Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu (34776 Views)

Outrage Over Viral Video Of 19 Herders Killed In Anambra / Moment Fulani Men Finished Killings In Igbariam - EYEWITNESS VIDEOS / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by isa6namo(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2021
Sorry Anambra no be Benue, we dey wait
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by topboss: 8:46am On Apr 30, 2021
IGBOS ARE THE REAL WARRIORS IN NIGERIA.

NOT THE FICTIONAL ONES OR CHEST BEATERS.

WE WILL FIGHT FULANI, FULANI HERDERS, ARMY, POLICE, NAVY, AIRFORCE ALL COMBINED.

ONLY THE IGBOS WILL TRY THAT IN THE WHOLE NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Emergingnation(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:
This is a dangerous trend by ipobians

Let ipobians thread softly
Shut up, typical Yoruba muslim..
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by IamNat: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2021
Are you in need of a MATLAB Programmer for the implementation of your research work?

As you must have known, MATLAB is one of the widely used tools for implementation of research works in the world today, especially in the field of engineering and other engineering related fields.

We are here to help you with your MATLAB programming implementation for your Undergraduate projects, Masters Dissertation and PhD Thesis.

We ensure appropriate implementation procedure and we do this within the shortest time frame possible to meet up with your deadlines.

We also specialize in writing your term paper, project report and dissertation at all levels (Undergraduates and Postgraduate)

Below are highlight of what we offer:
1. Undergraduate Project Report Writing .
2. Postgraduate Dissertation Writing (Masters).
3. MATLAB Implementation of Undergraduates Research Works.
4. MATLAB Implementation of Postgraduates Dissertation and Thesis.

We offer all the above with the assurance that it is:
1. 100% Plagiarism-free.
2. Never Resold.
4. Strictly Confidential.
5. Timely Delivered.

CONTACT DETAILS:
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by topboss: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2021
JUST NO LET IGBO PEOPLE REASON UNA MATTER

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Omanze: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2021
Sarrki, this post is arousing uneasiness again.

Let's comment with causion and pray for a peaceful Nigeria. It's never too late.

God, bless Nigeria with peace in the East, in the West, in the North and in the South......

Sarrki say ameeen!

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by saintrow1: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
Probably killed by their fellow Fulanis ..people don't know that herders always attack one another as training

Loooool
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Swagtrills(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
Probably killed by their fellow Fulanis ..people don't know that herders always attack one another as training

U are such an unintelligent, dumb and partisan bigot. SMH for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by GodlySexy: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2021
Killing of women, children.. hell nah. This is so barbaric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Obindigbo: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2021
this is one thing I hate, those that killed this family will feel the pain soon, even if it isn't in the hands of the government, God won't allow such people to go Scot free, for someone to live peacefully in a place for so long with his family made the person an indigenous resident of that place, no matter where he or she is coming from, I wish if truly its ipob that killed this family, that they will consider how sacred a human life is to the creator and if this is how this Biafra will be actualized, I think its better we are one in Nigeria, this bloodshed in igboland isn't good, the blood of the innocent cries for vengeance and that's what the blood of these family members killed are calling for right now, nnamdi is doing more harm than good to the Igbo's the way he is going

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by ChiefAfonja: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2021
When herdsmen are slaughtered noise will start.

But when herdsmen slaughter people like bush meat ona no go make noise.

For me I have to pitty for these evil herdsmen, not until you encounter them you won't know how inhuman they are.

They are not different from wild animals

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Charmingpet: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

They were not killed by Igbos ..If IPOB did it they would have owned upto to it by now but they haven't ..trust me this is Fulani on Fulanis crime .. probably revenge over some money sharing thing ...Are you not surprised Miyetti Allah hasn't said anything about the killings ? Because they know it was Fulani on Fulanis
how are u so sure that the attack is true
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by ChiefAfonja: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2021
Obindigbo:
this is one thing I hate, those that killed this family will feel the pain soon, even if it isn't in the hands of the government, God won't allow such people to go Scot free, for someone to live peacefully in a place for so long with his family made the person an indigenous resident of that place, no matter where he or she is coming from, I wish if truly its ipob that killed this family, that they will consider how sacred a human life is to the creator and if this is how this Biafra will be actualized, I think its better we are one in Nigeria, this bloodshed in igboland isn't good, the blood of the innocent cries for vengeance and that's what the blood of these family members killed are calling for right now, nnamdi is doing more harm than good to the Igbo's the way he is going

Close your smelling mouth bro

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Conrod: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:

Stop this thrash of yours

That’s hypocrisy

You are up and down shouting Fulani herdsmen killing

Stop your tribalist sentiment coz the monsters you guys created in Igbos is destroying the East right now

They are killed by Igbos
FIFTH COLUMIST.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by lilyheaven: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2021
smatt1711:
This act is not really good , killing innocent children and women, but my best advice is this ,when you get a signal that your host community don't want you again, why not go back to your place , why is that too hard for the Fulanis to do, call your people and retreat , move back and leave this people to there lands , you need to see the way igbos are begging there brothers in the North to leave north , we have ethnic intolerance and that is a fact , so everyone must try to live where they can feel safe. May God in heaven accept there souls , is terrible to kill innocent women and children.
But where are they going?
From fry pan to fire
Ugm to Boko haram.
I just want all these killings to stop.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by phatnpretty(f): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2021
chiefobdk:

20 people in the household... The wife was not around.. But someone escaped.... Someone went to buy something before the attackers came and hid when HE heard voices...

From this story 3 different persons...

Meaning say na confirmed trash from DAILY TRASH..
someone went to buy something by 2am in the east......hmmmm I smell lies. Where are pictures of the slain victims?

4 Likes

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by richmanrichard: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Really?

You have proof for this sir/madam?

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
the news is fake, rather it was igbariam indigenes n some students were killed by fulani herdsmen. The news was earlier here at d beginning of this week but later a fulani miscreant here rewrote the story and said it was fulanis that was killed. Frm the pics of d dead ppl i saw that day, those pixs n the dressing is simply that of igbos even the skin tone. You can refresh nairaland frm monday n see 4 yourself.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

They were not killed by Igbos ..If IPOB did it they would have owned upto to it by now but they haven't ..trust me this is Fulani on Fulanis crime .. probably revenge over some money sharing thing ...Are you not surprised Miyetti Allah hasn't said anything about the killings ? Because they know it was Fulani on Fulanis

I tell you.

The hellish machete-work displayed in that particular massacre is undoubtedly a Fulani signature. Ipob have yet to start slashing young kids they just shoot you and keep moving. Only the Fula use machetes on toddlers and womenfolk and it's just so heartbreaking

4 Likes

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Really?

You have proof for this sir/madam?

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
And you have proof that it's IPOB? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by MENELIIK: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Are you back from your IDP camp in Benin Republic?

No, he went in search of the Osu women Rashidi took to the forest
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by ginggerxy: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:

Tell ipobians to stop killing people

It’s barbaric
they should stop killing people the way they did in Benue, Kaduna , Zamfara, osun, Ogun and the rest of the country right?
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Speakright79(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2021
Igbo living in the north should be alert, armed and vigilant. These sub humans called fulanis are no different from hyenas and wild dogs; they love the sight, smell and taste of blood;

Let the Igbo living in the north arm themselves with pump action guns and practice collective defence. Don't sit back and allow sub humans to destroy you and your families. Communities in the east should also be vigilant. Buhari and his nepotistic government have taken sides with the fulani trouble makers.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Siwisheswereesh: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2021
I am just imagining how pigidiootts are currrently seriously shiitting their pants... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Lomprico2: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:
This is a dangerous trend by ipobians

Let ipobians thread softly

ipob have never claimed any responsibility for any of these killings.
the government are behind it
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Obindigbo: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2021
Emergingnation:
Shut up, typical Yoruba muslim..
There's nothing to shut up about here, ipob is threading dangerously and further endangering the Igbo bloodline

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by MENELIIK: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:

grin grin grin grin

Ipobians are hypocrites

highly hypocritical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by tradepunter: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2021
Esseite:
Its noticeable the Northerners(Hausas) are now sharply divided from the fulanis...

My hausa friend was all out saying that's how fulanis migrating into their communities in kebbi.. and how they don't like it but have no choice but compromise.

From our conversation I deduced that hausas are powerless against them due to what history gave them.

He has always been quiet on issues and I tend not to raise nation's issue with him.. but the way he voiced out I was like oookayy..

Another of his anger is that he can't travel for now because he goes through zamfara before arriving at kebbi...

For months he haven't seen his wife and kids... So I

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Lemmy123(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2021
Would these guys please just stop the killing competition already?? It's making me sick having to read news about death all the time!!! Gosh!
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2021
Thesame person that posted this fake fake News are the one commenting thrash! What's ur proof that they were killed by ipobians! Keep instigating War very soon e go red for una! 2021 not 1967 where over 5 million innocent children and adults were massacred
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:

Stop this thrash of yours

That’s hypocrisy

You are up and down shouting Fulani herdsmen killing

Stop your tribalist sentiment coz the monsters you guys created in Igbos is destroying the East right now

They are killed by Igbos

Can you get us the pictures and evidences to prove your claims......

The monster crisis you are nurturing will soon be bigger than you to handle.....

Even the news has no pictures of the killed Fulani members ....

I will rather say R.I.P if there were killings but can't say who killed because am not a coward
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by seyi360(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2021
Janicex:
Fulanis/ Yoruba Moslems should keep trending this news until riot erupts in the north!!.

Any news that will end Nigeria is welcome

You are disgusting

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose / Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.