Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander (52662 Views)

IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement / Umahi: "Ebubeagu Is Not After ESN But To Protect Lives & Property" (Photos) / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Zeezenho: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
peacekante:

You use your sense come online and you are believing a mare Terrorists group can rename an edifice like imo government house?

Who do una this thing for crying out loud?

Ogã na you mumu pass . Their was a city named gober.fulani terrorists renamed it to sokoto.fast forward most town in the north and north central are being renamed as will speak.
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by MENELIIK: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

And Igbo in Yoruba means forest, omo Igbo meaning child of the forest...same word different meanings in different languages...if you have a brain you'd understand this.

It also mean "weed" I hope that is not affecting some people
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by MartinsD12(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by caesymore(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
For you, on that number of gun salute. cool
FreeBiafra2018:
22 Gun salute to you.
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by pansophist(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
They renamed Nigeria zoo, and everyone including Google adopted that name. It is common sense that South easterners who are majority behind ipob and MNK will adopt that name as a remembrance and reaffirmation of their loyalty to the secessionist group. As for me, I have adopted that name with immediate effect.

3 Likes

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by AfonjaConehead: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
No other name like the name of Jesus
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Christistruth00: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
BENARI:

Even Jesus and his disciples were looked down upon. If somebody told you 2 years ago that ipob will be bearing arms today and chased away all checkpoints that have plagued southeast for decades, would you have believed it?

Keep underestimating them, that's all I can say.

Every hero and warrior was once a helpless baby.

I don't know how it will happen, but something tells me Douglas road will change to ikonso way. The people not the government will adopt the name, and if they do, it must stick. Ndi Igbo are with MNK believe it or not.

As for me, the next time, I'm in owerr and boarding a tricycle, I'm telling them to take me to ikonso way, and surely they will take me there. There's nothing any governor can do about it.

Many already Predicted IPOB would be worse than Boko Haram

But Kanu and Ohaneze kept insisting that IPOB were not terrorists and would never use violence

Those who listened to Nnamdi Kanu’s Rwanda type hate Speech knew that IPOB were the Aba made version of the Nazis.
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by galantjoe(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
Armaggedon:
Ikonso house and Ikonso way sounds better.
Hope uzodinma will now work inside Ikonso house if he eventually summons courage to return to IMO state.

You re very funny
Does Hope run away from Imo Govt House?
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by sirp9898(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Even halfwits knew that ipob will turn violent one day, the creation of ESN was the pointer......but read the report on the thread slowly and carefully.....if you still don't see how stupid this looks then I understand.

Before u people was mocking ipob as online freedom fighters now u people is advising ipob to take ease tomorrow u people will celebrate with ipob get ready
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by EMMY76: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is a good idea most imolites don't even know who douglas was.

1 Like

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by sirp9898(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
God bless ikonso house, road and junction in JESUS NAME AMEN and amen
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Valike2008: 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hahahahahahahababababahabbba. supreme governor is no where to be find in IMO state
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Christistruth00: 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
EMMY76:
This is a good idea most imolites don't even know who douglas was.

Graham Douglas was the Attorney General of the Eastern Region under Ojukwu he was an Ijaw Man from Rivers State

So you can now see very clearly with your own two eyes why Biafra is not meant for Non-Igbos.

https://prabook.com/web/nabo.graham_douglas/1718800

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Akuruoulo(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
peacekante:

You use your sense come online and you are believing a mare Terrorists group can rename an edifice like imo government house?

Who do una this thing for crying out loud?

WE DO EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT.
WE ARE IGBOS , AND WE DON'T SABO...
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Indispensable85(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hahahaha.....these guys are truly clowns. They can't even set their eyes on the remains of the so called commander. Lol....... government don seize d corpse...lol.... They should also rename Aso villa to Ikonso villa......lol....... Mumu people! The reason Biafra will remain a mirage is because the struggle is being championed by empty headed charlatans. They lack intelligence and strategy.
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Akuruoulo(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Even halfwits knew that ipob will turn violent one day, the creation of ESN was the pointer......but read the report on the thread slowly and carefully.....if you still don't see how stupid this looks then I understand.

Go siddan
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by jacoik(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
grin Ikonso Junction sounds better than Awo Mmama
lolxxxxx hahahaha abi
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Akuruoulo(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

How does this renaming benefit nnamidiot cownu and his band of fools.....you guys already renamed Nigeria to zoogeria how did that benefit you dolts....lmao are you guys trippin or wat.

AND THE NAME ZOOGERIA STOOD . EVEN OTHER AFRICAN NATIONS CALL THEM ZOOGERIA

1 Like

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Akuruoulo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
cheruv:
Anyị bụ nde Imo kwetere n'aha ya bụzi "家杯聖/ụlọ ikonsọ"

O kwesịghị ị'za ụlọ douglas n'ihi na anyị amaghị onye douglas bụ tongue

NWANNE INWE YA.

IKONSO HOUSE WE GO
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by jacoik(m): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hizzy:

you no use your sense come online
lolxxxxx hahahaha I just ask his sister now she he forgot it in the toilet
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Akuruoulo(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
the same way we renamed your Nigeria to zoo and people including Google accepted it is the same way we will rename Douglas to ikonso and there is nothing any terrorists sympathizer or pantami can do about it....if e pain you plenty go and sip snipper..

STOP INSULTING SNIPPER BRO.

SNIPPER IS TOO GOOD TO BE WASTED ON THIS ONE
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by jacoik(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
BENARI:

Even Jesus and his disciples were looked down upon. If somebody told you 2 years ago that ipob will be bearing arms today and chased away all checkpoints that have plagued southeast for decades, would you have believed it?

I don't know how it will happen, but something tells me Douglas road will change to ikonso way. The people not the government will adopt the name, and if they do, it must stick. Ndi Igbo are with MNK believe it or not.

As for me, the next time, I'm in owerr and boarding a tricycle, I'm telling them to take me to ikonso way, and surely they will take me there. There's nothing any governor can do about it.
I just love the way you put it benari. don't them
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Akuruoulo(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
IduNaOba:

You give the mugu fatality for here!
Nara atọ!

That's a jaw breaking punch
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
THATS A DIRECT MESSAGE TO GOVERNOR OZODIMGBA OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS THAT THEY ARE AFTER HIM.
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by sage(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
BENARI:

This is a lie. Who appointed you spokesmen for all Igbo people? Who did you consult to come to this conclusion?

Many if not most Igbo people might have misgivings about the Nigerian union but it doesn't mean they are following Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB. Most Igbo people want peace in the southeast not unkown people with guns killing police officers and destroying civil society. Most Igbo people want this nonsense to stop so they can resume their normal life and commercial activities
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by emmabest2000(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
cheruv:
Anyị bụ nde Imo kwetere n'aha ya bụzi "家杯聖/ụlọ ikonsọ"

O kwesịghị ị'za ụlọ douglas n'ihi na anyị amaghị onye douglas bụ tongue

杯 圣 家
Iko nso house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by goodnessme1(f): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

And Igbo in Yoruba means forest, omo Igbo meaning child of the forest...same word different meanings in different languages...if you have a brain you'd understand this.
True.

Same way yoruba means shady and unreliable in hausa.

1 Like

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
Burstit:
Just like they jokes happening in Northern and western Nigeria

And you think I am a northerner or westerner ??
Ahu adighi gi...
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Iziquiel(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Lol..
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by olatuns2017: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
TonyRazor:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/ipob-names-imo-government-house-after-slain-commander/amp/

COWNU and the dummies

Unfortunately I have some educated igbo friends BUT those illiterates Igbos are now "Aboki"(na go or com they hear)
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by BENARI: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
27Pushing30:

I remember seeing a buns seller in Lagos wearing a Biafran armband.

I immediately told him to return his buns as I wasn't ready to part with my “Nigerian Naira”

I got to understand that Biafra is being sold as a “dream nation” ... whether or not it is realizable I have no idea.

...BUT what I do know is that in every struggle there are Pawns and Kings.

From your post you have decided to be a pawn

You made me laugh with your not pathing with your Nigerian toilet paper called Naira.

As for being a pawn, well I rather be a pawn in biafra than a pawn in Nigeria. I was born a biafran, raised a biafran, and will die a biafran. Talk about a true biafran pawn right! I'm sorry to disappoint you.

2 Likes

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by 27Pushing30: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Wonder why I would be disappointed? That would mean I actually give an atom of phucc about it .

Nice to know your comment endorsed all I have said.
QED
BENARI:

You made me laugh with your not pathing with your Nigerian toilet paper called Naira.

As for being a pawn, well I rather be a pawn in biafra than a pawn in Nigeria. I was born a biafran, raised a biafran, and will die a biafran. Talk about a true biafran pawn right! I'm sorry to disappoint you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? / Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi / Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.