Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS (43536 Views)

Photos Of NSCDC Official, Nurudeen, Who Died After Stepping On Explosives / Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims / Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by chaloskyx: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
OKAY YOU WOULD NOTICE THAT ONE BUT NEVER NOTICE WHEN BOKO HARAM OR BANDITS MOVE HUNDREDS OF KIDS FROM ONE STATE TO ANOTHER, OR WHEN THEY AMBUSH THE NIGERIAN ARMY AND THEIR EQUIPMENTS OR WHEN HERDS MEN MOVE OR PLAN ATTACKS FROM ON VILLAGE TO THE OTHER.............NIGERIA IS A MISTAKE AND AS LONG AS IT EXISTS WOULD ALWAYS BE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by darediamond(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Difrent:

Good luck in achieving your ONLINE OODUA NATION... also enjoy your being urged on by members of ONLINE BIAFRA REPUBLIC.....
we shall see!
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
tit:

So it is fertilizer of 2006 that Shekau started to bomb with in 2012? Or was Boko Haram violent in 2006? When did they start bombing?
Mumu never do?
Get the point right, I said they started importing fertiliser and other chemicals used for making bombs in that very year and by 2010 bombs started raining across the region. Wether they were violent in 2009 or not the fact is Boko Haram were firmed, determined and resolute due to poor & fear mishandling of ethno-religious issues by govt and the allegations was true.
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Difrent: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
MummyD2020:

I'm not saying that biafra will be heaven on earth either, but people should stop talking down on people that are even making attempts to be self sufficient. Who slavery lifestyle dey sweet for body?

I no kuku understand una and this salavery thing. History is full of tales of how ibo leaders almost always side with the north just to spite the west. Since 2019 you have almost always voted PDP ,isn't that slavery ?
Just because GEJ lost elections we have now overnight become slaves for siding with a northerner when you have always found allies in them.
Sometimes I just don't get how you people think .
The situation is bad indeed but secession isn't the right answer .
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Blackdisciple(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Winnerforever:
Nigerian government Liars.
Illiterate DSS.
Walai big illustrates DSS
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Blackdisciple(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
These Buhari dogs can't see that boko boys don hoist flag for some parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by xcon: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
Isobug:
If you believe IPOB is responsible for all these merhem in the South East, you need to recheck your brain.
All these are perpetrated by some element to term them violent and justify their proscription.
If you believe ipob is not responsible then you are a big fool.
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by 2elliot: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fg is trying to destabilize the east, as they did Niger Delta with militancy and the north with boko haram. The politics for gas in the east has begun since the diversification away from oil started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by 2elliot: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
Litmus:
If government could track down online instigators, arrest and prosecutes some of you, Nigeria will go a long way in solving some of these insecurity problems.
bot
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by 2elliot: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
Christistruth00:

Kanu and IPOB
apc bot
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by 2elliot: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
Coronabirus:
Time will tell!

In 2006 when the then DSS Director accused a group of people of moving fertiliser and other chemicals used for making bombs some Northerners criticised and berate him, at that time Boko Haram wasn't known. Few years later DSS got it right. Wait for the mass detonation of bombings and heavy genocide before denying it in hurry. I've never seen exact coincidence like in movie the way BH and IPOB case is happening. Everything is similar from scratch to the full insurgency. Kanu must have gotten complete template of his activities from Shekau!
APC bot
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by 2elliot: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
SmartMugu:
Why didn't DSS intelligence capture when the bombs made it to Lagos and were cleared at the ports headed by northerners? Suddenly, they are aware the bombs are in trucks on their way to Imo? How many states are there in between Lagos and Imo? Their intelligence didn't say the trucks might stop in any of these states, it must be Imo?

Too many lies. Imo attacks are starting to appear masterminded by the government. Soon when we start hearing of bomblasts, they will suddenly say they warned about it. These people know the people behind all these and are trying to fool everyone on what they are a part on.
Na govt handwork
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by papaa4: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Why are dey saying it without stopping dem. 9ja abeg u dey confuse me
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Amanda4life: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
LIARS.

WHERE'S THE PICTURE
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by MummyD2020(f): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Difrent:

I no kuku understand una and this salavery thing. History is full of tales of how ibo leaders almost always side with the north just to spite the west. Since 2019 you have almost always voted PDP ,isn't that slavery ?
Just because GEJ lost elections we have now overnight become slaves for siding with a northerner when you have always found allies in them.
Sometimes I just don't get how you people think .
The situation is bad indeed but secession isn't the right answer .
If you are not from the north and you think and feel that you are well represented in this country, you need to tell your self the truth. Do i remind you how the north has always occupied important positions in this country? And done things like they own the country? Oh so you dont feel the segregation yet? Who cares about the political world? They are all the same. Just that APC has come out clearly to represent and foster their cause. And you need to tell your self the truth that this nation is never carrying all the people along. Goodluck is better any day and time
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by afube: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

I'm currently busy on binance.
Take ur useless opinion out of my mention abeq grin

I'm buying more TV BTW

Oh dear another deluded conehead , whose only past time is lusting over Igbo women and plotting how to emasculate Igbo men............. Una no fit.....God is bigger than your plots.
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by DedeNkem: 12:27am On Apr 30, 2021
The massively incompetent and corrupt DSS is lying again to save face!

So they claimed to have this so-called intelligence (as if there's anything intelligent in the agency) and yet there's no evidence!

cheesy grin
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Difrent: 3:39am On Apr 30, 2021
MummyD2020:

If you are not from the north and you think and feel that you are well represented in this country, you need to tell your self the truth. Do i remind you how the north has always occupied important positions in this country? And done things like they own the country? Oh so you dont feel the segregation yet? Who cares about the political world? They are all the same. Just that APC has come out clearly to represent and foster their cause. And you need to tell your self the truth that this nation is never carrying all the people along. Goodluck is better any day and time

I know for a fact that most of the shout of marginalization is unnecessary .we call a country OURS but some people want it to be THEIRS ONLY. now I will break it down you, YORUBAS majorly control education sector , health , commerce industry , IBOS control trade, industry , entrepreneurship, Finance , manufacturing.... so pray tell what is wrong is HAUSA FULANI control defence , customs , agriculture.....do you want ibos and YORUBAS to still control defence , customs , agriculture also and northerners will just siddon dey look? HABA
Between 1999 & 2015, south was in power for 14 out of 16 years and you don't think the northerners should agitate for power ?......if it were the other way round do you think we southerners won't feel marginalized and agitate for power?..... See when crying we can still see with our eyes , don't let tears blind your eyes because you are crying....i think it's inferiority complex whenever i hear southerners cry unnecessarily that northerners control this country , the south has far more advantages than the north in almost everything..... These same northerners we look down on with disdain and call poor illiterates are the ones we now saying are marginlizing us , shouldn't we be ashamed with all our education and exposure?......it oure madness for southerners to say people they regard as less humans are the ones controlling us , just pure madness
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by optionalY09: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Who benefits from the destruction of Security of SE?

Has the DSS looked into a connection between these Acts of Terrors with possible links to Oil Players in the Oil sector. Oil investors make more when they sponsor wars to make government lose focus while they drill unlimited quantities from unlisted wells. We have in histories of other countries local wars. They make tribes to kill each other by sponsoring both sides to fight while they pump oil bastardly. It is end game, people are taking last opportunities to transition to Renewables. So DSS guys, look into sponsor possibilities from oil players.

These wars may just be a decoy for oil theft.

No tribe is killing any tribe, terrorists are only getting kicked. Stop the manipulation we we aren’t dumb
Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Seb4luv1: 3:25pm On May 23, 2021
Seb4luv1:
Too bad how this government failed in their responsibility of protecting the citizen... This is a cheap blackmail because the see IPOB gaining momentum in UK and are afraid other countries will support them soon, I'm not an IPOB and I see nothing wrong for someone to ask for freedom.

Buhari government is the worst in history and I pity those who sees the truth and become blinded by stipends, I hope the stipends feeds your generations. Just imagine the government doing what they knows best, same they did in Endsars when they brought in rented thugs just to blackmail the peaceful protest.

YOUTH WAKE UP, the Buhari is behind the rented thugs and unknown gun men in the EASTERN PART. Because you heard UK is giving IPOB ASYLUM. The truth will be out in no time.

Remain peaceful everyone

Re: IPOB Moving Bombs, Explosives From Lagos To Imo – DSS by Ofodirinwa: 3:41pm On May 23, 2021
importing IEDs? makes no sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Abia State (Photos) / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.