALK ANYHOW.

SO BE CAREFUL AS YOU ARE CLAIMING OWNERSHIP OF PORTHARCOURT AND SENIOR ADVISER TO WIKE. THESE GUYS MAY HUNT YOU DOWN AND YOU KNOW THE REST.

THIS TIME WE ARE IN NIGERIA, A WISE MAN WILL HIDE HIS HEAD AND BRIDEL HIS TONGUE CAUSE MEN HAVE TURNED TO ANGRY MOSTERS.

LEST WE FORGET!

THESE ARE PEOPLES LOVED ONES, BROTHERS, SISTERS, UNCLES, FATHERS AND RELATIONS.

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
My advice to gunmen, whoever they are, is for.them to leave Rivers state because the people and the government will not tolerate their madness.

EDITED

I expect all the Nairaland insurgents and gunmen sympathisers that think the curfew is unenforceable and Rivers will be turned to another Imo by the cowards called gunmen to step up their game, walk their talk and defy the curfew... Let us see what will happen afterwards

the flaw in that plan is that those checkpoints can fall victim to UGM attacks
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by IvarDboneless: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
richmond500:
TonyeBarcanista dont reply this maggot. All he knows is that his mate do carry gun.

He has never for once thought his mates are thinking of business idea and entrepreneurial ideas.
Spokes man well done...ozwor
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Militant30: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
we will trace ESN to their camps and show them that Rivers State is the home of Senior Men

1 Like

Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by richmond500: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
IvarDboneless:

Spokes man well done...ozwor
That thing u praised today will hunt u 2moro, do u know that not just security personnel but filling stations are also under attack recently?
Its just a matter of time, the best is yet to come, keep praising these unknown gunmen, na ur region go destroy.

Ask NE people
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by uniqueboi1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
legitnow:

Igbos grin
Re: Wike Imposes Curfew On All Rivers' Land Boarders From 8pm - 6am by Armaggedon: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Militant30:
we will trace ESN to their camps and show them that Rivers State is the home of Senior Men
afonja detected. Hope you won't soon have course to cry about Rivers turning to Bornu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. / PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal / Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.