Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,734 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment (58102 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies In Delta State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by Psoul(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2021
post=101184248:
The bank should be sued ASAP.

What insolent insolence!!

For what reason?
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by EyezofGod120: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2021
Psoul:

On what bases.
Do u make good use of ur brain at all?
,,lols if na your papa die during that show maybe u go dey here dey talk rubbish,,, ur mumu dey flying colour
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by optimusprime2(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2021
chrizzyace:
Nigerians need to learn this thing called boycotting... tomorrow people will still troop into that same back going about their business as if nothing serious happened...

No hope again in this country... cry
We need to know the name of the bank
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by Sijo01(f): 10:29am On Apr 28, 2021
This brought tears to my eye. cry cry

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by Sijo01(f): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2021
optimusprime2:

We need to know the name of the bank

So you didn't hear the name that was like a chorus in the video undecided undecided
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by OLUDERU: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2021
Sad story I must say, I wish they used other means like atm, USSD or something because Banks will always follow the banking rules as they can’t act base on emotions.

Our hospitals too don’t attend to patients without initial deposit.

It just sad he couldn’t make it to the hospital after they were given the money.
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by maasoap(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
pocohantas:
Access to which money?

What is the correlation between taking his own money and bringing his NOK?

I know Nigerian banks could be crazy, but they tend to give preference to the aged, sick and/or pregnant women. Something doesn’t add up.

You should have known that he probably had problem with his account and bank refused to help him in their capacity and told him to go through the official channel to resolve the issue.
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by Psoul(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
EyezofGod120:
,,lols if na your papa die during that show maybe u go dey here dey talk rubbish,,, ur mumu dey flying colour

Well, my father can never die in this kind of situation cos he is well educated and he is also wise
Secondly, I am well educated and also very wise.
We know the right thing to ask of and the time and the way to ask for it.

I feel bad that this man died.
I also beliv that ignorance made them to allow the man to come and start making demand that they should have known that can not be possible to grant.
May be, they want to employ empathy or pity to get what they want

If actually the money the man was asking for was his, I don't think it would've taken time for him to have access to it.

You referred to me a mumu, but ur fo0lishness has no bounds. U are educated but knows nothing.
I heard fo0ls like u in the clip saying,
You people should sue the bank.
Bring his corpse inside for the to eat.
Stay there, you should not go out from the door.

These are foolish pieces of advice from fo0ls like u.
I beliv this may have bn money left behind by deceased relative. Probably his wife.
You don't just walk into any bank and demand for such money even if it is clear that you are the next of kin to the deceased.
There are procedures, NOK does not even mean that you will be handed over everything the person left behind.
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by billyG(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Make una dey mention d bank name na,I want to close my account with them.
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by EyezofGod120: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Psoul:

Well, my father can never die in this kind of situation cos he is well educated and he is also wise
Secondly, I am well educated and also very wise.
We know the right thing to ask of and the time and the way to ask for it.

I feel bad that this man died.
I also beliv that ignorance made them to allow the man to come and start making demand that they should have known that can not be possible to grant.
May be, they want to employ empathy or pity to get what they want

If actually the money the man was asking for was his, I don't think it would've taken time for him to have access to it.

You referred to me a mumu, but ur fo0lishness has no bounds. U are educated but knows nothing.
I heard fo0ls like u in the clip saying,
You people should sue the bank.
Bring his corpse inside for the to eat.
Stay there, you should not go out from the door.

These are foolish pieces of advice from fo0ls like u.
I beliv this may have bn money left behind by deceased relative. Probably his wife.
You don't just walk into any bank and demand for such money even if it is clear that you are the next of kin to the deceased.
There are procedures, NOK does not even mean that you will be handed over everything the person left behind.
,,,lols,,have said it earlier your mumu dey flying colour,, upon the whole epistle you wrote,na nonsense dey there,, although u never comot from 9ja and see how things works outside,, I no blame your ass
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by Austinwhite: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
I hate to be thag guy oo.

But there is something the children aint saying, the bank released money to them and they left with their dad alive.

Then came back minutes later to say he is dead.

Why are they not mentioning that they have collected his money?
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by optimusprime2(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sijo01:

So you didn't hear the name that was like a chorus in the video undecided undecided
I no watch the video but I will watch it now
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by BennyDGreat: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
obstead200:
exactly.

That is how situations like this is handled. You send a teller to go outside and transact with the sick man.

Moreover 60k is a very low risk. Whatever loss that crystallises out of the transaction (assuming it is fraudulent) can be quickly and silently borne by the bank.

But FCMB and access bank are notorious for this act of being too careful, without empathy for customers.

FYI, I used to be a control officer in FCMB and this is what I always recommend in situations like this

You have spoken well boss.

All these negative exposure isn't good for their brand one bit.

If na abroad, the bank would be in a big mess when there's massive boycott of their services.
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
9jaRealist:

Bless you!
>

The way the bank operates doesn't add up.
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by Basher8583: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ugo4hotish:

For a bank to lock up a customer outside the banking hall, just know that something is really not right

Banks don't lock anyone out. Its a public infrastructure. You must come at the appropriate opening time for the bank to provide you with thier services.

Which bank in the world will open its door to just any random persons at closed hours just because of sentiments. Abi you wan rob dem?
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by Psoul(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
EyezofGod120:
,,,lols,,have said it earlier your mumu dey flying colour,, upon the whole epistle you wrote,na nonsense dey there,, although u never comot from 9ja and see how things works outside,, I no blame your ass

I heard you just came in from the tour u went to visit the western countries.
See illiterate mofo that has never gone beyond his village is claiming knowing what is happening outside the country.
Well, Mr. Western countries, we are talking of how things work here and not how they work outside.
You are arguing like a fool.

Meanwhile, in that western countries u are talking about, you can;t go to bank as a NOK and expect to get all u want without valid required documents.
So shove your illiterate mentality into ur stinking ass.
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by Laideabdulahi: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Akabuking:

Tell us the name of the bank so that we can punish them by closing down our Accounts

Watch the video na.
Abi na for the OP mouth, you wan hear say Dem shoot bird him mama fly?
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by Laideabdulahi: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
lexy2014:
Does d new generation bank not have a name? Which one is new generation bank?

By d way, we are a country of drama. Normal normal, na to sue for damages. Oyibo no get time for all this drama

Watch the video na.

Shuoo
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by Laideabdulahi: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kooldame:
Wicked ppl,there was no error on his name when he deposited, now that he wanted to make withdrawal the error was detected, his bolld is on their head

It's nice to hear from both sides.
I am not being sentimental but it's possible he opened the account (all those street storms and promos). Such accounts do have mistakes definitely. If you open such accounts, its advisable to go back and regularize (check names, link bvn, provide utility bills and valid means of ID) else.....

Because those promo and street storms will tell you no need for any document just passport. Yes, but if common 100k enter such account. It will be placed on hold. U can't withdraw.

That may be the man's case.
This one I am hearing "just to snap him" "just to snap".

But I ll blame the bank cos priority is given to sick, disabled, aged and blind persons no matter how long the queue is.
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by EyezofGod120: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Psoul:

I heard you just came in from the tour u went to visit the western countries.
See illiterate mofo that has never gone beyond his village is claiming knowing what is happening outside the country.
Well, Mr. Western countries, we are talking of how things work here and not how they work outside.
You are arguing like a fool.

Meanwhile, in that western countries u are talking about, you can;t go to bank as a NOK and expect to get all u want without valid required documents.
So shove your illiterate mentality into ur stinking ass.
,,,lols,,I will continue to say this "your mumu dey flying colour" at the sane time u be hypocrite,,let me ask you this question, if na your papa die on top his sweat that he worked for in the bank wetin u go do??
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by Okortor: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
pocohantas:

No one said you are. I wish you more banking experience today. Take care... wink
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by lexy2014: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Watch the video na.

Shuoo

Does d new generation bank not have a name? Which one is new generation bank?

By d way, we are a country of drama. Normal normal, na to sue for damages. Oyibo no get time for all this drama
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by boyjo: 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
Neimar:
Omo GTBank suffer me for my own money

Mad people
GOD delivered me from GTB hand twice now.
Re: Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment by mechanics(m): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2021
And what have they achieved now that the man his dead, CBN need to investigate this issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You / Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) / Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.