Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] (2525 Views)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Imagine Life Without Women.... / 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2021
Many men out there would love to go MGTOW but the only thing that seems to be holding them back is "Not Having Biological Children".
I must say, it did give a lead to the women, because at this point, they looked so important to the system, if you are female and you are reading this, you should feel good about yourself!

This lead to many confusions, many of my followers here on nairaland asked that i speak more on this and of course one of them messaged me via facebook messenger talking about his fear of going MGTOW without children, because he would love to have someone take care of him at his old age. Very True undecided That should bother me too.

I introduce to you SURROGACY, Basically this process implies that you can literally buy a biological child with money, no attachment to any woman, no necessary marriages, just pay, drop your simen, wait for nine months, come back to retrieve your child, everybody goes home, no stress.

Still Typing...

6 Likes

Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiIIer(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2021
Typing….
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiIIer(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2021
Typing……..
Typing…….
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by S1MP: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2021
……
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by S1MP: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Typing….
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Everybody don dey fear marriage, no be small thing ooo. Na now I know why Jesus Christ no get wife. I sure say Jesus na redpiller.
Hahahaha.....!! cool

7 Likes

Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2021
I believe there are organisations for this stuff, authorized organisations to be precise, so you are not doing anything illegal here.
They seek the services of women called SURROGATE MOTHERS, these women receive your simen through artificial insemination of course and i must advice you as a man to not have any contact with this women, don't even let her know what you look like, neither should you let her know what the baby would look like after birth, you have to make sure that she have no ties with you in anyway, women will always be women, i'm speaking to the redpillers here!

But ITS NOT CHEAP, i'm practically marketing services here so i believe a good code of conduct should be to give you full details of the product undecided But we all know it will never be as expensive as what the regular woman of today would cost you as a wife undecided if i'm being unnecessarily nice i would say times 10!
I love to look at the bright sides, this should motivate the intending MGTOWers to double the hustle! undecided

Still Tying...

2 Likes

Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by yuping(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2021
Doja2000:
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Everybody don dey fear marriage, no be small thing ooo. Na now I know why Jesus Christ no get wife. I sure say Jesus na redpiller.
Hahahaha.....!! cool
Gabriel Jesus of Man city of course he is a redpiller.
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2021
yuping:

Lol grin grin grin
No be him I dey talk about. Na Jesus Christ of Nazareth I dey talk about.

1 Like

Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by Sonnobax15(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2021
grin
I don't really need to say much, just go down low...

3 Likes

Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by Phiniter(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2021
yuping:
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by yuping(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2021
Doja2000:
Lol grin grin grin
No be him I dey talk about. Na Jesus Christ of Nazareth I dey talk about.
Is too early to joke with Bros J name oooo, if na my Muslim people you do this kind thing, small thing them go find you come house
#peace.

2 Likes

Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2021
Let this look like a reward you give yourself for being rich.
You have your passion, you have your goals in life, let this also be a reason for you to have no choice but to succeed because obviously poor men either can't afford it or they will have to save for a very very long time undecided

Me? i'm definitely going MGTOW, i can't risk my neck for that shiit called marriage, and i'm prepare to waste money on something thats worth it.
What i mean is that, i will go for surrogacy but i must get a BOY, if it detected female then the process will have to be terminated, of course i would have to still pay, but i don't have a problem with that, i will have to do it again and again and again until it comes out MALE!
So you see, people like me must make it, i don't have a choice.

My male child will have to pass it on like a tradition, no marriage, surrogacy, and it must come out male.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes

Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2021
yuping:

Is too early to joke with Bros J name oooo, if na my Muslim people you do this kind thing, small thing them go find you come house
#peace.

Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin I don't really need to say much, just go down low...
grin
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2021
S1MP:
Typing….
What can i say? You have made your problem very conspicuous.
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2021
Oh and let me also add, with this decision, you completely make women useless before you. They become nothing more than the s£x objects that they are undecided

1 Like

Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by Waylex21(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2021
So many here are short-sighted. If there was any reason for marriage, it is about companionship. Go and read why God created Eve for Adam. Please choose your suitable companion and stop disturbing us about failed relationships as if we don't fail in other areas of our lives too.
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2021
Waylex21:
So many here are short-sighted. If there was any reason for marriage, it is about companionship. Go and read why God created Eve for Adam. Please choose your suitable companion and stop disturbing us about failed relationships as if we don't fail in other areas of our lives too.

Yes we are short-sighted, what else do you have for me
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by Waylex21(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Yes we are short-sighted, what else do you have for me

Nothing more. Just change your mindset.
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Waylex21:

Ok sir.
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Waylex21:

Are you a pastor though?
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by Waylex21(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Are you a pastor though?

Just a lover of God and wants the good of others.
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Waylex21:

Just a lover of God and wants the good of others.
Oh ok, lets say you come back from church oneday to meet your wife fvvcking the choir master on your matrimonial bed, what is your reaction
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by Waylex21(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Oh ok, lets say you come back from church oneday to meet your wife fvvcking the choir master on your matrimonial bed, what is your reaction

It's a "if".
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by 88boys: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Waylex21:

It's a "if".
Stop evading and answer �

5 Likes

Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by Waylex21(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
88boys:

Stop evading and answer �

There's nothing to answer. No need stressing on conjectures.
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by MufasaLion: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Waylex21:

There's nothing to answer. No need stressing on conjectures.

Guy answer the question!

grin grin grin
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by Muna4real(f): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nonsense
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by sunshineV(f): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Guy answer the question!

grin grin grin
whatever answer he chooses, if it doesnt suit ur agenda u will claim its a lie
Re: SURROGACY Is The Best Way For Men To Live Peacefully Without Women!! [photos] by MufasaLion: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
sunshineV:
whatever answer he chooses, if it doesnt suit ur agenda u will claim its a lie

No, I can't downside his opinion unless it's unreasonable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Will Marry A Virgin / It All Started With A Slap / Story Of A Guy Who Has Big Manhood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.