Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . (2654 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by mmadu4: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
some nigerian women can be heartless sha . i saw a video of a guy proposing to his girlfriend only for the girl to say NO that his thing is too small infact it was so humiliating . and strange to think that someone you call your girlfriend could be so coldhearted .. this is the highest form of humiliation .

please be careful and choose your partner wisely .

5 Likes

Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by Xenry: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Date them at your own risk. They are awesome!

3 Likes

Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by BENRAZY(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
I fear who no fear vagina people

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by Mcreloaded(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Especially those ones with boundage chains on their ankle they use in chaining guys.

Native doctors are cashing out on favour chains left right and center
Even heard some churches have entered the business of boundage chaining of guys N50 000 naira for one boundage chain aka favour chain.

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by zealkane(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Operation Date Yourself

How about the statement above?? it saves a lot of time, energy and money. cool

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by ikillbrokegirls: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Especially broke nigerian girls they are useless.

5 Likes

Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by Seandisputed(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
I didn't see the video but whoever the guy is, he's foolish
Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by ictjobber: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
mmadu4:
some nigerian women can be heartless sha . i saw a video of a guy proposing to his girlfriend only for the girl to say NO that his thing is too small infact it was so humiliating . and strange to think that someone you call your girlfriend could be so coldhearted .. this is the highest form of humiliation .

You can't even tell the difference between reality and fiction .. Smh
Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by Jeon(f): 6:46am On Apr 28, 2021
mmadu4:

shut up

Nigerian men also bodyshame women and also use it as an excuse to cheat on her.

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2021
I Wonder where mosdii is now, when he's been needed the most.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by Posotome: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2021
the less you worry about women,

half of your life problems have been solved

and worst part is that they dont even give a fxck about you,

live or die, nothing concerns them

they will just make jest of you and move on with their lives,
the moment a richer dude is in town, they will dump you and jump ship

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by tosik(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2021
i think it will be better to date a burundi girls than these Nigeria girls...
Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by blinking001(m): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2021
Thanks for the reminder. We are very careful with them. They are all narcissistic street parasites whose mission is to milk, destroy and kill their male counterparts. We know them. They are extremely terrible people. worst of them are the feminist wananbes, those ones irritates the living hell out of me that's why I chew them just before breakfast to wake up an appetite.

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by mosdii(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
ZIINI:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes

Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
What Do U Expect? Since D Simp Guys Av Refuse To Learn.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
Posotome:
the less you worry about women,

half of your life problems have been solved

and worst part is that they dont even give a fxck about you,

live or die, nothing concerns them

they will just make jest of you and move on with their lives,

the moment a richer dude is in town, they will dump you and jump ship

Flesh And Bones did not reveal this to you, but the Holy Spirit cheesy
Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by blazepascal(m): 8:38am On Apr 30, 2021
ZIINI:
grin
ZIINI:
I swear
Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by blinking001(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2021
Mosdii over to you

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Be Careful Of Nigerian Women . by mosdii(m): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=blinking001 post=101250644]Mosdii over to you [/quote.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is How I Met My ...share Yours. / Catholic Priest Shares Naked Photos Of ”virgin Mary” Who Appeared To In Calabar / Nairaland New Emojis: Who Else Dislikes Them Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.