Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. (56626 Views)

A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Anass01: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
follow your mind

1 Like

Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
So my english naim u dey use judge me?

Anyways, no wahala. When i travelled to Watar, my company did everything for me so I did not know what and what was needed.

Drop the hate man. I aint scamming anyone.

CookieBrown:

"I am a software developer with 8yrs experience. I havw worked in 2 banks in Nigeria as a developer". Right. Yet, you spell and write like a 5 year old. The joke is on you! A developer who doesn't know how to use the internet to get a health insurance.

You're a fake, a flake, and a very bad liar. What goes around comes around. This desperate need to scam people and show off with ill gotten proceeds will end you in trouble in the long run.
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by CookieBrown: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
onyi2k:

Thanks but the German embassy said I need it.

VFS global in Qatar handles all visa applications for Germany. Why are you contacting the embassy directly? Why not VFS? I mean, if VFS (You paid for their service) is handling everything, why are you still here asking for insurance? Or you haven't applied at all. Come on. Try harder. A job in IT requires strong educational qualifications which must be verified by competent authorities (see image below). And from the way you write, I doubt you even have a WASSCE or NECO.

It seems the Consular has similar spelling mistakes in the insurance email as you too. Strange.

Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
They don't handle Type D visa.
Anabin has verified my credentials. Thanks anyways.

CookieBrown:

VFS global in Qatar handles all visa applications for Germany. Why are you contacting the embassy directly? Why not VFS? I mean, if VFS (You paid for their service) is handling everything, why are you still here asking for insurance? Or you haven't applied at all. Come on. Try harder. A job in IT requires strong educational qualifications which must be verified by competent authorities (see image below). And from the way you write, I doubt you even have a WASSCE or NECO.

It seems the Consular has similar spelling mistakes in the insurance email as you too. Strange.
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Freighthost: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
onyi2k:
I just got my Visa to go to Germany. I am having cold feet making this journey. I have already told my boss I am leaving my current position.

I am yet to tell HR because of this cold feet. I have been in Qatar for 2years now and I think its best I move since I cannot marry and bring wify here.

The German company is paying for my flight and accommodation for 2 weeks but I am still having cold feet. The process is cumbersome.. I just realised I need health insurance to make this move. Where can i get such in Nigeria.

devil won use ur head
See offers
Cold feet
If i slap ur sense
Run comit for this iraq country fast fast
Even in my dream
Am already in germany reading this

Some people no like opportunity
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Thazard(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nbotee:

U well so?? U already have work visa with with company paying ur flight and accommodation and UR DEVELOPED COLD FEET?? My friend U beta cut those feet and move or find heater or oven wear for those feet...

cheesy
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by calcal: 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
YOU and Liar Muhammed have something in common.

onyi2k:
I got the job via LinkedIn. A recruiter reached out to me and asked me if I would like to work remotely for 2000Eur per month? I said yes but after the interview, The decided to increase my salary and said they want me to come over.

Na so oo

Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by iguita: 10:54am On Apr 30, 2021
Awesome. Makes it even better then. Abeg OP, come drop messagesay you don Japa ooo.
IVORY2009:

It depands on the city, and state he is going to, I currently pay 360.75 cent monthly
Rent: 250 euros
Deuchland radio and television bill: 18.75
Light, heating, cold water, warm water etc 52 euros
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2021
Baba. Which city you dey? My company dey Mainz but ai dey look Weisbaden to stay

IVORY2009:

It depands on the city, and state he is going to, I currently pay 360.75 cent monthly
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Richdee1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sleekfingers:

oga go and do it yourself......go to google and read more about it....or go to quora.......na everything una go dey beg for?

Thanks for the update but take am easy na
no be fight

1 Like

Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Sleekfingers: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Richdee1:

Thanks for the update but take am easy na no be fight

no mind me jare.....thanks for understanding
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by deadie(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
onyi2k:

Mainz.... I need some help.

Mainz is not far from me (I actually worked in a city 15 km from Mainz). I don't want to drop my contact openly here. How do we communicate?
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by deadie(m): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Starhearts:
Pple should be careful here ooo.

I live in Cyprus , we use d same format to scam African pple here in Cyprus who desperate to go to USA.

It's a scam format.

I thought about that. But for him to have a visa means that it must be a reputable company. Besides, how are they gonna scam him when he arrives in Germany?
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by olamide0147: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
You are not going anywhere until you cut that soap for me... if you dare leave without cutting soap � plane crash hmmmmmmm awaits...
Bro it will be so hard for you to make bro wishing someone a plane crash with the fact that he's about to travel don't u think it's too much for you to joke with such words
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by IVORY2009(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
onyi2k:
Baba. Which city you dey? My company dey Mainz but ai dey look Weisbaden to stay

NRW
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
olamide0147:

Bro it will be so hard for you to make bro wishing someone a plane crash with the fact that he's about to travel don't u think it's too much for you to joke with such words
just joking
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Me thinking����

Wettin be the name of the city?

Can I send you an email?

deadie:

Mainz is not far from me (I actually worked in a city 15 km from Mainz). I don't want to drop my contact openly here. How do we communicate?
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Mcslize: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
just joking

That joke heavy o
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by drpat1: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
IVORY2009:

Is this for a shared apartment? How many rooms?
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by IVORY2009(m): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
drpat1:

Is this for a shared apartment? How many rooms?

One room, kitchen, bathroom and toilet separate
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:53am On May 01, 2021
Mcslize:

That joke heavy o
ok sorry
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by deadie(m): 4:58am On May 02, 2021
Drop your email or phone number and I will contact you.

onyi2k:
Me thinking����

Wettin be the name of the city?

Can I send you an email?

Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by josite: 9:17am On May 07, 2021
Hope ur whole body with not be fully cold soon.why not do the work remotely for a while.why 2 weeks accommodation for an expatriate.u beta pray
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 1:04am On May 09, 2021
I have been working remotely. Also, 2weeks is for me to stay and settle down, then I find my own place.

It's a trusted company. Thanks bro

josite:
Hope ur whole body with not be fully cold soon.why not do the work remotely for a while.why 2 weeks accommodation for an expatriate.u beta pray
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 1:07am On May 09, 2021
Thank you all for your responses.
I have decided to make the move. I have resigned. I am heading to Germany. This is a risk worth taking. Even if e cast, as an IT dude, I will still have a job.

It's a risk not to take a risk.

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by deadie(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2021
Feel free to drop your contact info if you still need some form of guidance. You will need to obtain a travel insurance to enter Germany to be best of my knowledge, perhaps one for one month. Then you will get a legal insurance once you are here. Fees are pretty much standard at about 15.6% of your income. Don't go for stupid cheap health insurance. All the best.

onyi2k:
Thank you all for your responses.
I have decided to make the move. I have resigned. I am heading to Germany. This is a risk worth taking. Even if e cast, as an IT dude, I will still have a job.

It's a risk not to take a risk.

Thanks
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Tinyemeka(m): 10:53am On May 12, 2021
onyi2k:
I got the job via LinkedIn. A recruiter reached out to me and asked me if I would like to work remotely for 2000Eur per month? I said yes but after the interview, The decided to increase my salary and said they want me to come over.

Na so oo

€2,000 per month while living in Germany seems s bit poor to me. undecided

You'd have a better quality of living while earning that amount in the Emirates and live like a millionaire in Nigeria.

Just saying.
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2021
Lol. 4,600 Euro per month before tax

Tinyemeka:

€2,000 per month while living in Germany seems s bit poor to me. undecided

You'd have a better quality of living while earning that amount in the Emirates and live like a millionaire in Nigeria.

Just saying.
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2021
Thanks

deadie:
Feel free to drop your contact info if you still need some form of guidance. You will need to obtain a travel insurance to enter Germany to be best of my knowledge, perhaps one for one month. Then you will get a legal insurance once you are here. Fees are pretty much standard at about 15.6% of your income. Don't go for stupid cheap health insurance. All the best.

Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by onyi2k(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2021
Landed Germany!!!!
Re: Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. by Richdee1(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2021
onyi2k:
Landed Germany!!!!

PLEASE HELP US WITH PICTURES, IF ITS POSSIBLE START A TRAVEL THREAD AND DOCUMENTS YOUR DAILY ACTIONS TO HELP PEOPLE IN NIGERIA FOLLOW YOUR WAY!

AND DONT FORGET PICTUTES!
PLEASE TAKE A LOT

ME AND MA CREE ARE WAITING

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) / Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) / Why Aren't Nigerians Interested In Russia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.