Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) (54486 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2021
theTranslator:
what did nnamdi tell his followers during the protests sir?
You are then indirectly admitting that there are more Igbos in Lagos than Yorubas? Use your senses when making ascertions. What he told his followers will have effect where his followers operate. Everyone knows there are not IPOB presence in Lagos as it is even in London.
Yorubas youths destroyed Lagos, so face the fact and stop looking for whom to blame! That nonsense must stop.
That's how stupid Ákwá Ibom people started blaming Igbos until people insisted that the names of arrested people must be mentioned live on air, as I expected all of them where lazy okons. Please give us the list of hoodlums arrested in lagos during end Sars
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by sukar886: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2021
E don the red ooo
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Opera2021music: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2021
They are doing very well, but they should keep good to the east.
When a man burns his father's house, he will end up sleeping outside.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2021
segun18:

I will not dignify you with a response. Ire o
ki le leyi resume abi? grin
ire.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2021
segun18:

ire.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2021
segun18:

ire.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2021
TabletMan:
I am not your average tribal warlord like your type that's why i add Nigeria before Yoruba, Many Nigeria youths reason like fowls my tribesmen inclusive that's why MNK still have followers.

Of course, you exposed yourself as tribal warlord. What you are not is religious bigot, may be.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by OyinO: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mutemenot:
grin The fear of the UGM is everywhere in SS and SE .. saw a Navy checkpoint today, they build mansion there using sand bags.... wondering if they can even see the enemies from the point

haaaahaaaahaa!!! my Belle o
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by OyinO: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Na wa o, this is getting out of hand. Channel TV was discussing security few minutes ago. What is happening in this country?
Is it not time to remove that thing in Aso Rock.
When a group threatened to unleash hell because of the murder of their commander, enemies of our country that abounds here pretending to care called their threat empty chest beating instead of taking it serious and looking for workable solution.
Now with what has happened since then, can we still call it empty threat?

The late signs of death of a British contraption.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by OyinO: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
lonecatt:
Know what you wish for.
Anybody can be a victim of cross fire bullets,it could be you or relatives .there is a stage it might get to ,civilians will be used as human shield.
Violence does not benefit any nation

So we should suffer forever??
There's no peace without war. Those who survive, will lead better lives without greed, oppression and corruption.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by happame: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
ok na

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by TabletMan: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
maasoap:

Of course, you exposed yourself as tribal warlord. What you are not is religious bigot, may be.
Ok
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by felzokugo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
It's a continuation of what IPOB did to Lagos on Oct 19-21 when they hijacked/infiltrated the EndSARS movement.

Look at the MO, it's the same. The Jailbreaks, the burning of courts, police stations etc.

My opinion sha
Hmmmm....ok.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Edojoma(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:
South East.....May 2021

[img]https://media1./images/3bce762b8bb66e97f88c8e8ed735dd20/tenor.gif?itemid=20048750[/img]

The army should be deployed to protect police stations.....

and 'Ebube Agu' deployed to protect the soldiers!

Black Hawk Down
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by mopol2021(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2021
I believe that the DPO knows what happened there.
The DPO said there were gunshots but nothing like that,neighbors like two electric poles away said they didn't hear any gunshot not to talk of the whole village.
The DPO claimed there was exchange of gunfire but no sign of bullet holes anywhere neither was there empty bullet shells around.
The PVC ceiling burnt like a controlled fire with only a small portion of the charge room getting burnt, while more than 4/5 of the building untouched which is unusual of PVC ceiling that burns very fast, DPO quarters was untouched no breaking-in doors were intact, more than five offices were not broken - into.
Three exhibit motorcycles went missing.
The local vigilante never saw anybody since they were very active on duty.
The DPO should come out to tell the public what really happened.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.