Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School (2179 Views)

Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims / Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by Laseye008(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65iRRJ-3Ajc

Bandits have released a video of a pregnant student and others who were abducted from the Federal College of Forestry Mechanisation in Afaka, Kaduna State in March.

The bandits who had initially demanded a N500 million ransom from the government, reached out to some parents of the abducted students after the Kaduna state government failed to comply.

One of the bandits was heard speaking in Hausa and later Fulfulde in a four-minute, 56 seconds video shot at night in an unknown location. He asked some of the students to come forward and speak to the camera.

The pregnant girl who the bandits addressed as Hajiya pleaded with their parents to rescue them. She said;

“We are appealing to our parents to help us, we are tired and there is no food. They should do their best to get us out of this place. We have spent 47 days, almost all of us are ill and there is no food. We sleep in the open even when it rains."

Another woman addressed as the wife of a military officer was also called up to speak. The lady who was abducted from her home in Tirkania-Agwa in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State, said her husband is a naval officer working in Warri, Delta State and also urged the Federal Government to come to their rescue.

She also said the bandits had earlier requested for N30million for their release. Here is the video below...

2 Shares

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by FarahAideed: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
So these forestry people are still with them?

It can never be well with those who enable Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by NwaNimo1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by baralatie(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
100% boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by baralatie(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
so basically boko haram had been terrorizing kadunna states and el rufai handed serious money to them.
shit!

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by iammo(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
They don't know El Rufai is even more wicked than the bandits, he won't negotiate or intervene since it's not Cattles or Herdsmen that got affected

El Rufai's monthly security votes is more than 800 million demanded

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by epondudu: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Elrufai.....hope this decision is right if the bandits kidnap your child won't you negotiate?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by Freestainworld(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
El- Rufai is not giving them kobo, bad market for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by Northernblood(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
This is not our problem. Nnamdi Kanus IPOB/ESN is our Problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by blackboy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
Not giving them kobo is not the solution but sending in the SWAT, DSS, NA to rescue them and kill or arrest the kidnappers to teach others a lesson so as to stop this incessant kidnapping in the North and country in general

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by musa234(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Too bad
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by Aketi2: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
baralatie:
so basically boko haram had been terrorizing kadunna states and el rufai handed serious money to them.
shit!

It is in line with the JNI and NSCIA agenda to use insecurity to stop the advancement of Christianity in the North. They all accept that SW is gone to the Christians even with their feeble attempt to introduce Asalatu on Sundays.
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by Kingspin(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
These guys are making joke of the country.

Kidnapping make so cheap.
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by stonemasonn: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
This is painful to watch.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hell-Rufai that is more wicked than the devil. Heartless idiot with evil heart.

May God guide and protect the victims
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by Omoluabi16(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
Walahi these bandits/herdsmen are boko haram members. One and the same who wanted RUGA settlements. I feel bad for the students.
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by adadike(f): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
I am calling on well meaning Nigerians to come to their aid. Oh God, please, I cry unto you. Come to our aid in this terrible country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
What a shame on buhari.
Whatsap bulk messenger with unlimited international contacts available for 15k only
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by nairalandankrah: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Judgement is determined for Nigeria
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by KAHBOOM: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
God punish remi tinubu

May the blood of the innocent gels killed by those vampires be on her head.

A senator spoke up against insecurity she tried to hush him up becos her family members are not involved.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by ngadaAwo: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
adadike:
I am calling on well meaning Nigerians to come to their aid. Oh God, please, I cry unto you. Come to our aid in this terrible country
Buhari has failed humanity

his supporters will never end well because without them there will be no Buhari.
this video got me emotional

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by adadike(f): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
ngadaAwo:
Buhari has failed humanity

his supporters will never end well because without them there will be no Buhari.
this video got me emotional
As in eh! I don cry tire
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by gambia(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
This is sad, everyone needs to brace up and be fully armed, coming days will be tough, we can't continue like this.
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by ikennamadu1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
nawaoooo God help Nigeria
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by Harrykn: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wetin concern BUHARI?
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by Nwa4336(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bandits have released a video of a pregnant student and others who were abducted from the Federal College of Forestry Mechanisation in Afaka, Kaduna State in March.
I hope is Ipob too
Well I just come in peace.
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by royalamour(m): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
They are fulanis.
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by aryzgreat: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Remi Thiefnubuu doesn't want us to speak about these insecurities bc of her husband's longer throat presidential ambition.

I rather be called PDP man than keep quiet in the face of incessant insecurity bedeviling this useless administration
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by Coldie(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Fake news have u linked your NIN
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Coldie:
Fake news have u linked your NIN

Nwanne ke way?
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by prince2pac(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Harrykn:
Wetin concern BUHARI?
receive sense

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by SILVERLINES: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Heart breaking

cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu / Punch Newspaper Reaches Out To Soldier Who Resigned For Peter Obi / Dauda Kahutu Rarara - Jagaba Asiwaju Song And Dance Challenge Videos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.