Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) (54504 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by awgumayor: 6:25am On Apr 29, 2021
TabletMan:
Typical Nigeria yoruba youth with low brain capacity.
So Ipob hijacked endsars movement in other states like Calabar, Edo, Taraba, Jos and other states with violent protesters?
Did Ipob start the endsars for them to plan infiltrating /hijacking the protest within a short period of time?
I don't support Ipob in any of their doings but I know when some igbophobic people start blaming Ipob for unreasonable things, they're indirectly blaming Igbo people for their sorry states.

I hope you won't blame Ipob for the kidnappings that occurred at ibarapa area of oyo state last week?
Ipob is the one that sends their people to Benin republic, Ipob is the one cutting their fingers and ears. Mad Yoruba Muslims everywhere.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by joeluv: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2021
All those Ipoians in the east. When these gun men tunr on innocent civilians we wld surely remind u that we told u so... Na so Boko haram start o. Make una Dey jubilation. Eye go soon clear una
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Ghostofsparta1(m): 6:55am On Apr 29, 2021
This is my village, I herby stand to condemn this dastard act. It will never give good fruits. Youths lay your arms down. I pray peace returns to Nigeria ��.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Zeezenho: 7:00am On Apr 29, 2021
lonecatt:
Know what you wish for.
Anybody can be a victim of cross fire bullets,it could be you or relatives .there is a stage it might get to ,civilians will be used as human shield.
Violence does not benefit any nation

What you fail to understand or what you are trying to hide is that since ipob raised the dragon flag the whole pythons disappeared misteriousely.

Igbos have been shout protesting writing and been so civil what do we get lots of pythons dancing on our land w have to clear them biko.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Zeezenho: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2021
post=101211689:
Question : Why is the bastard Cownu still in UK instigating violence?

Answer : Because he is afraid to come home for the fear of being killed or jailed.

Question : If he loves life then why is he pushing others to their death?

Answer: Because those obeying him reek of stupidity and are all brainwashed.
Same with his online warrior swines (as he called them!)

We only pray for Duru's mom and family members over there.
What a life

This the most childish post ever.
Where is buhari
Answer :he is in aso rock.
Why is he not on the battle field with the soldiers
Answer because he is too scared to die
Why � is he sending soldiers to die
Because the solders are zombies and does not reason.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by theTranslator: 7:08am On Apr 29, 2021
amuwo1980:

See conspiracy theory , you are just another Remi tinubu , protecting privileges, how in earth can IPOB be involved in the anarchy of then for Christ sake? What kind of ppl is this that everything be seen thru a tribal lens
what did nnamdi tell his boys to do during the protests?
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Zeezenho: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2021
BrainSanitizer:
Excuse me sir!
They burnt some exhibits including motorcycles and cars but I see only a dilapidated motorcycle burnt in the picture! Are you thinking what I am thinking?

Yes am thinking what you are thinking.that nigerian police only have dilapidated stations equipment and staff.more reason they need to be cleared so new and more advanced infastructures will be erected.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by theTranslator: 7:21am On Apr 29, 2021
oguns222:

Do you have evidence that ipob infiltrated endears protest?

Or are you saying this because your soul is filled with absurdity and error?
what did nnamdi tell his followers during the protests sir?
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 29, 2021
GTkester:
Yes, I'm Igbo and support UGM 100% However, I will admonish them to be a bit clinical in their operations, so as not to allow civilian casualties

They make sure of that, infact people don't run when they are sighted. they protect people from the madness of soldiers who come for reprisal against Igbo civilians. imagine that fuckery.
forget what fools and slaves are rejoicing for
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by theTranslator: 7:22am On Apr 29, 2021
prophetfire:
. Mumu. Remi Tinubu ass licker.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by theTranslator: 7:23am On Apr 29, 2021
NetValueFX:

Your opinion is a useless opinion.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by theTranslator: 7:24am On Apr 29, 2021
isaiahethan:

Keep on hating , sheik Gumi daughter
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by theTranslator: 7:25am On Apr 29, 2021
hollywater:
Bleep your mumu Opinion. Bleep everything you represent. Bleep your entire household for mentioning IPOB. You can not even blame your Jagaban non the double mouth Governor,but quickly to blame IPOB. Bleep YOU.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by theTranslator: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2021
Quim2:

Stop talking nonsense outside your fathers house it makes u look stoooooopud
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by theTranslator: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2021
segun18:

My dear I am a Yoruba person and a Lagosian and I say it boldly that your narrative is wrong. Area boys, thieves and street urchins with the nonsensical attitude of soldiers aggravated the Lagos EndSARS wahala. Oto ni Mo o so fun e yen. Who do you think set all the BRT buses at Oyinbo Park on fire?
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by hollywater: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2021
theTranslator:

My Friend i don't think you really expect me to answer this fucking question? You government borrowed 22b,without single project in the East. You think we are all fools?Your Governor and Tinubu are responsible for the death of the protesters on that faithful day.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by oguns222: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2021
theTranslator:

You tell me.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by theTranslator: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2021
ictjobber:

The earth is alive and it sees you. If you are not careful you gon die a very horrible death.. Your pay masters all have protection charms, you don't.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by TabletMan: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2021
Sunday2021:
stop fooling yourself, every igbo man support ipob terrorists. All Igbo politicians are contributing for ipob agenda, you guys can not come online and pretend to be innocent.
Ok.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by Tab4kids(f): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2021
peacekante:
Burn down the East. Weldon IPOB

The irony is that civilians aren’t actually affected unlike the security guys. SE is not burning, we know it will make you happy if it goes gown, but it’s not.

Better get used to that
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by theTranslator: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Chai
Ipob don suffer
I’m sure ipob is the reason you don’t have sense and also the reason bubu is a world renowned failure.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2021
eki2000:
They went and burn one old and dilapidated village police station just to feel like warriors. Well Ipob should reserve their madness in Igbo lands because we are never ready to tolerate their foolishness in south-south. Otherwise it will be south-south vs igbos. And we will send Igbos packing!
how can you send people that make up 48% of that region alone packing? People that are ruling in 2 states(Delta and Rivers) and you want to send them packing? I think you must be insane! And FYI, I'm from Rivers state Etche local government.. Chineke kpọọ gị ọkụ!
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by theTranslator: 7:56am On Apr 29, 2021
franxalive:

SENSE is truly far from you undecided cry

Look how bitterness and same tribalism has led to ur people being refugees in strange land...now has Lekki massacre been appeased...any justice yet... This is what foolishness of majority of the populace causes...now Tinubu is here and there justling for 2023 on the blood of slain youths like you at Lekki...and you are there talking garbage cry cry cry ... defending TRASH... Yoruba aaaa... cry...this same nonsense life style was what ur earlier ancestors posited thst cost them Ilorin...u have an emirate there...than ọbá....with lots of Fulani janjaweedism infiltration in the bulk population of south West, ready for a possible take over of more territories...still majority of you no wan get sense...shame cry

I have a picx of similar protest we had...last year...as it happened in USA.. about George Floyd. Let me see if you can reason out some sense from it.

see the idiota saying tribalism
what's this write up?
nepotism?
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by theTranslator: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2021
AntiNigerian:
how can you send people that make up 48% of that region alone packing? People that are ruling in 2 states(Delta and Rivers) and you want to send them packing? I think you must be insane! And FYI, I'm from Rivers state Etche local government.. Chineke kpọọ gị ọkụ!
wike has said that he is not igbo

okowa has been denied his igboism by Igbos on Nairaland
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2021
theTranslator:

wike has said that he is not igbo

okowa has been denied his igboism by Igbos on Nairaland
he should stop bearing Nwike.... And that's a lie.. he knows he's one. Okowa never denied being igbo.. go and check anioma national conference, you'll see him speaking igbo there... Some of you are demented
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 8:02am On Apr 29, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
It's a continuation of what IPOB did to Lagos on Oct 19-21 when they hijacked/infiltrated the EndSARS movement.

Look at the MO, it's the same. The Jailbreaks, the burning of courts, police stations etc.

My opinion sha

Taaaaa

See ur mouth behind your keyboard
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2021
Zeezenho:

What you fail to understand or what you are trying to hide is that since ipob raised the dragon flag the whole pythons disappeared misteriousely.

Igbos have been shout protesting writing and been so civil what do we get lots of pythons dancing on our land w have to clear them biko.
And you think it is ipob doing all these we are hearing?
Then they must have joined one of the major political parties in Nigeria.

Ipob is only endangering their members by stylishly claiming they are the ones behind the violence because every sane mind know it is the work of politicians.

The same way it is happening in the north is same way it has started in the south, don't get it twisted.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by darediamond(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
It's a continuation of what IPOB did to Lagos on Oct 19-21 when they hijacked/infiltrated the EndSARS movement.

Look at the MO, it's the same. The Jailbreaks, the burning of courts, police stations etc.

My opinion sha

Ain't you smarter than this?
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by OBUA12345: 8:59am On Apr 29, 2021
let this country end no reason to be one, the leaders has failed us.
Re: Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) by segun18(m): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2021
theTranslator:

I will not dignify you with a response. Ire o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Plan To Postpone Elections Again / Picture Of Wole Soyinka Arrested In 1965 By Akintola Supported By Tafawa Balewa / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.