Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages (35061 Views)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by ikillbrokegirls: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
If martinez39s say AWALT Some me won't believe now see cr7 life. Female are leeches dangerous than snakes.

Female didn't comment on this thread why grin But when it comes to man fault they run to the thread calling men are this and that. I don't blame MGTOWs guys ahswear.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by ultimateprof: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
People are really cashing out big in this rape business.
Let me go and think about my past hopefully I will remember about person that raped me too. Even in the dream, rape na rape, what matters is the cashing out!

Busola Dakolo don cash out.

Baba Ijesha, this one too, his enemies want to cash out.

The gods are wise!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by frog12: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
18 18 18 woman looks nice !!

easy money
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by frog12: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
18 18 18 woman looks nice !!

easy money
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by dalass(f): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
kriss27:
What are you now saying? That she is right with a her claim and demands?

It means that if you're a public figure or have something to lose, don't mess up with ladies, especially those ones abroad who are well protected by their laws.

Get a woman, marry and stop philandering with just about any lady. They'll gladly set you up and OYO is your case if you've got money grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Susily(m): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
dalass:

It means that if you're a public figure or have something to lose, don't mess up with ladies, especially those ones abroad who are well protected by their laws.

Get a woman, marry and stop philandering with just about any lady. They'll gladly set you up and OYO is your case if you've got money grin

Even getting married to ladies in those gynocentric climes is risky business. She can wake up one day and divorce-rape you as a man in court claiming all your wealth

So the best way if a man has money is to get a baby mama and set up a Trust fund for his kids...... marriage doesn't favor men these days especially in the Western world

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by laluski(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=Cvesta post=101234940]
You will hate a fellow guy for having a Joystick in between his legs? Are you castrated? [/quote
Lemme get this straight;
1. As he is about to pay this lump sum( and trust me, he is GOING to pay it), you're supporting him
2. As he put his wife and family tru this legal public disgrace over a girl that's not even a quarter as sexy as his own wife, you're supporting him.
All because he's wealthy and has a dick
Who buys you kids data on your phones nowadays
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Cvesta(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=laluski post=101261516][/quote]
You are the kid here.. He isn't going pay shit and even if he is, he doesn't need a loan from you.. It is barely 5% of his wealth.. Worry more about the decisions you have made in your life and where they have gotten you.

No one lives a life of perfection and if you are one of those who always strive for perfection, start living rather than just existing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by laluski(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Cvesta:

You are the kid here.. He isn't going pay shit and even if he is, he doesn't need a loan from you.. It is barely 5% of his wealth.. Worry more about the decisions you have made in your life and where they have gotten you.

No one lives a life of perfection and if you are one of those who always strive for perfection, start living rather than just existing

My reply got to you, good...mind your business when you've nothing meaningful to add to wise comments.
Oh, one more thing, about my life's decisions?
I bought My 17 year old daughter whose about to enter into the University an iPhone 11 pro max for passing her waec and neco with flying colors grin.
Am living the dream life...send your CV to me lemme help you or your account number
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by Cvesta(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
laluski:

My reply got to you, good...mind your business when you've nothing meaningful to add to wise comments.
Oh, one more thing, about my life's decisions?
I bought My 17 year old daughter whose about to enter into the University an iPhone 11 pro max for passing her waec and neco with flying colors grin.
Am living the dream life...send your CV to me lemme help you or your account number

See this old urchin... If that is your bragging right, you have thoroughly failed.. I stopped submitting CV since over 5 years cos I am getting myself paid enough to employ people.. I won't even take a 250k monthly paying job now.. I could buy 20 pro max tomorrow if I so Wish..
But then I ain't interested in all this your bragaccio.. Stick to the topic and the fact you have no worthwhile opinion on Ronaldo's life choices. A man who could only buy a pro max for his daughter for passing '' waec'' (it seems like a great achievement in your family, it is normal in mine) is angry about a man (Ronaldo) choices. a man who can dash you 5 million dollars each for every miserable years you have spent walking the earth and still have enough to enjoy till old age.. Get a life

I Ain't interested in this your pissing contest
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by laluski(m): 3:41am On May 01, 2021
Cvesta:

See this old urchin... If that is your bragging right, you have thoroughly failed.. I stopped submitting CV since over 5 years cos I am getting myself paid enough to employ people.. I won't even take a 250k monthly paying job now.. I could buy 20 pro max tomorrow if I so Wish..
But then I ain't interested in all this your bragaccio.. Stick to the topic and the fact you have no worthwhile opinion on Ronaldo's life choices. A man who could only buy a pro max for his daughter for passing '' waec'' (it seems like a great achievement in your family, it is normal in mine) is angry about a man (Ronaldo) choices. a man who can dash you 5 million dollars each for every miserable years you have spent walking the earth and still have enough to enjoy till old age.. Get a life

I Ain't interested in this your pissing contest

Fool am done with you, move on grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages by candelapaints: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2021
If woman tell you stop in Nigeria, it means keep on trying.

Why small stop go mean rape, that mean many people for Naija na rapist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gianni Infantino Arrives Nigeria. FIFA President On A 2-Day Visit / Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos / Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.