Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander (52661 Views)

IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement / Umahi: "Ebubeagu Is Not After ESN But To Protect Lives & Property" (Photos) / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by FreeBiafra2018(m): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

How does this renaming benefit nnamidiot cownu and his band of fools.....you guys already renamed Nigeria to zoogeria how did that benefit you dolts....lmao are you guys trippin or wat.
Just to notify you that the statement in the red color simply means in Igbo language "Your father is an idiot" I'm sure if you knew, you would not have mean to course your father this morning, but your hatred and idiocy that runs in your generational DNA led you to that.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Brimstone77: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

How does this renaming benefit nnamidiot cownu and his band of fools.....you guys already renamed Nigeria to zoogeria how did that benefit you dolts....lmao are you guys trippin or wat.
the same way we renamed your Nigeria to zoo and people including Google accepted it is the same way we will rename Douglas to ikonso and there is nothing any terrorists sympathizer or pantami can do about it....if e pain you plenty go and sip snipper..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by TheEnygma(m): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
I always knew that these guys were halfwits.... didn't know it was this bad.
Boko Haram have hoisted their evil flag in shiroro Niger state and are already collecting taxes from the people but you have no problem with that, You are more concerned about the things that ESN and IPOB do.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by munezo(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
What a joke! These guys are just funny

2 Likes

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Idiotseverywher: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
peacekante:
grin grin grin grin

IPOB no go kill person. See how them don reduce south east to mare play ground with killings and destruction of properties.
. Hahaha, which killing and where was the properties destroyed, chai some Yoruba people hmmm never see people who peddle fske information more than them, that is some intelligent Yoruba people don't read any news from their people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Cajal(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
South East is becoming the biggest joke of the millennium
Hmmmm
Because it was built by Biafran not Nigeria
Jokers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Idiotseverywher: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

. Please I want to know, what is even your pain or your worries including your concern about the who thing?

2 Likes

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by IduNaOba: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
BENARI:

Asking the government and its agencies to recognise and implement the change is laughable though, but mind you, propaganda is a very effective tool in warfare. The army that killed ikonso in his home claimed he was killed in a gun battle, and yet no bullet whole in his body. I hope you also see how stupid that looks because even a half wit will. But I understand if you don't.
You give the mugu fatality for here!
Nara atọ!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by SouthEastFacts: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Juliusmalema you fit block me for Ikonso way? I wan tell you something.

IPOB, we move...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Balkan(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
BENARI:

Even Jesus and his disciples were looked down upon. If somebody told you 2 years ago that ipob will be bearing arms today and chased away all checkpoints that have plagued southeast for decades, would you have believed it?

Keep underestimating them, that's all I can say.

Every hero and warrior was once a helpless baby.

I don't know how it will happen, but something tells me Douglas road will change to ikonso way. The people not the government will adopt the name, and if they do, it must stick. Ndi Igbo are with MNK believe it or not.

As for me, the next time, I'm in owerr and boarding a tricycle, I'm telling them to take me to ikonso way, and surely they will take me there. There's nothing any governor can do about it.
oga but no Keke for owerri nah
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Stone03: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
peacekante:
grin grin grin grin

IPOB no go kill person. See how them don reduce south east to mare play ground with killings and destruction of properties.

Reduced or Elevated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Richy4(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
Okay so how will GPS recognize that... or people don't use that in Imo state?
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Stone03: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hizzy:

once civilians chose to call it Ikonso government house what will your government do
, start arresting Keke riders, okada or bus drivers
like I said when coming online don't forget your sense

The fool thought the 'government' is just that one person issuing orders in government house. He failed to understand that government is the people and once the people spoke in the name of Elohim, every other thing is Isee!!!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Stone03: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
Richy4:
Okay so how will GPS recognize that... or people don't use that in Imo state?

We are the Jews, so advanced in technology. Once we talk in the name of Elohim, GPS obeys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by jinx44: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
ok
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by IboWolf: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
Is this not stupidity? How do people entertain these guys
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by ednut1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Lol
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by joinpreneur(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
G
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by barragan: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Charlatans
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by FishFisher: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ikonso way sounds cooler

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by 900warriorz: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
it's time we Yoruba Moslems in Ibadan rename cocoa house to Prof Ishaq Akintola house. Islamic horoes must be recognized by our future generations.
Ori yin di daru sir undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Chatflick(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
IboWolf:
Is this not stupidity? How do people entertain these guys
Ask your fulani masters

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by iammo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jokers

2 Likes

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by 27Pushing30: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
BENARI:

Even Jesus and his disciples were looked down upon. If somebody told you 2 years ago that ipob will be bearing arms today and chased away all checkpoints that have plagued southeast for decades, would you have believed it?

I don't know how it will happen, but something tells me Douglas road will change to ikonso way. The people not the government will adopt the name, and if they do, it must stick. Ndi Igbo are with MNK believe it or not.

As for me, the next time, I'm in owerr and boarding a tricycle, I'm telling them to take me to ikonso way, and surely they will take me there. There's nothing any governor can do about it.

I remember seeing a buns seller in Lagos wearing a Biafran armband.

I immediately told him to return his buns as I wasn't ready to part with my “Nigerian Naira”

I got to understand that Biafra is being sold as a “dream nation” ... whether or not it is realizable I have no idea.

...BUT what I do know is that in every struggle there are Pawns and Kings.

From your post you have decided to be a pawn

3 Likes

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Armaggedon:
Ikonso house and Ikonso way sounds better.
Hope uzodinma will now work inside Ikonso house if he eventually summons courage to return to IMO state.
.... Hahahahaha. I don die for laugh here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by Sleekfingers: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
TonyRazor:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/ipob-names-imo-government-house-after-slain-commander/amp/

with this....i can now conclude that these get brain problems.....no wonder the FG no dey take dem serious.....
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by maritime1: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=BENARI post=101193412]

As for me, the next time, I'm in owerr and boarding a tricycle, I'm telling them to take me to ikonso way, and surely they will take me there. There's nothing any governor can do about it.[/quote]
Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by LuQuLuQu(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Imam Powerfool and Usain Bolt Kanu are first clowns.. Jokers

You, second and last clown!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by lilyheaven: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Armaggedon:
Ikonso house and Ikonso way sounds better.
Hope uzodinma will now work inside Ikonso house if he eventually summons courage to return to IMO state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander by CHIOMAEZEH: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss4AjyJ7NxE

He lived and died for Biafra ....just like he stated in the above video.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Whispering To Buhari As French President Wait / Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? / Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.