Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) (4027 Views)

If Ur A Single Male And Available For Marriage Please Let The NL Ladies Know / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) / Nl Ladies And BROKE Guys: This Nonsense Must Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by GeneralPula: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
No be even say their body good like that..

Depleted bodies everywhere..

Thank God for Bra sha..
Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
pansophist:

The good girls on nairaland are either viewing anonymously, are married or not searching. See all those one that curses like Patience Ozokwor, argue like a lawyer and have their pics on their dp, forget them, they got nothing to offer themselves, talk more of a man. Their only currency is their female status (hoping to catch an "alpha simp" eg Will Smith), english skills and entitlement.

And you came about this conclusion, how?

The way you jump to your unfounded conclusions sometimes marvels me.
Re: Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) by Vaiki(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

And you came about this conclusion, how?

The way you jump to your unfounded conclusions sometimes marvels me.
You actually fit the description ....how market with the arrangee marriage?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls / New life / Heal-a-heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.