Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

How Do You Know You Are In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know You Are In Love? (627 Views)

"I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know You Are In Love? by TTOPSON(m): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2021
Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counselors there is safety.
Pro. 11 :14

Love is a beautiful thing they say especially when you are with the right person. There is a general saying that ladies are many for single guys, that statement might be true for guys who don’t give much thought to whosoever they want to settle down with.

For people who considers the fact that it’s lifetime contract, their options might be limited. Sometimes, when you think you’ve known a particular person so well as friends to be able to live with him or her then you discover they are no go area when you start a relationship.

In awe of this reality, that’s what has brought about the question. How do you know you love someone?

I would appreciate mature mind response please.....
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by Refinedbeing(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2021
That moment your name become "SIMPson".
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by blinking001(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2021
When you start sleeping with other girls using condoms.
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by donbachi(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2021
When u can no longer think straight.
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by TTOPSON(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2021
TTOPSON:
Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counselors there is safety.
Pro. 11 :14

Love is a beautiful thing they say especially when you are with the right person. There is a general saying that ladies are many for single guys, that statement might be true for guys who don’t give much thought to whosoever they want to settle down with.

For people who considers the fact that it’s lifetime contract, their options might be limited. Sometimes, when you think you’ve known a particular person so well as friends to be able to live with him or her then you discover they are no go area when you start a relationship.

In awe of this reality, that’s what has brought about the question. How do you know you love someone?

I would appreciate mature mind response please.....

I would appreciate if the moderator can help push this to the front page so that mature minds can contribute to this subject matter.
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by BENRAZY(m): 9:06am On Apr 29, 2021
There is no such thing as love
Alpha male code grin
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by Cholls(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2021
BENRAZY:
There is no such thing as love
Alpha male code grin
my brother have you experienced God's love
Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by Bluezy13(m): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2021
Cognitively :
Love is a phenomenon, an amorously ambiguous emotional state of mind characterized by ardent, unconditional and unselfish concern for the wellbeing of someone commonly existing between two opposite sex and governed by individualistic Imaginative utopia.

Consequent of the ambiguity of love, any attempt to define, classify or claim to know love will tantamount to erroneous absurdity.

In light of the above, one can only know when one is inlove if and only if one is inlove and when one ceases to be inlove, one will not know what being inlove is.
Being inlove is a function of experience.

Layman's View
When your heartbeat increases suddenly, when you are happy without any particular reason, when you are with someone and at the same time missing the person, when you see someone as faultless, when you wish someone could be happier even when that person is happy, when you are stupid for someone but you do not know you are stupid, when you helplessly think about someone almost every time, when you see someone as being more important than yourself, when you feel like dying just seeing the person sad, when you constantly wish for more or to do more to or for someone even when that person is satisfied and there is really nothing more to do, when you dream of perfection while you are awake, when reality is no longer in your dictionary; then you know you are inlove.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by BENRAZY(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2021
U must be a real nigga,God's love is the best love any man will dream for not d other love op is talking about
Cholls:
my brother have you experienced God's love

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by tosik(m): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2021
when your heart that is only responsibility is to pump blood,but having feelings to another thing...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know You Are In Love? by TTOPSON(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bluezy13:
Cognitively :
Love is a phenomenon, an amorously ambiguous emotional state of mind characterized by ardent, unconditional and unselfish concern for the wellbeing of someone commonly existing between two opposite sex and governed by individualistic Imaginative utopia.

Consequent of the ambiguity of love, any attempt to define, classify or claim to know love will tantamount to erroneous absurdity.

In light of the above, one can only know when one is inlove if and only if one is inlove and when one ceases to be inlove, one will not know what being inlove is.
Being inlove is a function of experience.

Layman's View
When your heartbeats increases suddenly, when you are happy without any particular reason, when you are with someone and at the same time missing the person, when you see someone as faultless, when you wish someone could be happier even when that person is happy, when you are stupid for someone but you do not know you are stupid, when you helplessly think about someone almost every time, when you see some as being more important than yourself, when you feel like dying just seeing the person sad, when you constantly wish for more or to do more to someone even when that person is satisfied and there is really nothing more to do, when you dream of perfection while you are awake, when reality is no longer in your dictionary; then you know you are inlove.

What a beautiful and humble submission�

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Advice Here. / My Boyfriend Cheat On Me I Must Share His Nudes / What Makes You Happy In This God Forsaken Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.