Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? (3923 Views)

What Is That Weird Thing You Usually Do When Alone / What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? / What Is That Weird Thing You Love It's Smel?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Onetenth: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Mine is the smell from soakaway when they are packing shit and my also the odd smell after sex with my girlfriend.
Oya share yours, let this be fun.

Lalasticlala
Seun

Make u a come share ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Juicethekid: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
FTC

The smell of new book

Smell of okrika clothes

11 Likes

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Solofresh2: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
Onetenth:
Mine is the smell from soakaway when they are packing shit and my also the odd smell after sex with my girlfriend.

Lalasticlala
Seun

Make u a come share ooo
kpekus smell grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Juicethekid:
The smell of new book

Smell of okrika clothes

Yes!

And

Recently cut grass...

My family's clothes...

The smell of someone I really like...

9 Likes

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by DaddyRochie1642: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Onetenth:

Lalasticlala
Seun

Make u a come share ooo

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by KingLarry04: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Smell of fresh and green weed

11 Likes

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by DaddyRochie1642: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Solofresh2:
kpekus smell grin

grin
Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Onetenth:

Lalasticlala
Seun

Make u a come share ooo
Smell of poop... Okay... Not weird at all
Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Ballzproblemm: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Onetenth:

Lalasticlala
Seun

Make u a come share ooo
your topic won't near front page with the disgusting things you wrote

5 Likes

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Onetenth: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
no vex bros
Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by KingLarry04: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Onetenth:

Lalasticlala
Seun

Make u a come share ooo
Mad man spotted

3 Likes

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Onetenth: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
your topic won't near front page with the disgusting things you wrote
it's just nature. Everyone has a weird smell they secretly crave for
Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by incandescentena: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
There is something about the smell of Lia mohammeds mouth and a male "he goat"

You go fear odour bomb

3 Likes

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Onetenth: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
KingLarry04:

Mad man spotted
Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
The natural breath of a woman when we're kissing. I noticed almost all the women with whom i have had a long and passionate kiss had the same fresh breath.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Onetenth: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
The natural breath of a woman when we're kissing. I noticed almost all the women with whom i have had a long and passionate kiss had the same fresh breath.
cool cool
Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Bluezy13(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Petrol fuel
Cooking gas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by care4you: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
Live human blood.....

That's why I have many marks on my hands

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by WideVagina: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
hmmmmmm!!!! the smell of a new born baby'''''''''''

6 Likes

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Benki003(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
My gf, mom’s or sister pubic hair smell grin grin
Raw meat
Cigarettes smell
Fuel scent
Newborn babies scent that’s all

2 Likes

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Onetenth: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
care4you:
Live human blood.....

That's why I have many marks on my hands

na werey be this oo shocked

3 Likes

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Channah1(f): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
SMH... No wonder...
Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Onetenth:

Lalasticlala
Seun

Make u a come share ooo
How does sex smell, I've never noticed that shit one bit Cos my partners and I were always heavily covered in perfumes grin
Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
Are they nigerian woman

3 Likes

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Olachase(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kaiair:

How does sex smell, I've never noticed that shit one bit Cos my partners and I were always heavily covered in perfumes grin
na so una body odour reach grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Haakeem(m): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Onetenth:

Lalasticlala
Seun

Make u a come share ooo
oga edit what you wrote to, "The odor from cesspit, when they are packing ordure".

Or this your digusting post won't make fp.
Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by neonly: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Freshly cut grass
Love dat nature smell
Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by 40fy: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2022

**Gonn' be a funny thread!!

**I hate you, Ritzybeauty

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Shalommy(f): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kaiair:
Are they nigerian woman
No, they're oyibo women. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Shalommy:
No, they're oyibo women. Idiot
Why're you angry? Do you suffer from halitosis?
Re: What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? by dcrested(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Petrichor

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Person Am Owing Is Posting Gun On Whatsap Pls Help PHOTOS / Can U Call Your Boyfriend Brother? / I Wish To Have A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.