Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,598 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! (1266 Views)

Which Righteousness Do You Have? God's Righteousness Or Your Own Righteousness? / M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Our Righteousness' is nonsense to God

Our good works is nonsense towards God

In fact God say all have sinned

Obeying God's laws without knowing that his Righteousness' is what will end up saving u

That person is still lost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Why does (God's) Christ's righteousness need to be imputed to us?

That should be your next topic
God forbid!

That would never happen because I don't preach the Antichrist gospel of grace as you do, and imputed righteousness is an illusion which only exists in the imaginations of those who believe such a false doctrine.

I thought you left with your Antichrist gospel of grace for good but now I know better.

Any doctrine that teaches that one could truly believe in Christ by just calling Him "Lord", "Lord," without keeping His Word is not of God but of the men and the flesh, and hence profits nothing but death and destruction!

Here what it means to truly believe in Christ according to Christ's Gospel of Grace:

John 8:31 (KJV)

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

So any belief in Christ which is not hinged upon the obedience of Christ's Words is nothing but a false belief, with the person being a false disciple.

That also applies to believing in God.

Abraham belief in God was hinged upon the obedience of His Word according to God Himself!

Genesis 18:17-19 (KJV)

And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;
Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

Genesis 22:16-18 (KJV)

And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Genesis 26:4-5 (KJV)

And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

Now these are Words that emanated from the mouth of God Himself, so try and compare that with your Antichrist and unscriptural ideas that Abraham's belief wasn't rooted upon his obedience of God's Word and see whether it would stand.

Except you think that you or someone else can know better than God on the reason He justified Abraham and was committed to fulfilling His promises made to Him.

I wouldn't be surprised though, because you've proven that your belief in God is only in your lips and mouth, but not in your hearts as Jesus said.
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
No one is saying that you should not keep God laws

The point is why did God save you did he save you because you kept the laws or because he loves you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
U are getting confused with grace laws

With God Righteousness'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
The principle God set in motion is we did not love God first rather he loved us first before we recognized it and then loved him back and begin to keep his laws that what God is saying and doing

We did not chose God to be God rather he chose us to be his sons and daughters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

1. God's righteousness is not Christ's righteousness.

2. That information is in fact meant for those of the blood of Jacob - those who are born jews and by birth are bound to the Old Covenant until the point they decide to believe in Jesus Christ, the New Covenant- to whom it is of benefit to, and not to those of gentile roots.
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
When you discover that God loves you that is when you will volunteer willfully to keep his laws

If you keep God's laws and that is the reason for God to love you then you are the one controlling God love and that is what God is saying it does not work that way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Obeying God's laws without knowing that his Righteousness' is what will end up saving u

That's must the reason why God proudly displayed it before Satan in Job's instance according to you, right?

Job 1:8 (KJV)

And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

That must be the same way you are proud of nonsense before your enemies, right?

Keep deceiving deceiving yourself with your illusion of righteousness, don't repent and keep the Word of God, so when you appear before Christ He'd reward you accordingly!

Matthew 16:27 (KJV)

For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Matthew 16:27 (KJV)
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
When you discover that God loves you that is when you will volunteer willfully to keep his laws

If you keep God's laws and that is the reason for God to love you then you are the one controlling God love and that is what God is saying it does not work that way
Jesus Christ Himself said that those who are His friends are those who submit to and obey His commandments - John 15 vs 14 Clearly, you can't know the true love until you submit and obey. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Keeping God's laws comes naturally when you see God love and Righteousness' poured in to u

That what God is saying

You can't keep them on your own

You can never out think God

You can not break his words

Believe what you want keep telling yourself that I preach to people that they should not keep God laws

That is not what we preach

We peach God's love which makes us want to keep his laws

When you love someone you do what ever they want

The bible even says though God hurt me yet I will still trust him

Even when God love hurts me I will still obey it because of the love I have for him that Is a mature Christian the level Jesus reach

Knowing that obeying God will cost his life he still kept God words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
The principle God set in motion is we did not love God first rather he loved us first before we recognized it and then loved him back and begin to keep his laws that what God is saying and doing

We did not chose God to be God rather he chose us to be his sons and daughters

jesusjnr2020:
If it were up to God alone to choose, all men would be righteous and obedient to His Word, because God is not willing that anyone perish but that all come to repentance, so stop speaking what you don't know about. Matthew 18:14

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Well I pray God opens your eyes to see the grace laws it not for everyone to see but as long as you abide in him u will definitely see it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

If it were up to God alone to choose, all men would be righteous and obedient to His Word,

Should I show you why it not like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Keeping God's laws comes naturally when you see God love and Righteousness' poured in to u
That what God is saying
Believe what you want keep telling yourself that I preach to people that they should not keep God laws
Even when God love hurts me I will still obey it because of the love I have for him that Is a mature Christian the level Jesus reach
Knowing that obeying God will cost his live he still kept God words
Accorrding to Jesus Christ, righteousness comes after you submit and obey, not before... John 14 vs 15- 26 & John 15 vs 7 - 14 undecided

Try to keep up with what Jesus Christ said instead of thinking you can make this all up as you go. undecided
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Genesis 15:6
And he believed the Lord, and he counted it to him as righteousness.

One man believed God and God put into him Righteousness'
The man did not do anything in fact he was living in a sinful city
Not according to God who instead declared the following about Abraham , ". Stay in this land, and I will be with you. I will bless you. I will give you and your family all these lands. I will do what I promised to Abraham your father. I will make your family as many as the stars of heaven, and I will give all these lands to your family. Through your descendants[a] every nation on earth will be blessed. I will do this because your father Abraham obeyed my words and did what I said. He obeyed my commands, my laws, and my rules.” - Genesis 26 vs 3 -5 undecided

Abraham was submitted to God in obedience, that is why God Almighty He blessed Him and His descendants . undecided
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Well I pray God opens your eyes to see the grace laws it not for everyone to see but as long as you abide in him u will definitely see it
Don't pray for me but yourself.

You're passionately preaching a gospel that is clearly Antichrist, but it appears you're too blind to see it.

The real Grace Gospel is that which Christ taught which emphasized works of righteousness and the obedience of God's Word. That's what you are strongly opposed to.

So you greatly err and need to repent because you shall appear before Christ and give an account of yourself for rejecting His teachings.

1 Like

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Should I show you why it not like that
You can't even see yourself and you want to show someone else why?

That saying of Christ alone which disproves of your Antichrist idea should humble you as it did others, but it seems your own case is deeper and much worse.
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You can't even see yourself and you want to show someone else why?

That saying of Christ alone which disproves of your Antichrist idea should humble you as it did others, but it seems your own case is deeper and much worse.

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God bless you
God bless you too.
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Isaiah, the prophet who made that above statement, made it in reference to the fact that the people were filthy/dirty with sin - they refused to obey the comandments/rules that God had given them- but instead indulged in charitable(good) works thinking that their charitable(good) works would outweigh/cancel their sins, not realizing that instead that their sins tainted their good works, rendering them filthy in the sight of God. undecided

No amount of "good" works a man does can save him unless he first submits to and obeys the commandments and teachings of Jesus Christ. Otherwise, his sins will continue to taint - render filthy - all "good" that he does. undecided
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Galatians 2:16

Yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.
And Jesus Christ said that only those who abide in Him, will He abide in as they continually submit to and obey His teachings and comandments/rules and they are those who will do the Will of the Father(righteousness) just as He, Jesus Christ, did too and more - John 15 vs 7 - 14. undecided

If you reject the teachings of Jesus Christ, God's own Law the Kingdom of God, the Master Himself whom you are commanded to trust and obey, so you can cling to that said by a servant of his, do you think the Master will somehow give you a pass? undecided
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And Jesus Christ said that only those who abide in Him, will He abide in as they continually submit to and obey His teachings and comandments/rules and they are those who will do the Will of the Father(righteousness) just as He, Jesus Christ, did too and more - John 15 vs 7 - 14. undecided

If you reject the teachings of Jesus Christ, God's own Law the Kingdom of God, the Master Himself whom you are commanded to trust and obey, so you can cling to that said by a servant of his, do you think the Master will somehow give you a pass? undecided

Why quote Bible when you don't believe in it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God bless you

That man is dreaming he does not know the law of God

Just look at who is support him Kobojunkie

Who don't believe in Bible

Not everyone believes in grace laws

In fact jesusjnr2020

Is right but he does not know the law of God state if you break one of them then you have broken all

Maybe jesusjnr2020 is real the second Jesus that has never sin

May be he is perfect so his own Righteousness will save him

Since he doesn't believe that God can save him
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
God bless you too.

I hail you for been holy and I know you have never done sin don't ever believe in grace just believe in self Righteousness
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

That what God is saying

Knowing that obeying God will cost his life he still kept God words

Beautifully said well written
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
U are getting confused with grace laws

With God Righteousness'

Not everyone understands grace it above human understanding
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Funny that guy jesusjnr2020 does not believe there is Jesus Righteousness lol

He only believes in his own power
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Isaiah, the prophet who made that above statement, made it in reference to the fact that the people were filthy/dirty with sin - they refused to obey the comandments/rules that God had given them- but instead indulged in charitable(good) works thinking that their charitable(good) works would outweigh/cancel their sins, not realizing that instead that their sins tainted their good works, rendering them filthy in the sight of God. undecided

No amount of "good" works a man does can save him unless he first submits to and obeys the commandments and teachings of Jesus Christ. Otherwise, his sins will continue to taint - render filthy - all "good" that he does. undecided

Nonsense interpretation
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kobojunkie: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Nonsense interpretation
Oh,I didnt "interpret" what Isaiah said... if you have ever tried reading the entire context of what the prophet himself said, using the understanding you have, you would have known come away with this knowing for yourself. lipsrsealed

Unfortunately, way too many of you are nothing but "soundbyte" Christians, you memorize and regurgitate only fragments of knowledge & verses as given you by your Mogs without finding out Truth for your own selves. undecided

Go back and read Isaiah 64 vs 1 - 12 using basic human language comprehension skills this time - absolutely no interpretation magic necessary- and learn the Truth of God from the lies you have filled your minds and hearts with for so long. undecided
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Oh,I didnt "interpret" what Isaiah said... if you have ever tried reading the entire context of what the prophet himself said, using the understanding you have, you would have known come away with this knowing for yourself. lipsrsealed

Unfortunately, way too many of you are nothing but "soundbyte" Christians, you memorize and regurgitate only fragments of knowledge & verses as given you by your Mogs without finding out Truth for your own selves. undecided

Go back and read Isaiah 64 vs 1 - 12 using basic human language comprehension skills this time - absolutely no interpretation magic necessary- and learn the Truth of God from the lies you have filled your minds and hearts with for so long. undecided

There is no difference between your evil teaching and that of jesusjnr2020

jesusjnr2020
Has never condemn you for your evil words for not believing in the Bible

No wonder both of u parade self law as the ultimate words
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kobojunkie: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

jesusjnr2020
Again....
Kobojunkie:

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

jesusjnr2020

Bishopkingsley:

He said he believes only Jesus but not other things in the Bible

And his friend jesusjnr2020

Have never corrected him
You guys are shameless.

After the teachings of Jesus has clearly exposed the Antichrist' gospel of grace you preach, is that the best you can do?

Try to tie me with someone you've never seen me mention or address here, calling him my friend?

There must be a reason you hate and despise the teachings of Jesus so much that you would have to resort to such cheap blackmail. Jesus said the world hates Him because He testifies of her evil works. That's why the Pharisees hated Him and His Words, and I wouldn't be surprised if the same applies to you.

If so, continue if you like and don't repent, but expect to reap what you sow when you appear before Jesus who said He would reward you according to your works. Matthew 16:27

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GOD Is Speaking To The Earth Through Signs( Pics) / How Do I Kill An Occultic Man Holding Me Down ??? / Church Members Wash Their Pastor’s Billboard In Delta State (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.