Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! (1267 Views)

Which Righteousness Do You Have? God's Righteousness Or Your Own Righteousness? / M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

You guys are shameless.

After the teachings of Jesus has clearly exposed the Antichrist' gospel of grace you preach, is that the best you can do?

Try to tie me with someone you've never seen me mention or address here, calling him my friend?

There must be a reason you hate and despise the teachings of Jesus so much that you would have to resort to such cheap blackmail. Jesus said the world hates Him because He testifies of her evil works. That's why the Pharisees hated Him and His Words, and I wouldn't be surprised if the same applies to you.

If so, continue if you like and don't repent, but expect to reap what you sow when you appear before Jesus who said He would reward you according to your works. Matthew 16:27

Well am sorry maybe I was wrong to link you with Kobojunkie:

But I won't apologize for teaching you grace laws which one day God will reveal to you
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

But I won't apologize for teaching you grace laws which one day God will reveal to you

You should not have said sorry for what is right he saw that Kobojunkie was saying nonsense about the word of God and he kept quiet to get an advantage to win the argument
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

You guys are shameless.

After the teachings of Jesus has clearly exposed the Antichrist' gospel of grace you preach, is that the best you can do?

Try to tie me with someone you've never seen me mention or address here, calling him my friend?

There must be a reason you hate and despise the teachings of Jesus so much that you would have to resort to such cheap blackmail. Jesus said the world hates Him because He testifies of her evil works. That's why the Pharisees hated Him and His Words, and I wouldn't be surprised if the same applies to you.

If so, continue if you like and don't repent, but expect to reap what you sow when you appear before Jesus who said He would reward you according to your works. Matthew 16:27

fakejesjun2020

Is a fraud how can a man who claim to know God yet can't correct his friend Kobojunkie on his own time line is he afraid to speak up for what is just the fake jjun2020 is a farce teaching what God has never degreed

The new testaments says any one who break one commandment has broken all yet he continues to preach it without adding God's Righteousness. Fake jjun2020 let the word of God u teach teach you God's divine direction

Get out and stay out

You are the anti christ who refuse to accept Christ Righteousness

You are anti christ who refuse to accept what Jesus did on the cross is enough to take u to heaven look at the thief on the cross what good works did he do to make heaven u are the anti christ the beast
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

fakejesjun2020

Is a fraud how can a man who claim to know God yet can't correct his friend Kobojunkie on his own time line is he afraid to speak up for what is just the fake jjun2020 is a farce teaching what God has never degreed

The new testaments says any one who break one commandment has broken all yet he continues to preach it without adding God's Righteousness. Fake jjun2020 let the word of God u teach teach you God's divine direction

Get out and stay out

You are the anti christ who refuse to accept Christ Righteousness

You are anti christ who refuse to accept what Jesus did on the cross is enough to take u to heaven look at the thief on the cross what good works did he do to make heaven u are the anti christ the beast
It's obvious you're a worker of iniquity, hence my preaching of Christ's Gospel of Grace which He says testifies of men's evil works makes you hate me, just as Christ said He was hated by the world for doing same.

Thank God "wolves" in sheep clothing like you cannot take out such teachings of Jesus in the Bible which exposes your iniquity and the Antichrist grace gospel you preach, otherwise you would have done so a long time ago.

Keep hating as your likes did Jesus because He exposed your evil works, but one day your sins would definitely find you out.

Here's a link to show you how dumb you sound about your false accusations:

https://www.nairaland.com/5913155/calling-out-kobojunkie/1#91794230
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

It's okay. You've proven you have some good in you and your intentions were not ulterior motivated as the person who misled you. Just be careful with such "wolves" who appear in sheep' clothing pretending to be your friend.

I also apologize for calling you shameless because you've hence proven me wrong.

You don't have to apologize to me about the gospel you preach, however I assure you that if you make it to heaven, you'd be filled with regret for teaching it, because you'd get to realize how many souls were lost as a result.

It's a gospel that makes iniquity to abound.

God bless.
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's obvious you're a worker of iniquity, hence my preaching of Christ's Gospel of Grace which He says testifies of men's evil works makes you hate me, just as Christ said He was hated by the world for doing same.

Thank God "wolves" in sheep clothing like you cannot take out such teachings of Jesus in the Bible which exposes your iniquity and the Antichrist grace gospel you preach, otherwise you would have done so a long time ago.

Keep hating as your likes did Jesus because He exposed your evil works, but one day your sins would definitely find you out.

Here's a link to show you how dumb you sound about your false accusations:

https://www.nairaland.com/5913155/calling-out-kobojunkie/1#91794230

You don't know Bible all pentecostal preach grace of Christ only u preach laws of God

Yes I believe in God law but without mixing it with grace of Christ

It has no effect
You are from the devil

I can bet you are deep in sin and you think that you can help your self by preaching nonsense
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's okay. You've proven you have some good in you and your intentions were not ulterior motivated as the person who misled you. Just be careful with such "wolves" who appear in sheep' clothing pretending to be your friend.

I also apologize for calling you shameless because you've hence proven me wrong.

You don't have to apologize to me about the gospel you preach, however I assure you that if you make it to heaven, you'd be filled with regret for teaching it, because you'd get to realize how many souls were lost as a result.

It's a gospel that makes iniquity to abound.

God bless.

You are of your father the devil because an anti christ is one who refuses to acknowledge the Righteousness of Christ himself
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2021
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2021
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2021
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by madegreatbygrace(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
quote author=jesusjnr1 post=101184678]Thank God I succeeded and made up for yesterday's lack of post of this series.

Two posts on righteousness in same day.

The first time since this series began.

To God be the

Which of the two did the will of his father?” They said to Him, “The first.” Jesus said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that tax collectors and harlots enter the kingdom of God before you.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭21:31‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

This is an embarrassment to all the self- righteous folks out there who believe that God’s righteousness is earned by works. Jesus is telling you that even harlots will enter into His kingdom before you.

Ooh!

Ooh!!

Ooh!!!

Butterflies in my belly

This is too good to be true

This is the good news
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kobojunkiee: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

Which of the two did the will of his father?” They said to Him, “The first.” Jesus said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that tax collectors and harlots enter the kingdom of God before you.”

This is an embarrassment to all the self- righteous folks out there who believe that God’s righteousness is earned by works. Jesus is telling you that even harlots will enter into His kingdom before you.
Ooh!
Ooh!!
Ooh!!!
Butterflies in my belly
This is the good news
Like so many, you misconstrue the meaning in what Jesus Christ said to the Pharisees, a class He already knows were themselves sinners, among those He was sent to save - the Lost sheep of Israel, even if they lived mostly in denial of this fact. undecided

The Kingdom of God is meant only for sinners and not for the already righteous. So the audience of that verse were themselves all sinners in need of saving much like the harlots and tax collectors. From what Jesus Christ said in that passage, we can understand that because of their, the Pharisees, denial, they, continued in their rejection of Jesus Christ while the taxpayers and harlots continued to go ahead of them in to the Kingdom of God. ..... undecided

Entry into the Kingdom of God is not automatically granted. One had to accept and obey the call in order for that door to open. undecided
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by madegreatbygrace(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
quote author=jesusjnr1 post=101198593]So unless you keep God's Word, you can never become God's righteousness!

Nothing like inheritance there!

Keeping God’s word is good , but you fail to realize that God’s word is the message of salvation.

Thus, anyone that believes this gospel has kept His word!

1 Like

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

Ooh!

Ooh!!

Ooh!!!

Butterflies in my belly

This is the good news

You should instead be lamenting at the magnitude of your blindness to the Truth. You quoted a saying of Jesus that once again disproved of your Antichrist gospel of grace, yet you're too blind to see it because your heart is waxed gross.

Matthew 21:28-30 (KJV)

But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.
He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.
And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.

So you couldn't see that it was the one that said "I will not", but later repented and did the will of the Father, not he that said "I go", but didn't do it as the likes of you that just call Jesus, 'Lord, Lord" but do not what He says, that did the Will of the Father.

Hence you didn't know that it's the second son who after saying "I will not", did the Father's Will that illustrated harlots and tax collectors, who believed and repented at the preaching of John the baptist, while the Pharisees who didn't believe John preaching, illustrated the first son who said "i go" but didn't go.

Matthew 21:32 (KJV)

For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

So can you now see why the harlots and tax collectors entered into the kingdom of God before the Pharisees according to Jesus?

It's because they believed and repented at the teaching of John the baptist who came in the way of righteousness.

Do you know what the way of righteousness is Mr?

That's a message that emphasizes the works of righteousness, but the harlots and tax collectors believed him and repented, while the Pharisees didn't believe but hated him just as you haters of righteousness' preachers.

But as you can see, it was the preaching of John that emphasized works of righteousness that saved the harlots and tax collectors, and made them enter into the kingdom of God before the Pharisees even those who reject such a message as the likes of you.

So what you call good news are actually lies and misinterpretations of the Truth.

But keep enjoying the lies you believe to be good news, since you've chosen to despise the Truth which is the only thing that could set you free.

1 Like

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

Keeping God’s word is good , but you fail to realize that God’s word is the message of salvation.

Thus, anyone that believes this gospel has kept His word!
They think they can believe the Gospel without keeping it lol!

No wonder Jesus kept speaking about many Christians who call Him Lord, Lord but do not keep His Word.

There are indeed very many of them.
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by madegreatbygrace(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
quote author=jesusjnr2020 post=103874453]You should instead be lamenting at the magnitude of your blindness to the Truth. You quoted a saying of Jesus that once again disproved of your Antichrist gospel of grace, yet you're too blind to see it because your heart is waxed gross.

But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.
He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.
And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.

So you couldn't see that it was the one that said "I will not", but later repented and did the will of the Father, not he that said "I go", but didn't do it as the likes of you that just call Jesus, 'Lord, Lord" but do not what He says, that did the Will of the Father.

Hence you didn't know that it's the second son who after saying "I will not", did the Father's Will that illustrated harlots and tax collectors, who believed and repented at the preaching of John the baptist, while the Pharisees who didn't believe John preaching, illustrated the first son who said "i go" but didn't go.

Matthew 21:32 (KJV)

I ask you, what is the will of the Father in this context?

1 Like

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by madegreatbygrace(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
quote author=jesusjnr2020 post=103874453]You should instead be lamenting at the magnitude of your blindness to the Truth. You quoted a saying of Jesus that once again disproved of your Antichrist gospel of grace, yet you're too blind to see it because your heart is waxed gross.

So what you call good news are actually lies and misinterpretations of the Truth.

But keep enjoying the lies you believe to be good news, since you've chosen to despise the Truth which is the only thing that could set you free.

The Truth is in me

The Truth is a person

The Truth abides in me forever

Have you not read?

because of the truth which abides in us and will be with us forever:”
‭‭II John‬ ‭1:2‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

What part of forever do you not understand?

He that has been set free the Son of God is free indeed!

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kobojunkiee: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

I ask you, what is the will of the Father in this context?
Duh, to obey the Father's commandment? undecided
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by Kobojunkiee: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
madegreatbygrace:

The Truth is in me
The Truth is a person
The Truth abides in me forever
Have you not read?
because of the truth which abides in us and will be with us forever:”
‭‭II John‬ ‭1:2‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

What part of forever do you not understand?
He that has been set free the Son of God is free indeed!
The Truth, Jesus Christ, only abides in those who abide in Him ... John 15 vs 7 - 11. undecided

Those who are Friends of the Truth(Jesus Christ) are those who do as He commands them to do - John 15 vs 14. undecided

Those who Know(submit to and obey) the Truth, are set free from slavery to sin by the Truth(the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ) - John 8 vs 31 -44 undecided
Re: The Only Way To Become God's Righteousness Is By Keeping God's Word! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
I don't blame the blind who think they can see, but myself who tried to dignify them with a response.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! / In The Absence Of The Word / Prove It At The Altar - The Guys' Bitter Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.