Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] (2791 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo / Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri / Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by nairalandankrah: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
LIVE FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF RADIO BIAFRA, A MESSAGE OF HOPE AND LIBRATION WITH MAZI NNAMDI KANU PRESIDING

FROM THIS NIGHT DOUGLAS WAY WILL BE CALLED "IKONSO WAY" AND THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE WILL BE CALLED "IKONSO HOUSE

AN EXTRACT FROM MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S BROADCAST OF THE 27th APRIL 2021

Compiled by
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)

Edited by
Nwada Emmanuel Chisom (Ada Biafra)

1. Opening prayers by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

2. Goodevening great Biafrans and welcome to yet another sort of emergency broadcast, things are happening in the damnable Zoological Republic.

3. My name is Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of a mass movement (IPOB) on the face of this planet they call earth.

4. This evening we are going to preach the gospel that humanity will bear us witness. that they came and humanity listened and Biafra was restored.

5. We are on every platform.

6. Bring your pen and paper.

7. You must listen very carefully. things are happening.

8. First of all I am starting with advice for our people.

9. YOU MUST STOP TRAVELLING. STAY WHERE YOU ARE.
we are now deep entrenched in the dark face of this struggle to remove the children of God from this damn nation called Nigeria.

10. Hausa people you must detach yourself from the Fulani people. they are the problem of Nigeria.

11. Barack Obama is evil. he has a hand in what is happening.

12. That is why this broadcast is absolutely pivotal to those who caused what is happening in Nigeria today.

13. If you have any white friend who is working for the state department please send this broadcast to them or the link.

14. Listen U.S, the demon we are fighting is Fulani, they are now asking you to come and help them fufil their fulani long term empire.

15. This fulani that is in our land killing And jettisoned people in our land. this Same people are the same people publishing mayhem in our land.

16. The U.S ambassador must listen without prejudice tonight.

17. This people came into our land to kill someone who is protecting his father land, this is why I say, Ikonso must be avenged in grand style.

18. Ikonso did not go to Fulani land, but he was in his fatherland, but with the help of their Saboteurs in our land they killed ikonso.

19. There will be no mercy. none!
let that heaven fall that we may all perish if that is the will of Elohim.

20. The reason why I took time to study the behaviours of a black man is Nigeria.

21. The reason why people are not in IDP in Imo state today is because of the likes of ikonso and those with him.

22. We are going to bombard the whole of the U.S by phone and by twitting the atrocities of Fulanis against the indigenous people.

23. The same people that were killing you are now calling you and asking you to come and be one Nigeria.

24. I've advised Benue state and now am advising Nupe people to rise up and defend your land.

25. You happily enlisted into the army to wipe away the igbo race, today the same people that shouted one Nigeria with you are now killing you.

26. Today they are in your village, Police commissioner, DPO are killing you and taking your land.

27. Nigerians why is it that your brain cannot work properly.

28. I want Hope Uzodinma and the rest of the efulefu to see Benue state, Hope Uzodinma is that what you want for Imo State?

29. Do you know that some operatives working for DSS that writes me in secret and tell me that they can no longer go to their villages.

30. The time for a bloody revolution is now. You burn down everything and repair them later.

31. It is time for every young man to rise up and defend their fatherland.

32. Anybody in Enugu talking about one Nigeria, when people were being massacred in Agatu in many days where were the army from the 82 Division?

33. Hope Uzodinma and their hopeless fellow are hoping that their Fulani masters will save them, your masters can't even save themselves. they are calling on America to save them.

34. I am only asking Yoruba youths to come out and hunt those who are hunting them, I want everywhere to burn at the same time.

35. Before somebody calls you from the U.S and start telling you Rubbish, ask him who is George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, the freedom that America enjoys today did not come by sitting down and watching.

36. The reason why they mention one Nigeria is to deceive you. As you are looking and thinking about 2023 election, they are busy taking your land.

37. You are either embark on a revolution and save yourself or be talking about one Nigeria and Fulani will kill you and take your land.

38. The Fulani did an experiment with Imo state. what they did is a templet for the whole of Nigeria and they succeeded.

39. An average igbo politician believes he doesn't need his people to win an election, all he need is one Alhaji from the north.

40. There has to be a Revolution.

41. I wrote this people to raise a security network to defend their people and they did not, immediately we raised ESN they raised Ebube oke to find against us.

42. Do you see how they come to attack us and kill us that is how they are killing themselves today.

43. Like I said earlier there is a method to our madness.

44. Before you come tonight ask yourself, who created Boko haram?

45. We know what we are doing, by the time you come to the East, by the time you go back to your land you will have no villages.

46. You are calling America to come and help you, America could not defeat Vietnam.

47. The plan is to draw you to the east, you will die there anyway, by the time you go back to the north, you will be ravaged by the worst humanity can provide.

48. The mistakes of 1967-70 will never be repeated, all Nigeria army will die in our land.

49. Any village that receives Hope Uzodinma to tour that place, they will see madness. Hope Uzodinma was not elected by the people, let him govern from Abuja.

50. The death of IKONSO opened hell and left it open, because of that Biafra will even come earlier.

51. Benue is a prize of conquest, that's what Miyetti Allah said.

52. After this battle, the world will know that Buhari is dead.

53. If you want to know that we are talkative on Radio, invite Hope Uzodinma to your village and see.

54. I don't know what touched channel, maybe they have been listening, they called Emma Powerful via a telephone and now Channel has been sanctioned or banned.

56. Sheikh Gumi a terrorist is always on TV and nobody is banning them.

57. IF YOU OPEN YOUR USELESS STINKING MOUTH TO SAY YOU ARE ONE NIGERIA, I WANT THE FULANI THAT SLEEPS WITH NAMA TO LOCATE YOU.

58. Nigeria will retreat it if pantami is sacked, a terrorist defending terrorist.

59. But ikonso was defending his own people, Hope Uzodinma and Obiozor called Fulani police and DSS and killed Ikonso.

60. These are the people the United State Secretary is talking to, Terrorist!

61. After Hope Uzodinma, the Fulani will never impose a Governor on the people anymore.

62. When I went to America I warned them that Fulani are coming, they said he is a warmonger, today they have come.

63. They said that the Niger idiot in Aso Rock called the new U.S secretary of state and asked him to relocate the African command headquarters to Africa.

64. Ekweremadu is saying Federal government is right for seeking foreign help.

65. But your own army is busy killing your won people.

66. America is not that stupid. If they venture to come into Nigeria what happened in Somalia will happen again.

67. 1967 Britain fought for you, the Arabs fought for you. this time around is different. leave Nigeria one on one with Biafra, Biafra will finish them off.

68. TONIGHT I HAVE DECIDED TO LIFT THE BAN ON IPOB UNITED KINGDOM, THEY ARE ONCE AGAIN A PART AND PARCEL OF IPOB FAMILY

69. To our Yoruba brothers, liberate your people, release those who are in prison and set the Yoruba land free

70. And on that note we have come to the end of this programme , and with all the love in my heart, from me, from here, is Goodevening

https://twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1387103990291128323?s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by richmond500: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by zillavisual: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
who or what is Ikonso?

Edited:
just googled and realized that is the name of the IPOB leader that was killed. My bad.

NOTE:
I will edit your audio and videos for youtube, tiktok, instagram and so on Free of Charge. click on "learn more" below to get more info.

!!! Offer closes soon !!!
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by Aonkuuse(m): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
���� that is the only thing u can do for someone who took a bullet for ur cowardice. Come back, fight and die like him if you truly believe in the Biafra you are fighting

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
zillavisual:
who or what is Ikonso?

NOTE:
I will edit your audio and videos for youtube, tiktok, instagram and so on Free of Charge. click on "learn more" below to get more info.

THE HOLY GRAIL

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by Aonkuuse(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
���� that is the only thing u can do for someone who took a bullet for ur cowardice. Come back, fight and lay down your life like him if you truly believe in the Biafra you are fighting.

This is a mockery on the poor Ikonso

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Aonkuuse:
���� that is the only thing u can do for someone who took a bullet for ur cowardice. Come back, fight and die like him if you truly believe in the Biafra you are fighting
Hahaha anger.....pain!

6 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by Northernblood(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
zillavisual:
who or what is Ikonso?

NOTE:

Fulani Herdsmen are renaming villages in Yoruba land while Boko Haram is doing same in Hausa land. These supposed to be your problem not Biafran matters.

We are trying to show the zoo that we value one of our own anytime anyday.

10 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by Northernblood(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Aonkuuse:
���� that is the only thing u can do for someone who took a bullet for ur cowardice. Come back, fight and lay down your life like him if you truly believe in the Biafra you are fighting

An Imbecilic Geriatric is your president. Isn't it something you should worry about instead of looking into Biafran affairs as if your opinion was demanded.

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by FarahAideed: 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by zillavisual: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Northernblood:

Fulani Herdsmen are renaming villages in Yoruba land while Boko Haram is doing same in Hausa land. These supposed to be your problem not Biafran matters.

We are trying to show the zoo that we value one of our own anytime anyday.

why are you talking like an uneducated person. I asked a question because I am curious about the meaning of a word and you are already acting paranoid.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by epondudu: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kanu is the greatest Igbo man to walk the face of the Earth, he is greater than all the living and the dead Igbos. tongue

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lol...

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by Northernblood(m): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
zillavisual:

why are you talking like an uneducated person. I asked a question because I am curious about the meaning of a word and you are already acting paranoid.

You should be curious about Nigerians stupidity for voting in a NEPA bill certificate holder not Biafran Affairs

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by IgweOfNnewi: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by zillavisual: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Northernblood:

You should be curious about Nigerians stupidity for voting in a NEPA bill certificate holder not Biafran Affairs

ok
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by RomanGreen: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Aonkuuse:
���� that is the only thing u can do for someone who took a bullet for ur cowardice. Come back, fight and lay down your life like him if you truly believe in the Biafra you are fighting.

Dude, get a rope and end it asap or better jump into the lagoon. What utter nonsense!
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by Ojiofor: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Facebook street abi.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by goodnessme1(f): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Aonkuuse:

what have Nigeria government done for hundreds of army that have foolishly died for Nigeria?

How many do you even know their names.

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by goodnessme1(f): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ojiofor:
Facebook street abi.
You are not Igbo,If you claim to be Igbo man then lets meet at Ikonso road.

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by Ojiofor: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=goodnessme1 post=101184835]You are not Igbo,If you claim to be Igbo man then lets meet at Ikonso road.[/quote
konao road in Facebook or in radio Biafra London? Ipob's ndi isi ngbaka.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by IDeyNL: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
He is a big fool.

Tell him to rename his father's palace to Ikonso.

Of all of these be insecurities in the east, nothing has happened to his hometown. He hasn't even criticized his state governor like other eastern governors.

All these his recent activities by IPoB will make them lose the sympathy Igbos have for them

He must be very stupid.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by GuyWise101(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
IDeyNL:
He is a big fool.

Tell him to rename his father's palace to Ikonso.

Of all of these be insecurities in the east, nothing has happened to his hometown. He hasn't even criticized his state governor like other eastern governors.

All these his recent activities by IPoB will make them lose the sympathy Igbos have for them

He must be very stupid.
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

You are the fool here, Douglas's name who was obviously a British slave master is more sweeter than an Igbo name?

And you wonder why they call you Nigger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by Phillipson02: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Tiv man ur land preserved by lord zakibiam is going to fulani junters ,n u ar attacking igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by nairalandankrah: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hmmn
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by hollah123: 12:01am On Apr 28, 2021
I stopped reading at 34,this guy must b suffering from grandeur delusion to think Yoruba youths will b so foolish to burn their own region down.

just imagine d madness, everywhere should burn at d same time.

Thaa,ipob miscreants are senseless.u are collapsing a roof on your own head to prove a point that u don't want someone u hate to enter the house,does that make any sense?

n these same people will b insulting Boko haram n calling them zombies,what's the difference between this fool n zombies?

if he so much believes in the struggle,why is he leading from afar?

I guess he doesn't want to die but want to sacrifice 5 million Igbos youths?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by amuwo1980: 12:06am On Apr 28, 2021
Fake news
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by amuwo1980: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2021
IDeyNL:

You and Nnamdi Kanu are big fools.

Go and rename your father's house to Ikonso.

Your so-called riff-raff isn't the only one who has defended Imo state.

Rename your father's surname to Ikonso and ask Nnamdi your leader to rename his father's palace to Ikonso.

You all must be crazy.

I doubt you're from Imo state
and you are not either
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by tandy2013: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2021
may your days be long MNK . You are indeed an ideal leader who thinks about his departed colleague not like Nigeria that buries his soldiers in the bush . The only man who single headedly formed a regional security outfit while the whole SE governors are still struggling to form one . This indicates where our loyalty lies .

God bless MNK our supreme leader and the only leader we know in SE
God bless Biafra

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Renames "Douglas Road", "Imo Gvt House"[Extract] by hollah123: 12:12am On Apr 28, 2021
see reasoning,how does releasing hardened criminals bring about Biafra?

don't even come n talk about illegally detained at all cos not all prisoners are innocent.

As in these guy doesn't even understand d implications of what he's saying,that's y it's good to have a leader who will b on ground to access things himself, seeing it from afar is making him lose touch with reality.

I don't even think he knows d implications of burning everywhere down

people's investment all their lives
people's properties they worked for all these years n all that n he wants them to burn it down cos he feels it's d best way to his own agenda

(1) (2) (Reply)

British trained Nigerian Airforce Pilots use skills to mass murder Nigerians / One Of The Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Even A Crime / Seun Osewa Got Kicked Out Of Peter Obi Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.