Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School (2182 Views)

Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims / Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by Coldie(m): 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:

Nwanne ke way?
Na d apc way I dae cap
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
adadike:
I am calling on well meaning Nigerians to come to their aid. Oh God, please, I cry unto you. Come to our aid in this terrible country
Did they ask for "well meaning Nigerian's" help? Aboki themselves are not bothered or complaining about terrorism in their region and you are here calling on well meaning Nigerians to come to their help. Biko park well.
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Coldie:

Na d apc way I dae cap

grin grin.
How you see this thing wey dey sup for east? How important do you think is the killing of Ikonso and the capture of his key men?
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2021
blackboy:
Not giving them kobo is not the solution but sending in the SWAT, DSS, NA to rescue them and kill or arrest the kidnappers to teach others a lesson so as to stop this incessant kidnapping in the North and country in general
I think you are right. There should be working plans
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by revolt(m): 12:34am On Apr 28, 2021
Una say una want change abi? Una never see anything.. middle belt really messed up in 2015. All because of igbo phobia they ganged up against jonah... to bring in hell on themselves.......
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School by Coldie(m): 8:09am On Apr 28, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:

grin grin.
How you see this thing wey dey sup for east? How important do you think is the killing of Ikonso and the capture of his key men?
The people doing what's happening right now know Ikonsos men will confess, therefore they are as good as dead.

So instead of them to go down they want to bring down as much people as they can.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Condemned Criminal. / I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu / Shocking! Video Of Buhari Promising Dr Chris Ngige APC Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.