Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander (52660 Views)

IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement / Umahi: "Ebubeagu Is Not After ESN But To Protect Lives & Property" (Photos) / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by UnabashedIPOB: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
There you have it! I am sure some numbskulls would be running their mouth for something that they have no clue. Jealous people and IDIOTS everywhere! RIP IKONSO!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Troublemaker007(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
I always knew that these guys were halfwits.... didn't know it was this bad.

You should be more concern with the path to destroy your Fulani brothers are setting up for you people and leave East to do their in-house comedy!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by pepperdemzombie: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
See how dem waste the chest beater like cockroach upon all him juju and big eyes.
"I dey go bring Uzodinma head", lol.

2 Likes

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Kestolove(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
they don't know who Douglas is but they know who ikenso is, what a pity are Igbos this really dump?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by dederocs(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
His face though grin
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
South East is becoming the biggest joke of the millennium
Better be a joke than a refugee camp. Are you still in Cotonou refugee camp?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by bubu2019: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
peacekante:

You use your sense come online and you are believing a mare Terrorists group can rename an edifice like imo government house?

Who do una this thing for crying out loud?

You finish school and you don't know the meaning of terrorist?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by GloShare(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
I always knew that these guys were halfwits.... didn't know it was this bad.

Yeah, you said worse during python dance. Now the nigerian army are dancing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Nicoddemus(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Ok

This your Monika hmm shocked
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by lasisi69(f): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

How does this renaming benefit nnamidiot cownu and his band of fools.....you guys already renamed Nigeria to zoogeria how did that benefit you dolts....lmao are you guys trippin or wat.
you cursed your father... Ask for the meaning... Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by dederocs(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
27Pushing30:

I remember seeing a buns seller in Lagos wearing a Biafran armband.

I immediately told him to return his buns as I wasn't ready to part with my “Nigerian Naira”

I got to understand that Biafra is being sold as a “dream nation” ... whether or not it is realizable I have no idea.

...BUT what I do know is that in every struggle there are Pawns and Kings.

From your post you have decided to be a pawn

Pawns and Kings...I like that.
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by IpobAntidote: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Comedy of the absurdity. IPIG terrorist monkeys are now comedians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Naajjii: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is with immediate effect and compliance is required of all ministries and parastatals beginning from today, the 28th day of April 2021.”
grin grin
The above statement made me LOL , These IPOD terrorists never cease to amaze us. Ministries and parastatals grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by CoolAmbience(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
Armaggedon:
Ikonso house and Ikonso way sounds better.
Hope uzodinma will now work inside Ikonso house if he eventually summons courage to return to IMO state.

Story for the gods!

No one will recognize those places by Ikonsi.

Uzodinma is right there in Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by frankson1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
peacekante:

You use your sense come online and you are believing a mare Terrorists group can rename an edifice like imo government house?

Who do una this thing for crying out loud?

cheesy cheesy cheesy Mr DELUSIONAL do them o
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by AlexEmeka042: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
You have seen the benefits already. At least the whole world now see Nigeria as a Zoo. You Google can attest to that

How does this renaming benefit nnamidiot cownu and his band of fools.....you guys already renamed Nigeria to zoogeria how did that benefit you dolts....lmao are you guys trippin or wat.[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by vioment: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Noise alert.

Like your bh mentors, you will be arrested or sent away from the world. Keep messing around.

Nigeria is here to stay and be a model country.

East, West, North, and South; no way out. We dey.
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by kissdabride: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
it's time we Yoruba Moslems in Ibadan rename cocoa house to Prof Ishaq Akintola house. Islamic horoes must be recognized by our future generations.
After the hero of likemind IGHOHO OSA
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by YaribanzaMuslim: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
cheruv:
Anyị bụ nde Imo kwetere n'aha ya bụzi "家杯聖/ụlọ ikonsọ"

O kwesịghị ị'za ụlọ douglas n'ihi na anyị amaghị onye douglas bụ tongue
你好我朋友
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by alyarmouk(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
it's time we Yoruba Moslems in Ibadan rename cocoa house to Prof Ishaq Akintola house. Islamic horoes must be recognized by our future generations.

You are an agent of destruction and distabilization. You destruction and others in these streak is imminent in JESUS name. Amen.

Trying to turn the yorubas against themselves..

1 Like

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

How does this renaming benefit nnamidiot cownu and his band of fools.....you guys already renamed Nigeria to zoogeria how did that benefit you dolts....lmao are you guys trippin or wat.

Lagos boy, why are you worried about what an Igboman wants to call his Road or Governing House?

Take it easy naw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
lasisi69:
you cursed your father... Ask for the meaning... Lol

And Igbo in Yoruba means forest, omo Igbo meaning child of the forest...same word different meanings in different languages...if you have a brain you'd understand this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by lasisi69(f): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

And Igbo in Yoruba means forest, omo Igbo meaning child of the forest...same word different meanings in different languages...if you have a brain you'd understand this.
lol... Give me small brain and secondly, stop getting emotional..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by orisa37: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
That's the Side effect of BUHARI'S ANARCHY.. GOVERNMENT.
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by adenigga(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2021

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by moorevic(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
grin Ikonso Junction sounds better than Awo Mmama

Awo mmamma nu hiaa

Frog i dey greet o hiaa grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by samwillyco1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Armaggedon:
Ikonso house and Ikonso way sounds better.
Hope uzodinma will now work inside Ikonso house if he eventually summons courage to return to IMO state.

Is he outside IMO STATE
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
lasisi69:
lol... Give me small brain and secondly, stop getting emotional..

No emotions.... only trying explain and break down a simple concept.

1 Like

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by generalud: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
I don't even know what is happening to this so called IPOB. A common sense should tell them that BIAFRA is not realistic in the South Eastern part of this entity called Nigeria.

To start with, how many government houses in South east (Igbo land) have you seen their IPOB/BIAFRAN flag hoisted? What you see, had seen and will continue to see is the nigerian flag and their respective party's flag and now you want to change Douglas Road to Ikonso way. Why not go to Nnamdi Kanu's village and change it to Ikonso village? Upon all the cowries and jars he had on me, he still surrendered to death. Be wise!
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by hedocharles(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
So IPOB, is what you refer to as outlaw abi?
May your freedom be taken from you, maybe then u wil understand the agitation of the pple.
For your info, the vast majority of S/E are with them Ipob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait / Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? / Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.