Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu (34791 Views)

Outrage Over Viral Video Of 19 Herders Killed In Anambra / Moment Fulani Men Finished Killings In Igbariam - EYEWITNESS VIDEOS / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Champneys: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2021
Quite unfortunate.
May their souls rest in peace. cry

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by dederocs(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2021
If they behave and carry out terrorists acts, treat them like terrorists. I hate tribal and religious bigots, they are the problem of the world, progressive people must come together, unite and fight this common enemy of freedom, stability and peace.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by AnanseK(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
Probably killed by their fellow Fulanis ..people don't know that herders always attack one another as training

So you think you are clever. When the actual training reaches Afikpo, I hope you will be there to help. The Fulani never forget.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by amuwo1980: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2021
I find it difficult to believe IPOB or ESN will do such a heinous act, it must be the government or some rouge elements , it can never be planned and conducted by IPOB NEVER and if those who carried out such acts are found out they will pay heavily . They are cursed and we igbos spit them out if they are igbos . I mean this is an NSO, you don’t kill innocent ppl and get away with it.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Kingrefreshed: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:

Stop this thrash of yours

That’s hypocrisy

You are up and down shouting Fulani herdsmen killing

Stop your tribalist sentiment coz the monsters you guys created in Igbos is destroying the East right now

They are killed by Igbos

Sharap I grew up in Bauchi and in 2015 when I was doing my service in Bauchi Fulani's killed 19 another fulani clan because of a little river.

4 Likes

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by dlordy100: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:
This is a dangerous trend by ipobians

Let ipobians thread softly
you're very stupid to the core to think it's wise to kill the ibos and den ibos welcome the mongers will soft heart... you're one of the problems in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by HONNESSTY(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2021
DefHQ:

Tell buhari the impostor, to stop killing southerners, and middle beltans..its barbaric
https://www.nairaland.com/6526842/governor-ortom-buhari-working-fulanis
Just know that millions of igbos are scattered all over the north going freely doing their business. i just pray their wont be a retaliation from the north cos if it happens am sorry it will be brutal because for every action there is a reaction
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by kingthreat(m): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

When will murderous Fulanis who have thousands get their own comeuppance?

Tell that to your ipob apologists who are ready to stuff Kanu's phallus down their throats
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by LoveThemChubby(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2021
smatt1711:
This act is not really good , killing innocent children and women, but my best advice is this ,when you get a signal that your host community don't want you again, why not go back to your place , why is that too hard for the Fulanis to do, call your people and retreat , move back and leave this people to there lands , you need to see the way igbos are begging there brothers in the North to leave north , we have ethnic intolerance and that is a fact , so everyone must try to live where they can feel safe. May God in heaven accept there souls , is terrible to kill innocent women and children.
Is it that easy to move? Move to where exactly? After living in a place for over 50 years you will just wake up and leave?
I hope when the north starts, we will also advice our brothers there to leave?
If we allow some miscreant hiding in faraway UK to destroy our way our life, we be the ones to suffer in the end.
If the north should reciprocate, we will suffer morr because most of the northerners staying in the south are poor unlike in the north where we have many very wealthy southerners.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Idiko1: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:

Why?
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Owologbo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:

That’s hypocrisy

Stop your tribalist sentiment coz the monsters you guys created in Igbos is destroying the East right now

They are killed by Igbos
These are just recoil. The fulanis had been slaughtering innocent people all over the country and non of their leaders has ever condemned their atrocities.
To every action, there's equal and opposite reaction.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Skylin69(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
The moment your soldiers killed ikonso its the moment it dawned on you
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by VEHINTOLAR: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu,listen up ! No matter how long you have lived in Osogbo,my hometown , you and your unborn generations will NEVER become indigenes of the town. It won't happen lae lae ! Pray your criminal people don't misbehave there,else you will be chased back to wherever you came from ! You can continue to try your dubious ruga,rugi,livestock or death stock or whatever, it will never work in Yorubaland.

Bunch of evil criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Don4eva(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:

https://dailytrust.com/how-family-of-19-herders-were-wiped-out-in-anambra
The attackers came by 2am and the only one who escaped went to buy something, by 2am? These guys are very foolish, they can't even lie very well

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Galadimabawa: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
inoki247:
me I sha know say las las everybody go dey alright...
No be lie.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

What is inhuman about trying to straighten out the fact?

Till now nobody knows who committed this crime but to try to say it was committed by Igbos is very inhuman when you don't even have proof.

For your information I was the first to condemn this killing here and I was the first person to correct the wrong impression that it was students that were killed ...I would have said allow the police to do it's job but unfortunately under your bUhari there is no more police
Have u ever made similar claim when ur people are killed? You always outrightly accuse some group of people for any killing and never waited for police report, in fact u even go to some extent to disown ur brothers in NPF!
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Christistruth00: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2021

They killed nine women, six children, an elderly man (Ibrahim) and three adult males. Ibrahim had been living in the place for a long time.

Absolutely disgraceful

IPOB are Cowards
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

What about the thousands of innocent people including innocent kids mercilessly butchered by Fulanis under Buhari's watch?

Why are you these Nairaland zombies or whatever they call you guys, so heartless like this?
You people have zero empathy for allowing hatred for PMB to override your sense of decorum.
If u accuse PMB of allowing killing of your people under his nose then the killing of Fulani is it under ghost nose if not PMB?
The earlier you understand that he is weak the more you understand that the killing isn't in anyway related to how u perceived it. What about the dozens killed on daily basis at Zamfara, Sokoto, Kaduna, Niger, Nasarawa, Borno, Yobe are they not under his nose? The killings in North outnumbered that in your place about because of hate you're giving it ethno-religious undertone. You better stopped burning your states for the hatred of someone at Abuja!
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by kabillionaire(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
Probably killed by their fellow Fulanis ..people don't know that herders always attack one another as training

very, very possible

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by kabillionaire(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
The same place that fulani raped women and cut people into pieces?
kudos to IPOB.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by ka1y(m): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
omoharry:
So it can be very painful when Fulanis are killed in a reprisals attacks abi?. I don’t support killings of any kind.Especially when it involve women and children but the Fulanis must know that nobody has monopoly of violence .They always been killing innocent farmers ,including women and children and all the Fulanis nation wide will keep quiet as if these people they are killing are animals .
The security will not do anything but would rather be mobilized by the Fed govt to protect these evil killers against a reprisal attack .
These killings by the Fulanis have to stop and you should use this energy to talk to them online to condemn all kind of unprovoked killings by their kinsmen . They are everywhere, doing what they know best in doing ..Grazing their cows into peoples farms , raping , maiming and killing innocent people, if they are challenged .
How can the whole nation be complaining about one ethnic group ? Are they the only peopl
e whose kin has ever occupied Aso Rock ?

don't mind the nigga.
Miyetti Allah Won't condem Ebonyi and Nimbo massacre by the same Fulani's.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Thomist(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
You know when one finger touches palm oil it stains the other fingers. He claimed to be an indegine, and why did he not condemn the killing of the indegines by herdmen?
The family are Igbariam indegines, not fulani. because according to the man, the man says he is an indegine that's Igbo.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by sweetgala(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

Killed by fellows herders ? You and your 250 would be slain by the sword of the wicked.
None women and 6 children have justlost their lives in aosg barbaric manner and it is evident the mature of their death, but you are here trying to reduce what is a very serious matter.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by FarahAideed: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
sweetgala:

Killed by fellows herders ? You and your 250 would be slain by the sword of the wicked.
None women and 6 children have justlost their lives in aosg barbaric manner and it is evident the mature of their death, but you are here trying to reduce what is a very serious matter.

Do you know the meaning of probably? No Fulanis man can curse me , there is too much blood on the hands of the Fulanis nation ...Go and repent , Igbo people have no hand in those murders so trying to make it a tribal issue without bany evidence and pray for the police to do their work

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Mightyhaiz: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Believe this lie and u can believe anything..

Igbo can never do this

Fulani terrorists did.. them get agenda..,but them no reach

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:

Coward have you ever said a thing like this when the fulanis massacre other people ?

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by domchike(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:

https://dailytrust.com/how-family-of-19-herders-were-wiped-out-in-anambra
thus is so despicable no Igbo man in his sound mind wil support such act of killing Innocent Children
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by nedekid: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:

That’s hypocrisy

They are killed by Igbos
The man could have had a disagreement with with his fellow Fulani that lead to the buchering of his family. Afterall it is in the nature of northerners to use cutlass, daggers on people. It is in their nature to kill, women and children grusomely.
Look at the pictures, which tribe is known to kill like that?
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by justiz5(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fulanis Herdsmen deserve to die the same way they kill helpless farmers across the nation.

Useless idiouts
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
How many Igbo's have they killed? Lol.

quote author=sarrki post=101226967]

That’s hypocrisy

They are killed by Igbos[/quote]
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Malawian(m): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
Some things are still unanswered. Like the family living there, are they the owners of the building, are they renting or did they forcefully take over the building from it's owners and refusing to give way? We might have to take a look at the original house/land owner.

Secondly, the person who witnessed the carnage, could he not have recorded it as evidence? Since he was brave enough to stay and witness it.

I am also of the opinion that the Eye witness angle is a fabrication. Such kind of operation would warrant the attackers having outlookers place strategically around the premises for early warnings and should most certainly have seen the eyewitness as he was returning.

Assuming there is an eye witness and not a big fabrication to rope in IPOB. I can tell you that from what I observed on Twitter, Nnamdi Kanu was not even aware the victims were not Igbo.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by dragunov: 1:30pm On May 01, 2021
Iykoto86:
this is terrible and unacceptable ,i will never support the killing of women and children of any kind ,God forbid. When buhari was supposed to call the self assuming killer herdsman to order,he decided to play the ethnic game with nigerians.All this,is the attribute of a failed state called nigeria.

The Fulanis did it. It was an act of revenge because the man killed with his family was pro- igbo and was an informant on the activities of Fulani terrorists living in the forest. They made an example of him. ESN or Ipob didn't do it. They can never be so barbaric as to kill people like that. The way they got killed has fulani trademark; strike when victim is most vulnerable, strike with utmost brutality and hate. Its Fulani handiwork.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? / EFCC Replies Twitter User Who Said They Tweet Like Kids / Osun Election: Voting Disrupted In Ikire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.