Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages (35067 Views)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by JubrinElSudan: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2021
Past and Future pains grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by IVORY2009(m): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Chi chi she nor go see, who know this girl house, make I go warn her....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by seanwilliam(m): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2021
And no woman comment for this thread.. goes to show how wicked they are

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by DAramis: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2021
ei: She wants £18m for “past pain and suffering”, £18m for “future pain and suffering” and £18m in punitive damages.
shocked

Local Nigeria female feminists are shocked. Awon your money is my money, but my money is mine alone.. undecided

Imagine, someone working for 2 years and end up handing the whole payment to a single person just because of accusation. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Jinad50: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2021
Nbotee:
Na cashout opportunity na.. Babe wants more money. Ronaldo claims to firmly deny the accusations despite proof of paying her off initially... If the accusations were false why did he pay her off with a non-disclosure clause? Blackmailers will always come for more becos they have evidence or a case
Paying her off, doesnt mean Ronaldo is guilty of anything. It could just be a way of avoiding nagative attention to his person. A Star who represent diffirent brands and stand as a role model to young footballers doesnt need such nagative accusations around him whether or not the accusations are true.
I am sure thats why he paid her off, in a bid to end the unnessecery drama.

In my estimation, the lady is simply looking for where to selfishly get some cash.

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2021
Guy! If a lady tells you she can destroy your life, just forget about arguing with her. It is an evergreen fact.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by manunitedbabes: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2021
this is ridiculous! but the picture there is showing them having glass of wine? perhaps advising it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Hassanmaye(m): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2021
post=101224013:

As usual, let us help sane Nigerians to break this amount down in Naira.
That is #29,679,216,000.00 ( Over 29 BILLION NAIRA. )
Again, that is almost 30 BILLION NAIRA
All the TOTAL money Davido has been singing about that he has in his account since he was born!!!

OKAY, we are going back to bed now.
Good morning and Goodnight y'all!!!

Sisi Yewande of MANNA says 'Kosoro mo'.
No more comment!!!
Haha bad boy grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by haryomikun(m): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2021
Nbotee:
Na cashout opportunity na.. Babe wants more money. Ronaldo claims to firmly deny the accusations despite proof of paying her off initially... If the accusations were false why did he pay her off with a non-disclosure clause? Blackmailers will always come for more becos they have evidence or a case
Most celebrities pay with a NDA so they don’t get involved in scandals. Besides it can be wiser to pay someone off with 350,000$ for something you didn’t do than shout that you didn’t do it and lose millions in endorsements or deals

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by MERCHANDISER: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2021
cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by atheistandproud(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2021
GeneralPula:
She wants £18m for “past pain and suffering”, £18m for “future pain and suffering” and £18m in punitive damages.
grin

@Saphiere

over to you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Throwback: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2021
Nbotee:

People settle to avoid the nuisance, publicity and distraction that comes with the trial.

The blackmailers know this, hence why they deliberately target the popular and rich who cannot afford negative publicity that will damage their "brand name" which gets them all the juicy endorsement or political support.

Or have you forgotten the idiot that wanted to incriminate Neymar Jnr by setting up her Fone in the room to record when he would be around her but he saw it. Then she later started sending msgs about how he was rough with her in a previous encounter, just to get him to type something she can use to hold him as guilty of forceful sex.

Let's be frank, most of the celebrity rape accusations are nothing but a well planned criminal fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Bmaster(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2021
Antoeni:
*Having sex in the dream is so sweet ooo ... No stress, no condom, no transport money, no HIV risk, no sin...*
the repercussions amongst others is setbacks!

Resist the offer bruv
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by atheistandproud(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2021
seanwilliam:
And no woman comment for this thread.. goes to show how wicked they are

I read their the whole thread and I no see anyone.

I don call their chief priestess.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Adakintroy: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2021
No be only Nigeria women get ogbanje. He de many women body. To wreck a man they can't have de always sweet them. There is a small winch in all women.

Imagine that one follow mike Tyson enter hotel room only to come out come accuse am say him rape am..na so poor Tyson career take nose dive.

Post jail Tyson no be Tyson we knew anymore. that woman just walk into the sunset like nothing happen.

That's the witchcraft am talking about. Imagine how many punches that man took to get there.

Imagine how run run and ball kicking Ronaldo took to get here that this ogbanje don de perform. I sorry for her. She no know say Ronaldo get addicts fans like Messi.

If she over do am. Some one go Waka up to her point blank blast her head off.

You follow someone go hotel room wetin you expect to happen. Na jehovah withness you be.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by freemi(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2021
Fear women

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 29, 2021
These things could be embarrassing at times especially when it involves a public figure or calm persona
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by bukatyne(f): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2021
She wants £18m for “past pain and suffering”, £18m for “future pain and suffering” and £18m in punitive damages.

Funny statement grin cheesy

I thought she would be more interested in CR7 actually paying aka going to jail if he is guilty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Crayfish09: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2021
Honestly, I'm not for violence but when I see ladies acting like this, I ask myself why these guys won't just have these bitches killed. I remember how one b!tch falsely accused Neymar of rapee. I remember how that b!tch tried to extort Dangote. Once they are done squandaring, they start looking for more, so kill them and be done with it.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Beze992(f): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2021
Anaerobi:
I tink say na only Nigeria girls love money... sef... so this rain d fall everywhere.

White ladies are not gold diggers, they dig diamond.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by maestro299: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2021
12rev:
In 2010 she accepted $375,000 (£270,000) as part of an out-of-court non-disclosure settlement.

But three years ago, Mayorga filed a civil lawsuit in Las Vegas saying she had been “mentally incapacitated” when she agreed to it and signed it under duress.

Mentally incapacitated kee you there, where my ayelala chief priest.
Lol. Make she first return the $375 000 intact, before we go start to take am serious grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Anaerobi(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2021
Beze992:

White ladies are not gold diggers, they dig diamond.
hahahaha... funny you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by geladinho1(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2021
nauto:
Devil is a liar
if it is lionel messi devil won't be a liar abi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Regex: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2021
bukatyne:

Funny statement grin cheesy

I thought she would be more interested in CR7 actually paying aka going to jail if he is guilty.

Why would she want CR7 to go jail, if he does, who will she milk again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Doctorfitz: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Ladies no gree comment for this thread...y na grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nbotee:

It's called blackmail.

Kidnappers hold a loved one ransom with the threat to kill them if money isn't paid.

Blackmailers hold your reputation and image ransom...

What Ronaldo sells is his image.

With accusations like this, many brands won't touch you with a barge pole.

So it was either pay this blackmailer 300k or lose millions earnings from reputational damage.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Kelvin3476: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
JOIN REDPILL CREW TO SAVE URSELF FROM FALLING IN THE EVIL HANDS OF MOST WOMEN.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Kelvin3476: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
FOR EVERY SEX U HAVE WITH A WOMAN ; U ARE 100% LIKELY TO BE ACCUSED OF RAPE. BE WISE MY FELLOW MEN

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Kelvin3476: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nbotee:
WHY DID SHE ACCEPT TO BE PAID OFF ? SIMP

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Kelvin3476: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kingpele:
Wicked folks,I hate greedy women especially the lazy type that will just be looking at a successful man to leech on ,this is what most women that claim to be independent do,I mean the feminists ,only few amongst them are truly independent and amazing ,and none of them are virgins ,this girl is one of them CR7 will be training hard to improve his game ,he work hard on the pitch to prove his worth only for someone who probably dated him ,or wish to date him ,who was obviously flirting with him or even want to get married to him ,decide to distract him with this nonsense,imagine he had to pay for future pain ,pain kill u there
MAY PAIN KILL HER
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by rollandben(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
You see! all she want is money....Look, Nothing you go collect. Olosho omo

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Epurogonogono(m): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
embarassed cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener / Gianni Infantino Arrives Nigeria. FIFA President On A 2-Day Visit / Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.