Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why (1999 Views)

I Hate My Sister / I Hate My Body Because, I'm Too Sexy...see My Hot Curvy Sexy Body(photos) / My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by JOBgame(m): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
She is just messing me up and down like beans and spagh don't know the real problem with her,i don't feel for her again and i stoped calling her always.i migth call her once or twice in a week
Re: I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by SILENTandSMART2: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Why tellin' us ? We can't help the situation at all...

Tell her dat she's no more the key to the beamer and stop wasting her time....

3 Likes

Re: I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by nifemi25(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
If you don't like her, someone else here might be interested. I will only advice you to display her picture and mobile number ..leave the rest for the gurus

5 Likes

Re: I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by donbachi(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ur other girl don charm u.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
no be only beans and spag... akara and bread nkor?

shey u don go chop kanyamata from ur new catch na

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by abecent(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
JOBgame:
She is just messing me up and down like beans and spagh don't know the real problem with her,i don't feel for her again and i stoped calling her always.i migth call her once or twice in a week

Drop her number.
Re: I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by zealkane(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Na wa for this guy oo
what do u want us to do now?? Besides You can't hate your love(r). If you hate her that means she isn't your love(r) in the first place. Hate and love can't co-exist together you dig??

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by zealkane(m): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Na Wa for this guy oo
what do u want us to do now?? Besides You can't hate your love(r). If you hate her that means she isn't your love(r) in the first place. Hate and love can't co-exist together you dig??
Re: I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by tosik(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
finally bro,you need to share this testimony in church on Sunday....
Re: I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by tosik(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
congrats bro,you need to share this testimony in church on Sunday oo...
Re: I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by bigpicture001: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Just end the relationship Altogether
Re: I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by chichima67791: 5:04am On Apr 28, 2021
congrats bro,you need to share this testimony in church on Sunday oo...
Re: I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by femi4: 6:15am On Apr 28, 2021
JOBgame:
When you stop treating her like Indomie and egg...she ll stop messing with you like spaghetti and beans

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by Jeon(f): 6:49am On Apr 28, 2021
JOBgame:

shut up

just say "I am tired of the cookies"

the reason why you guy's are in relationship anyway just for sex.
Re: I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by JOBgame(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2021
Hmmm u guys won't understand oooh the way hannah is behaving like uncooked amala dis days is making me dislike her totally,i even regreted the day we meet.
Re: I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by general111(m): 11:14am On Apr 28, 2021
You hate your lover.
You called her lover because you love her.
How then can you hate a person you love?
Re: I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by KingClown(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Lover Currently Don't Know Why by JOBgame(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
KingClown:

baba na same situation I dy o.
we don tey small.
even her sef don notice my social distancing.
part of me still likes her but 2 many red flags I dy see so.

some days I regret the day I met her
some days she's the only thing on my mind.

he get as this love of a thing be.

THE girl just tire me i don totally stop to de call sef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Ended Your Innocence And Triggered Your First Sex Experience? / I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine / Females Only: Can You Marry A Man That’s 10-14years Other Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.