Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

How To Tell A Man Your Bad Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell A Man Your Bad Past (902 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Has A Very Bad Past (pictures) / Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion / Ladies Can You Offer Your Man Your Money To Pay Your Bride Price If You Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell A Man Your Bad Past by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
We all have our bad past, both men and women. Some have awkward sexual past, others have bad sexual past, few don't have sexual past... To be real, men get more irritated or disgusted hearing a dirty sexual past than women... What is the way out in saying your past to a man?

No matter the love or emotional feeling, or feeling of comfort in your relationship, please do not go into details of your past sexual escapades. How do I mean? If you have had sex in the past, I will not advice you to tell a man the number of times and number of people you slept with. If you have had sexual partners, just tell him you've had sex in the past; but don't go into details.... Do not tell him your body counts.

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell A Man Your Bad Past by Goldbw122(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
Men like a perfect girl or woman, Hearing those past story of someones life, gives the scary event of what will happen to that person's future, because you wont buy that trust anymore, so you just want that the person that you will be with is a perfect angel not the opposite, so it is better to keep to bad and dirty story of someone past life to one's self, so that is how it is done, because marriage is perfect, so you just have to make it cool and going.

.....................................................................................................................................................................
but if you love your partner, and your partner is mature to handle and you can trust him or her with your story, when you speak out, the story can turn to a weapon that will be used against you someday... so that is why you must make sure that you both trust each other, lack of trust do a lot of harm than good...then you can go ahead and do the needful...

1 Like

Re: How To Tell A Man Your Bad Past by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
prettyheart:
We all have our bad past, both men and women. Some have awkward sexual past, others have bad sexual past, few don't have sexual past... To be real, men get more irritated or disgusted hearing a dirty sexual past than women... What is the way out in saying your past to a man?

No matter the love or emotional feeling, or feeling of comfort in your relationship, please do not go into details of your past sexual escapades. How do I mean? If you have had sex in the past, I will not advice you to tell a man the number of times and number of people you slept with. If you have had sexual partners, just tell him you've had sex in the past; but don't go into details.... Do not tell him your body counts.

Madam don't try this with someone like me.

My understanding about life is that as far as I'm with you now, asking you out and you self wan do, I go into love relationships not judging you for your past but what you decide to do with your now. Believe me one of my relationships even though I was very clean, the lady was a pro plus, over 10 partners, and I never judged her for it.

Any one that cannot accept you the way you are does not love you to a very encouraging extent. Tell me as e be and we move. Half truth is no truth.

If a lady has posterity in view she'll live right, most of these careless living from males and females alike, emanates from not having the future in view in the now, it's so disappointing.

At the end they want people to accept them for who they are, is it fair to the person who have kept him or herself?

However if there's genuine love and adequate change for a cleaner and better living, let the past remain in the past and let's build something great.
Re: How To Tell A Man Your Bad Past by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
Goldbw122:
Men like a perfect girl or woman, Hearing those past story of someones life, gives the scary event of what will happen to that person's future, because you wont buy that trust anymore, so you just want that the person that you will be with is a perfect angel not the opposite, so it is better to keep to bad and dirty story of someone past life to one's self, so that is how it is done, because marriage is perfect, so you just have to make it cool and going.

.....................................................................................................................................................................
but if you love your partner, and your partner is mature to handle and you can trust him or her with your story, when you speak out, the story can turn to a weapon that will be used against you someday... so that is why you must make sure that you both trust each other, lack of trust do a lot of harm than good...then you can go ahead and do the needful...

Nice depositions, for me I like to hear everything. wink

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Stupid Person?? / No Simp September!!! / World Most Beautiful Couples Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.