Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:12 AM

Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra (4256 Views)

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) / Gunmen Hide Under Biafra Agitation To Kill In South-east – Army / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by Kennybh: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2021
Two Nigerian Military Men kill in owere road Onitsha Anambra State, yesterday 26th Of April 2021.

1 Like

Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by mouthofThegod: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2021
Kennybh:
Two Nigerian Military Men kill in owere road Onitsha Anambra State, yesterday 26th Of April 2021.
bia op...this your submission has confused me the more.
pls who did military men kill? Complete the story abeg

2 Likes

Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by aaa14bd1083: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2021
grin grin grin . biafra I hail.

1 Like

Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by Elliotwaveforec: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2021
Everybody don become reporter; see sentence.

5 Likes

Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by providencia(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kennybh:

Yesterday is 27th na

1 Like

Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by Solsix(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Op be sure of what u are saying
Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by temptnow: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
grin grin grin .
biafra I hail.

Yes o,the Zoo must fall.

All hail Biafra

1 Like

Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by SouthEastFacts: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Helinues, can you send the package over by

1:45 PM today

cool

1 Like

Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by helinues: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
SouthEastFacts:
Helinues, can you send the package over by

1:45 PM today

cool

You people are celebrating the killings of security officers, nobody is questioning you, hope you guys won't question by the time the security officers decimate the miscreants called UGM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by SouthEastFacts: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

You people are celebrating the killings of security officers, nobody is questioning you, hope you guys won't question by the time the security officers decimate the miscreants called UGM
What is this time saying? Be guided please.

Just send my package by 1:45 PM

We rise

2 Likes

Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by helinues: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

What is this time saying? Be guided please.

Just send my package by 1:45 PM

We rise

Of course, will mail the handkerchief and bucket by the time the military chop the miscreants

You know in this level, feeding miscreants body to crocodile is allowed... That's the fate of UGM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by FreedomArmy: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kill them all. Nigeria army deserve no mercy for the innocent women and children they have murdered. They deserve no mercy for the innocent civilians they murdered at lekki gate. They deserve no mercy for the innocent ipob they murdered.
I say once again kill them all.

1 Like

Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by FreedomArmy: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Of course, will mail the handkerchief and bucket by the time the military chop the miscreants

You know in this level, feeding miscreants body to crocodile is allowed... That's the fate of UGM
go and join the army and be posted in the east and let's see what will become of you.

6 Likes

Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by helinues: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
FreedomArmy:
go and join the army and be posted in the east and let's see what will become of you.

I do not need to join Nigeria army.. The Nigeria army we have are capable of decimating the rag tag called UGM...

It's just a matter of months...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by SouthEastFacts: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

1:45 PM then

2 Likes

Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by SouthEastFacts: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

I do not need to join Nigeria army.. The Nigeria army we have are capable of decimating the rag tag called UGM...

#NALivesMatter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHsP-bLoBM

4 Likes

Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by helinues: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

1:45 PM then

We await your supposed attack cos it can't be more than that...

Let's both wait for the confirmation @ 1:45pm after then,the security would look into your matter.

Both days of UGM and their sympathizers are numbered
Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by SouthEastFacts: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Let's both wait for the confirmation @ 1:45pm after then,the security would look into your matter.

Which attack please

1 Like

Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by Idiko1: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

In your silly and previous post, you stated "Nobody should give damn". Why worry about the liquated enemies of UGM?
Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by helinues: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Idiko1:

In your silly and previous post, you stated "Nobody should give damn". Why worry about the liquated enemies of UGM?

Stop jumping on a conversation in the middle way, go and check what led to this my comments.
Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by FreedomArmy: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

one ikonso death has killed more than 20 soldiers. Keep living in dream land.
Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by helinues: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
FreedomArmy:
one ikonso death has killed more than 20 soldiers. Keep living in dream land.

I laugh at you people ignorance, to start with, we shouldn't be having this kind of discussion but if you chose to, oya.

The military are now more clever not to disclose the accurate numbers of the miscreants terminated.. They don't want to be on the news for massacre.

Ask yourself how long it takes to know about the SARS Azukwu evil operation in Anambra state.

Sure, I am in my dream land sleeping with my eyes closed.. Can same be said about your region at the moment.

Tah Tah Tah Tah Tah when we are not in Borno.

Una eyes go soon clear
Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by MrBachelor: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

The only problem is that the current crop of security officers are incompetent and demoralised. Even man 'o' war will do a better job.
Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by helinues: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
MrBachelor:

The only problem is that the current crop of security officers are incompetent and demoralised. Even man 'o' war will do a better job.

The problem is they are being sabotage and not being well funded... That alone would kill moral
Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by MrBachelor: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

The problem is they are being sabotage and not being well funded... That alone would kill moral

It's just a conflation of so many problems and I truly feel sorry for the patriots among them.

Sabotaged by their comrades, underfunded by their government, and unappreciated by those they put their lives on the line to defend.

It's a sad and perilous time to be a security agent in Nigeria.

However, Nigeria is closing in on her expiration date. The writing on the wall is clear.

2 Likes

Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by Madmohamed1: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

I don't understand
Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by Idiko1: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Stop jumping on a conversation in the middle way, go and check what led to this my comments.

I guess you are not silly as the above post seemed to suggest. The thread is still on page 1 and your idiotic response was number 8. A person wonders what moronic conversation you are on about. You have the knack to defend the idiotic Fulani government of Nigeria and denigrate the opposition.
Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by SouthEastFacts: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

I thought you even understand what 1:47 means?

since your army murdered Ikonso (1), about 45 soldiers had died on reprisal according to trackings on Nairaland posts.

New posts reported that 6 were recently killed in Awka Ibom and another 3 in Anambra, bringing it to 1:54.

Is killing Ikonso worth it?

Your army should have done a neat job and hide the news, but No, they wan to form King Kong and their foolishness is endangering innocent soldiers and police.

Ndi Ara.
Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by helinues: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
Idiko1:

I guess you are not silly as the above post seemed to suggest. The thread is still on page 1 and your idiotic response was number 8. A person wonders what moronic conversation you are on about. You have the knack to defend the idiotic Fulani government of Nigeria and denigrate the opposition.

Nkiruka don offend you again.

Leave NL's out of it now... grin wink
Re: Two Military Men Kill In Onitsha Anambra by DLondonboiy: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
The Nigeria soldiers can only kill people without arms, like they killed youths in lekki toll gate who were without arms. Immediately you are armed, you can take out the entire Nigeria forces.

The most uselsss force on the face of planet earth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement / The Church Has Enjoyed Wonderful Relationship With Gov. Ugwuanyi – Bishops / Child Marriage In Northern Nigeria -bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.