Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,813 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) (54499 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by lichocho(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
peacekante:
Burn down the East. Weldon IPOB
una go just deh houx de type nonsense

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Unified07:

a big coward iPod hijacked protest in your backyard FOOOOOL

Just the same way you are now claiming that DSS have hijacked IPOB/ESN struggles.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
RTR

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Abdul05: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
NwaNimo1:
South East.....May 2021

[img]https://media1./images/3bce762b8bb66e97f88c8e8ed735dd20/tenor.gif?itemid=20048750[/img]

The army should be deployed to protect police stations.....

and 'Ebube Agu' deployed to protect the soldiers!
bros, you don mak me laughs tire for here grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Krisddon: 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ekweta AK47 nabo onye mbu onye ike? UGM bu onye ike

(When two AK47 meet who is more powerful? UGM is more powerful).
It disgusts me to see people celebrate this madness going on in the East lately. I'm from the East mind you. I don't support this nonsense going on, if you know the socio-economic implication of these ills, u will wish u have the power to stop it. �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
Burn down the swampland.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Report these people breaking the rules governing this forum.
You don't need to dignify them with a response.
The more you do, the more they come up with more.
Take note!

I wasn't the one he was responding to. But as for me, I just like to remind them rather than reporting them. They're frustrated, you should understand that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by amuwo1980: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
munstaqq:

Please continue killing and destroying police stations. We are not complaining.
Keep defending your civil war privileges, it is over gibs are out QED
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Krisddon: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
GTkester:
Yes, I'm Igbo and support UGM 100% However, I will admonish them to be a bit clinical in their operations, so as not to allow civilian casualties
If only you know how easy it is to create a monster but so difficult to eliminate it. I love the way things were in the East, not as they are now. Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by franxalive(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
It's a continuation of what IPOB did to Lagos on Oct 19-21 when they hijacked/infiltrated the EndSARS movement.

Look at the MO, it's the same. The Jailbreaks, the burning of courts, police stations etc.

My opinion sha

SENSE is truly far from you undecided cry

Look how bitterness and same tribalism has led to ur people being refugees in strange land...now has Lekki massacre been appeased...any justice yet... This is what foolishness of majority of the populace causes...now Tinubu is here and there justling for 2023 on the blood of slain youths like you at Lekki...and you are there talking garbage cry cry cry ... defending TRASH... Yoruba aaaa... cry...this same nonsense life style was what ur earlier ancestors posited thst cost them Ilorin...u have an emirate there...than ọbá....with lots of Fulani janjaweedism infiltration in the bulk population of south West, ready for a possible take over of more territories...still majority of you no wan get sense...shame cry

I have a picx of similar protest we had...last year...as it happened in USA.. about George Floyd. Let me see if you can reason out some sense from it.

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by chidooh1: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
It's a continuation of what IPOB did to Lagos on Oct 19-21 when they hijacked/infiltrated the EndSARS movement.

Look at the MO, it's the same. The Jailbreaks, the burning of courts, police stations etc.

My opinion sha
idiotman
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Acidiously: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
post=101211675:

Una eye don dey clear small small.
Dem tell una, una no hear.
Telli person

[b][/b]
They should keep on releasing hardened criminals into the society.
They are robbing banks and killing people already.
Cownu will never ever end well in this life.
His end is nigh.

Say no more!
You must be really traumatized. I said it on this forum that zombies of your kind should be mindful of the pictures of Igbos they post here. But due to your timidity and stupid exuberance you uploaded another one. When people see such online it fuels anger and hatred towards the Nigerian state. If it brings back bad memories now the UGM would go on a day killing spree of anything security. Then you'd know that things that are hard to bear are quick to remember
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Emotionss: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
No true igbo person should be happy about the securities challenges in the south East.

The security formations in the south east is under codinated attack. This should be a source of concern to every igbo sons and daughters. Personally I think some extremely unfortunate something is about to happen in the east.

IPOB/ESN is the perfect scapegoat for the securities challenges in the south East...... No thanks to Nnamdi kanu and some ipob supporters unguarded utterance both online and offline.

The people of the East need to ACT now and decisively too to avoid unfortunate and avoidable carnage that may engulf the south east .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mutemenot:
grin The fear of the UGM is everywhere in SS and SE .. saw a Navy checkpoint today, they build mansion there using sand bags.... wondering if they can even see the enemies from the point
Nothing like that in Lagos State, you people will suffer more with a lot more checkpoints, your state of emergency hasn’t even started yet, I pity you people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Rodwave: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mutemenot:
grin The fear of the UGM is everywhere in SS and SE .. saw a Navy checkpoint today, they build mansion there using sand bags.... wondering if they can even see the enemies from the point
What!!! grin

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
Emotionss:
No true igbo person should be happy about the securities challenges in the south East.

The security formations in the south east is under codinated attack. This should be a source of concern to every igbo sons and daughters. Personally I think some extremely unfortunate something is about to happen in the east.

IPOB/ESN is the perfect scapegoat for the securities challenges in the south East...... No thanks to Nnamdi kanu and some ipob supporters unguarded utterance both online and offline.

The people of the East need to ACT now and decisively too to avoid unfortunate and avoidable carnage that may engulf the south east .......
It is already too late, The pandora’s Box has been opened, very soon you will soon start hearing appeals to the US, Canada, EU, UK, UN, SOS we need help they want to exterminate us in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Rodwave:

What!!! grin
Don’t mind the Mumu mocking himself, they are building checkpoints for him & his ugm, tomorrow they shoot him & tag him an unknown gunman I guess who will be the mocking bird wailing? President Buhari doesn’t like us, he wants to kill all of us.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
amuwo1980:

See conspiracy theory , you are just another Remi tinubu , protecting privileges, how in earth can IPOB be involved in the anarchy of then for Christ sake? What kind of ppl is this that everything be seen thru a tribal lens
They are called Yorubas, you don’t need to look any further. Their behaviour is glaring for even their friends to see.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by adabaraabdul: 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
GTkester:
Yes, I'm Igbo and support UGM 100% However, I will admonish them to be a bit clinical in their operations, so as not to allow civilian casualties
the way things are going the common man in igboland is going to suffer serious collateral damage. The signs are written all over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by amuwo1980: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Golan007:

Long may it continue.

No just bring that shit to SS or SW.

Speak for yourself , you are not part of south south , leave them to their own devices, no attach ss to sw they are not the same
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Emotionss: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
buckeyemedia:
It is already too late, The pandora’s Box has been opened, very soon you will soon start hearing appeals to the US, Canada, EU, UK, UN, SOS we need help they want to exterminate us in Nigeria.

No sir it's not too late. But the leaders of South East need to ACT now before things get worse.

Personally I think the igbos leaders are the major problem in the south east. They are not pro active like their counterparts in the West.

Believe you me ipob/ESN are not the problem BUT they made themselves the perfect Scapegoat through their unguarded utterances on social media.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Golan007: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
amuwo1980:

Speak for yourself , you are not part of south south , leave them to their own devices, no attach ss to sw they are not the same

I'm aboki right?
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by kettykin: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jashub:
I see a state of emergency being declared soon

State of emergency was what led to the first coup and the first civil war, a state of emergency hastily declared will lead to a second coup and probably a second civil war but this time the end might be different
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
lonecatt:
Know what you wish for.
Anybody can be a victim of cross fire bullets,it could be you or relatives .there is a stage it might get to ,civilians will be used as human shield.
Violence does not benefit any nation
Pay no heed to GTKester nemesis will definitely catch up with him, it is alright his friends ugm keep killing law enforcement officers? He will never go unpunished for his misguided naive utterances.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by unmask: 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
amuwo1980:

Really , we being crying for years , stop this marginalization , treat Emeka same way you treated Kayode and Hassan , is that too much to ask for ? You know the truth and you all trying obfuscate it all with ur black mails and fear mongering , it won’t work
so will the prisoners released from prison save the day? These prisoners will terrorize the community and will have a field day you know why? No police to protect anybody. Nigerians so often jump from frying pan to fire. Buhari was voted in because he played on the back of the insecurity in the country, but how has that played out?

Same will happen in the south east if those guys are not called to order. With no police to protect lives (ironic as it may seem for NPF), criminals have a field day.

Have this perspective before you praise "unknown gunmen".

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
still loading..........
What Nigeria cannot cause does not exist...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) / Picture Of Wole Soyinka Arrested In 1965 By Akintola Supported By Tafawa Balewa / Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.