Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. (56550 Views)

A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Morkama(f): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
People already started to largely travel across the countries, but if you want to avoid any unpleasant situations because of the quarantine and so on, then yes, it would be better to in 2022 when the situation will chill down a bit. Germany is a wonderful country, with a lot of beautiful places to visit for a tourist. From my travel experience, going with dbauskunft.com trains will give you some unforgettable memories, you will be able to discover the whole beauty of that country, from the best possible railway routes, it's a lifetime experience which is truly worth living.

1 Like

Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by khaynoni(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Thanks Adetoun. I really appreciate.

adeotun:

lmao, my application phase ehn it was like an obsessive-compulsive disorder wink grin lol, I would be programming one minute and the next I have like 20 tabs open applying everywhere. One thing I can suggest though that really worked for me is deliberately building an online profile (brand yourself everywhere by watching what you post and keep your GitHub active). Linkedin is also very good.

And when you are contacted by one of them, take the interview process seriously. Give your very best... the projects they gave me to pick one and build in one week, I selected the toughest one and sent in my solution in 3 days grin grin they asked me why. Even when I was to discuss my solution with two of their developers, the internet showed me pepper. I contacted them after that let's do that interview again I will come with better internet. Since then, all my interviews with them I will carry myself from Igando to my sister's place in Ajah.

Try this: search for the best places to work as an XXXX in XXXX then go to each of their website careers page and start applying. This company that employed me I applied on their website.
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Placid177: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
royal231:

You Don get d visa?! E dey your passport?!
If u don't have d visa please just keep silent till u get it.. Germans are crazy people.. Infact don't inform your company till you have safely entered Germany

How do someone get to know that the Visa is legit? Please i need more information about this..my Agent called me this morning he is trying to inform that I should get ready,my Visa is gonna be out soon, although I haven't paid money,,we all agreed to pay when the Visa is out
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Lizzer: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2021
Really?
Abeg am going to update my Linkedin profile.................
onyi2k:
I got the job via LinkedIn. A recruiter reached out to me and asked me if I would like to work remotely for 2000Eur per month? I said yes but after the interview, The decided to increase my salary and said they want me to come over.

Na so oo

Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Lizzer: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2021
Even the village people dey Nairaland, Abeg no listen to him, just move..
golddust6000:

2000 eur salary can’t get you anywhere in Germany. And I believe the 2k eur is not after tax.
After you pay house rent and bills you go no wetin be Europe
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by AlphaStyles(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2021
How pha u dn travel abi cold still dy catch ur feet?
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
I don dey here now since June.

I don settle in.

My feet dey hot

AlphaStyles:
How pha u dn travel abi cold still dy catch ur feet?
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by AlphaStyles(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
onyi2k:
I don settle in.
My feet dey hot

LMAO
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Mcslize: 4:31am On Nov 25, 2021
onyi2k:
Thank God I made this move.

My salary after tax is 2,790Euros per month. My rent per month is 580 Euro/Month. I do 2 extra side gigs which is 2,500USD and 3,000USD monthly....

Hehehehehe.....

E choke die...

Congrats! Where is that guy that was lambasting you with posts back to back? He don run hide?

But still be showing us some pictures na. ABI u no get Camera?

1 Like

Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Kenny242(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2022
onyi2k:

I don settle in.

My feet dey hot

Hello bro, how you doing
Will like more info about getting a job hear am into data science
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Tessajohn820(f): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2022

I am currently going through this process. I have booked my interview and I have all the original documents from my company and the authorities in Germany.
.please here is my email .tessajohn820@gmail.com.please reach out to me please I have few questions to ask please..
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Finally completed 2 years in Germany.

I have 2 solid offers now in the bag and another one in Sweden.

Thank God I made that move

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) / Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.