Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu (34813 Views)

Outrage Over Viral Video Of 19 Herders Killed In Anambra / Moment Fulani Men Finished Killings In Igbariam - EYEWITNESS VIDEOS / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by dragunov: 1:40pm On May 01, 2021
amuwo1980:
I find it difficult to believe IPOB or ESN will do such a heinous act, it must be the government or some rouge elements , it can never be planned and conducted by IPOB NEVER and if those who carried out such acts are found out they will pay heavily . They are cursed and we igbos spit them out if they are igbos . I mean this is an NSO, you don’t kill innocent ppl and get away with it.

They were Fulanis. This people are very wicked and barbaric. Its in their culture. They attack and kill each other same way they attack and kill other people.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 02, 2021
Coronabirus:
You people have zero empathy for allowing hatred for PMB to override your sense of decorum.
If u accuse PMB of allowing killing of your people under his nose then the killing of Fulani is it under ghost nose if not PMB?
The earlier you understand that he is weak the more you understand that the killing isn't in anyway related to how u perceived it. What about the dozens killed on daily basis at Zamfara, Sokoto, Kaduna, Niger, Nasarawa, Borno, Yobe are they not under his nose? The killings in North outnumbered that in your place about because of hate you're giving it ethno-religious undertone. You better stopped burning your states for the hatred of someone at Abuja!

Can anyone imagine this incoherent babbles an adult who calls himself Coronabirus typed in my mention. And you carefully avoided the simple question i asked the other fudd who calls himself sarrki.
You mean i should have empathy for a world class Hitler Buhari who would have annihilate 70% of innocent Nigerians by now if he has the chance? You mean we should keep supporting him to kill all Nigerians? Are you sure you're OK? I doubt it.
If he's weak, why can't he resign? Has he even ever shown sincere sadness just once, for all happening under him? Oh, i forgot Femi Adesina already said Buhari doesn't care. The president doesn't care if all his citizens are butchered to death.
So, the killing in the south as many as they're are still not compared to those happening in the north? And you're very proud of this as one of the big achievements in doom of your Buhari? And you call yourself an adult?
Who cares if Buhari is a southerner or notherner, the only thing every patriotic Nigerians is fighting for, is for this demon in power to vacate the seat. Only sentimental dunces like you continue to view things with your anuses.
Shame on you. Bye.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by sweetgala(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2021
FarahAideed:

Do you know the meaning of probably? No Fulanis man can curse me , there is too much blood on the hands of the Fulanis nation ...Go and repent , Igbo people have no hand in those murders so trying to make it a tribal issue without bany evidence and pray for the police to do their work

So who committed the murders, were they killed by ghosts ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison / 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.