Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion (4529 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by code9(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
My female cousin narrated to me how she ended her 3 month relationship with a guy she found very attracted to initially. She met the guy and every thing was progressing smoothly until they tried to have sexual intercourse.
She narrated that she cringed at the sight of an uncircumcised phallus which she had never seen in her life and it was a very huge turn off for her. Secondly, because she is a Christain, she believes that the purity of a male starts with circumcision as instructed in the holy bible.

She has curved the guy so much that the guy has read the handwriting on the wall and kind of moved on.

I really didn't know what to tell her as i haven't given it a thought before. Was she foolish to have ended the relationship with the guy? what wuld you do if you where in here shoes?

Seun, lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Do uncircumcised men still exist? I thought it ended in pre Abraham era.Never

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Davash222(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
. Was she foolish to have ended the relationship with the guy?
No...she was only foolish for trying to have premarital sex .

20 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
She's very foolish tongue tongue
She no no say na uncircumcised penis na e sweet pass tongue
Yeye girl undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Sonnobax15(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by code9(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Yeye girl undecided

grin grin It's like you have tasted it several times to confirm its authenticity.
Her own opinion was that apart for its weird looks, she feels it will be impure for her to marry such a person unless he is willing to do the procedure which the dude is not considering as an option.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by code9(m): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
Davash222:

No...she was only foolish for trying to have premarital sex .

She is a full blown adult old enough to reach her own decisions. pre-marital sex is not longer a front burner on today's issues. If you want to preserve your own till you get married, fine, if someone else wishes to spend theirs before marriage, fine as well. It will not change the fact that Buhari's tenure will end in 2023

16 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Davash222(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
code9:

She is a full blown adult old enough to reach her own decisions. pre-marital sex is not longer a front burner on today's issues. If you want to preserve your own till you get married, fine, if someone else wishes to spend theirs before marriage, fine as well. It will not change the fact that Buhari's tenure will end in 2023
You know Buhari's tenure will end in 2023, yet, you're bringing up your cousin's promiscuous lifestyle to a public forum undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Vinnie2000(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Yeye girl undecided

Hmmm,
U Are a badt Pickin!! cool
How you take know? It's like U have handled one B4 oo? tongue cheesy

Care to Share? wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm,
U Are a badt Pickin!! cool
How you take know? It's like U have handled one B4 oo? tongue cheesy

Care to Share? wink
I don't fĂșck and tell embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by frosy1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Circumcise or not. She was already set for Fornication.
Why would she be bringing bible law as a ground for not sleeping with him when she has already gone against the law in the bible.......
I pity her. She cannot claim to be for christ and be against Him at the same time.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by code9(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
frosy1:
Circumcise or not. She was already set for Fornication.
Why would she be bringing bible law as a ground for not sleeping with him when she has already gone against the law in the bible.......
I pity her. She cannot claim to be for christ and be against Him at the same time.

Would you have rather she waited and discovered after wedding has taken place and then they start having issues? Me personally thinks she would have managed but she said the thoughts and sight of him folding and unfolding turns her off completely and that she could not deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Vinnie2000(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
I don't fĂșck and tell embarassed

Na so!
No Probs!
But Can you@least tell Why an uncircumcised Dicck is better dan a Normal one? wink smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by frosy1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
code9:

Would you have rather she waited and discovered after wedding has taken place and then they start having issues? Me personally thinks she would have managed but she said the thoughts and sight of him folding and unfolding turns her off completely and that she could not deal with it.

This does not justify the fact that she wanted to fornicate, why bring the bible law into this when she can't keep the law of the book..
I wouldn't have condemned her if she said it irritated her without including the law of the book to it...

Actually come to think of it it turned her off because she was not used to uncircumcised penis, she has been collecting and familiar with circumcised penis.

Baba make she no form holiness here oo. She's already dirty why forming holy quoting scripture

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Drsnives(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Do uncircumcised men still exist? I thought it ended in pre Abraham era.Never
Their pre.ek dea taste different oo, a trial will convince you
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Na so!
No Probs!
But Can you@least tell Why an uncircumcised Dicck is better dan a Normal one? wink smiley
because e sweet pass the normal one na cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Na so!
No Probs!
Na this kind discussion u dey like

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by yommyoke: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
code9:

See where this idiot landed. Funny cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
The purity of a man should be not trying to have premarital sex in the first place. grin grin grin grin (in my opinion) : grin grin
You should have attached a picture of an uncircumcised penis/man because some of us don't know what it looks like. Please do the needful if you can so we leave our opinions. grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Drsnives:

Their pre.ek dea taste different oo, a trial will convince you
Are you uncircumcised ni? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
The purity of a man should be not trying to have premarital sex in the first place. grin grin grin grin (in my opinion) : grin grin
You should have attached a picture of an uncircumcised penis/man because some of us don't know what it looks like. Please do the needful if you can so we leave our opinions. grin grin

Abi ooo,,,,, grin
The last time I saw an uncircumcised pen*s was during childhood. And the boy got circumcised later at the age of 12. They claimed it's their family ritual/practice. As children, we were used to saying uncircumcised males can't do the do, let alone getting a woman pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Kobojunkie: 1:03am On Oct 18, 2021
code9:
Secondly, because she is a Christain, she believes that the purity of a male starts with circumcision as instructed in the holy bible.

She has curved the guy so much that the guy has read the handwriting on the wall and kind of moved on.

I really didn't know what to tell her as i haven't given it a thought before. Was she foolish to have ended the relationship with the guy? what wuld you do if you where in here shoes?
Yes, your cousin is foolish! Circumcision has nothing to do with purity - in fact there is nothing like male purity in the Christian Faith. Instead, if she had in fact read a Bible at any point of her life, she would have realized this it is instead is a seal of the Old Covenant between God and the male descendants of Jacob. undecided

Apart from that, individuals have preferences and she simply exercised her right to choice here. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by obowunmi(m): 1:12am On Oct 18, 2021
code9:
My female cousin narrated to me how she ended her 3 month relationship with a guy she found very attracted to initially. She met the guy and every thing was progressing smoothly until they tried to have sexual intercourse.
She narrated that she cringed at the sight of an uncircumcised phallus which she had never seen in her life and it was a very huge turn off for her. Secondly, because she is a Christain, she believes that the purity of a male starts with circumcision as instructed in the holy bible.

Seun, lalasticlala

If his penis is clean, she can have great sex with him.

He can still get circumcised as an adult. No big deal.
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
Yeye girl undecided

GRA people
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Thurmieee: 5:44am On Oct 18, 2021
Imagine she really waiter till after marriage then she discovered it......won't it be worse than this?
Even Muslims circumcise

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by dhiqson(m): 7:17am On Oct 18, 2021
grin grin

When we say women and clownery go hand in hand, they'll say we're misogynistic
Women's mortality only ends in sex and marriage grin
I mean I just read where it stated that "as a Christian" as a Christian yet you be ean fornicate grin as a Christian you dn drink milk tire

Lmao
Well that's how most virgins do also
As long as there's no penetration, the gulping.of milk still affirms their virginity... LMFAO grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Drsnives(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Are you uncircumcised ni? grin grin grin
Yes i am.
I female friend that dated one confessed
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Privatepart00: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2021
code9:

Seun, lalasticlala
What Type Of Practising Christian Allows Sex Before Marriage? Your Cousin Is Sick And A Hypocrite Who Does Not Know What A Christian Is.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2021
Drsnives:

Yes i am.
I female friend that dated one confessed

You're uncircumcised? Wow!
Well, I think her experience might differ from another's though.
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Emmanuel909090: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2021
Wahala, but i see no reason why she will end the relationship?
He had no control as to what should be done on him or not when he was an infant.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by Emmanuel909090: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2021
code9:

grin grin It's like you have tasted it several times to confirm its authenticity.
Her own opinion was that apart for its weird looks, she feels it will be impure for her to marry such a person unless he is willing to do the procedure which the dude is not considering as an option.

Do the procedure at this age, your cousin has no love for that man, its best she let him meet who will accept him that way.
Re: Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion by deanoffaculty: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=Davash222 post=106822918] ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Women Normally This Wicked??? (*image) / A Tanzanian Woman Married To Three Husbands(pics) / 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.