Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation (99506 Views)

Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) / NDLEA Detects Drug (Meth) Lab In VGC, Lagos / Mary Daniel, Amputee Hawker Didn't Lie Or Fake Her Identity - Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by mayor1814: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
lying or not abegi make dem free dis woman jare.
IT IS GLARING THIS WOMAN NEEDS HELP. SHE NO LONGER HAS A LEG FOR GOD SAKE.
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:
This lady just further reduced the chances of rendering assistance to the less privileged in the society.

My brother, I run a POS business, I've witnessed these people you call less privileged deposit huge amount of money, beggars are richer than we the hustlers FYI, may God not make us handicapped

7 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Saintdan0421(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Livelystone01: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
saphiere:
Lol...Your matter go reach hague o.

So you endorse lies as long as they come from women?

Or

Does this chant give you the attention you desire?
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by obontami: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
So, that boy-boy governor that washes remi pants and bra decided to seize the poor lady funds? We talking insecurity and unployment in the country that fool is busy stroking his lame dick at an amputee predicament.

Useless Nwaboy governor!

2 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Bhol28: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
babythug:
She was just going about her normal business when her story touched somebody and by sheer stroke of luck people donated for her rehabilitation. Whether or not she was an amputee from birth it doesn’t matter whether her father is alive or not is irrelevant. The funds should be put to good use and her quality of life made better
you're right but what about the people that packaged the scam for her,are u sure they will not harm her and themselves because of the unexpected money realised?

1 Like

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Masterito(m): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
Please give her the money if she is still an amputee. I don't care what the lie is provided she has one leg.
Skynet45:

https://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-detects-lies-in-viral-amputee-hawkers-claims-withholds-n25m-donation/
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
zoeA:
Una for still give am the money... heartless country

You can't make a good leader tbh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ray07:
It was all stage bros.
oo oh really her amputated leg was also staged bah

1 Like

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Valkan:
it changes nothing imagine having to hop on one leg all your life and still hustle legitly under hot SUN while one idiot will sit on A.c from morning Till night stealing money.

She was groomed by a corrupt society which taught her that the quickest way to make money is lies,and when she got her opportunity she lied.

So for those up there gloating,I hope you consider a rethink
Its like u didn't read the story, everything was staged, her presence in Oshodi was also staged, which means she wasn't a legit hustlers, she wasn't a water seller, the truth about her must be known, why she denied her father too, she may even be a child trafficker who knows?. We have to say no to fraud

9 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Kestolove(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
chai she don cast....make dem return my 10k wey I donate abeg..

1 Like

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by AuroraB(f): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kosoco:
What Nigeria cannot cause doesn't exist. grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by greenskittles: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
Everyone in Nigeria is corrupt
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
Valkan:

oo oh really her amputated leg was also staged bah
They didn't completely seize the money, if she is a good person, the money will be given to her
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The kain news wey person don hear this week sef, and it's just Wednesday!

lmao
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Dcoy: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
All na staging... from the stubborn warri girl to the mummy calm down boy...all na staging that's why a camera is always available to record the drama...
We know every... playing on the insincere hunger of Nigerians to show off thru donations online...
All na hustle...

7 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Dbarrzx: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
From government to the common man on the street....lies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by BamakSNR(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
Trimjos:
Most Nigerians are plain evil and dubious in nature. Imagine an amputee lying fa

She should be made to return all the money already spent by her and also be forced to do a community service for a month.
calm down na
lol
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
Abeg free the girl. Is her condition not pitiable enough? After all it was her physical challenge that drew sympathy to her, not the story of her family.

Yeah she lied but let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

Pity her condition and help her.

4 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Masterito(m): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Ugandatales: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The kain news wey person don hear this week sef, and it's just Wednesday!

I swear grin
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by richmond500: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
uruba23:
cool Odikwa serious o ...this country enh ....but this doesn't change the fact that she need to be supported... Na condition make crayfish bend...
She doesn't need help, her presence in Oshodi was staged which means she isn't a legit hustler

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by SmartyPants(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
The money was raised by private individuals so the Lagos State government has no business blocking her from collecting it. The one their cronies have collected have they stopped them? I suggest they start from Bourdillon drive.

2 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
I don't care..

Give her the money and arrest those threatening her.

Her Condition still deserves compensation and God used whosoever that organised the whole drama to change her story..

Period

2 Likes

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by AuroraB(f): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ray07:
It was all stage bros.
...her amputated leg was staged too
You no understand the guy comment but have a reply to it lipsrsealed
Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by TheAviator2000: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is sad!
Guys, I was born with a disability myself but when people ask me what happened, I tell them its an accident.
I do that simply because I feel ashamed to say I was born that way.
The fact is that this lady is an Amputee.... Its real
The fact is that, her father didn't provide for her ..... dead or alive, its irrelevant.... He's dead to her.
The fact is that, people donated because they wanted to help her. Not because of the back story!

Disabled people just cannot win in Nigeria! Laye!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation by maasoap(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
babythug:
She was just going about her normal business when her story touched somebody and by sheer stroke of luck people donated for her rehabilitation. Whether or not she was an amputee from birth it doesn’t matter whether her father is alive or not is irrelevant. The funds should be put to good use and her quality of life made better

“It was discovered that contrary to her claim that her parents died during an accident that left her amputated, it was discovered that her father is very much alive and that she was amputated from birth.

“It was also discovered that her presence in Oshodi was staged. Those working with her played on the intelligence of Nigerians to get donations for her.

” It came to light when the people started threatening her. She promised some N500,000 others different amounts and was planning to return to her home state when the information leaked.

“The government does not want a situation where it will become a trend for people to cook up stories, manipulate the people to get donations,” Odumosu explained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Notorious Cult Leader, Mukaila, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.