Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu (34812 Views)

Outrage Over Viral Video Of 19 Herders Killed In Anambra / Moment Fulani Men Finished Killings In Igbariam - EYEWITNESS VIDEOS / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by SouthEastFacts: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:
This is a dangerous trend by ipobians

Let ipobians thread softly
But Sasa was not a dangerous trend?

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by lexander(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2021
smatt1711:
This act is not really good , killing innocent children and women, but my best advice is this ,when you get a signal that your host community don't want you again, why not go back to your place , why is that too hard for the Fulanis to do, call your people and retreat , move back and leave this people to there lands , you need to see the way igbos are begging there brothers in the North to leave north , we have ethnic intolerance and that is a fact , so everyone must try to live where they can feel safe. May God in heaven accept there souls , is terrible to kill innocent women and children.
but men are guilty so they deserve to be killed
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by hansomb: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2021
DefHQ:

Tell buhari the impostor, to stop killing southerners, and middle beltans..its barbaric
https://www.nairaland.com/6526842/governor-ortom-buhari-working-fulanis
you very stupid for supporting such killings.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by hansomb: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

They were not killed by Igbos ..If IPOB did it they would have owned upto to it by now but they haven't ..trust me this is Fulani on Fulanis crime .. probably revenge over some money sharing thing ...Are you not surprised Miyetti Allah hasn't said anything about the killings ? Because they know it was Fulani on Fulanis
you are deluded
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2021
There are many psychopaths in SE. No empathy.

How can any same person defend this? They are rejoicing against the killings of women and children.
I saw the pictures,I wish I could unsee them.

Ibos don't know that other tribes will hold this against them.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by FarahAideed: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2021
hansomb:
you are deluded

Why ?
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:

What about the thousands of innocent people including innocent kids mercilessly butchered by Fulanis under Buhari's watch?

Why are you these Nairaland zombies or whatever they call you guys, so heartless like this?
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:

Stop this thrash of yours

That’s hypocrisy

You are up and down shouting Fulani herdsmen killing

Stop your tribalist sentiment coz the monsters you guys created in Igbos is destroying the East right now

They are killed by Igbos
idiots ur fulani beast killed ppl in benue idp camp
Stop the babaric killings you shameless lots
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by FarahAideed: 10:00am On Apr 30, 2021
bunto:
There are many psychopaths in SE.

How can any same person defend this. They are rejoicing against the killings of women and children.
I saw the pictures,I wish I could unsee them.

Ibos don't know that other tribes will hold this against them.

Where is your similar comment when Fulanis kill people ? And who told you Igbos killed those people?

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2021
The Fulanis killed them to send a message that IPOB is not ur friend.. No other ethnic group or tribe kills children just like that undecided
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by hansomb: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

Why ?
because you've been consumed by lies.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
Probably killed by their fellow Fulanis ..people don't know that herders always attack one another as training
This is inhuman and senseless comment. You always shout Fulani killings and accept every shit and propaganda they tell u abt Fulani but now they're gruesomely killed in numbers and you're saying trash.
Initially, u created wrong impression that the killed Fulani are are University student killed by Fulani which proved all of you are collaborating in this dastard act.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2021
2001-2002, not 2011.
We were happy about the freedom of democracy.
Esseite:

We were the happiest nation in the world in 2011... just 10years ago. Who brought about the disunity?
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by danngnews: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2021
sarrki:

If it's true that they were killed by Igbos I condemn it, but ask ur self why it was not Ike this during the regimes of Obasanjo, yaradua and Jonathan.

Buhari has destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2021
An eye for an eye makes everyone blind.
Be mindful of what you wish for..

FarahAideed:

Where is your similar comment when Fulanis kill people ? And who told you Igbos killed those people?
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Incognito403: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2021
Jashub:
Buhari is the cause of all this nonsense. If he had listened to the no-antigrazing advice, all this would not have happened. But as it stands, Nigerians are divided by his ethno-religious stupidity

Shut up. Igbos are terrorists. Every Ipob sympathiser is a terrorist.

Simple.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by FarahAideed: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2021
Coronabirus:
This is inhuman and senseless comment. You always shout Fulani killings and accept every shit and propaganda they tell u abt Fulani but now they're gruesomely killed in numbers and you're saying trash.
Initially, u created wrong impression that the killed Fulani are are University student killed by Fulani which proved all of you are collaborating in this dastard act.

What is inhuman about trying to straighten out the fact?

Till now nobody knows who committed this crime but to try to say it was committed by Igbos is very inhuman when you don't even have proof.

For your information I was the first to condemn this killing here and I was the first person to correct the wrong impression that it was students that were killed ...I would have said allow the police to do it's job but unfortunately under your bUhari there is no more police
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Incognito403: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
Probably killed by their fellow Fulanis ..people don't know that herders always attack one another as training
Shut up.

Once retaliation starts in the north, you go suffer.

You people are littered across the north from adamawa to sokoto.

Una go hear am.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by whirlwind7(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2021
smatt1711:
This act is not really good , killing innocent children and women, but my best advice is this ,when you get a signal that your host community don't want you again, why not go back to your place , why is that too hard for the Fulanis to do, call your people and retreat , move back and leave this people to there lands , you need to see the way igbos are begging there brothers in the North to leave north , we have ethnic intolerance and that is a fact , so everyone must try to live where they can feel safe. May God in heaven accept there souls , is terrible to kill innocent women and children.

You know what's disgusting about this people from the north?
They move to a certain place in the south, and will never integrate with the locals.
They look for an empty land isolated from residences, clear it, build their guys and occupy the place.
They won't buy land or build house or even rent a room. They still operate like they are in the middle ages. Their primitive ways point them out like outcasts.
Northerners who blend with the civilization down south, live among the general populace, rent or own their own houses and do their normal business hardly face any such antagonism from members of the public. You won't actually recognize them as Fulanis

I absolutely regret the killing of their women and children, and any unarmed member of their groups. It is sad and barbaric. Igbos shouldn't descend to their level of bloodlust. Better to expel them than kill them.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Incognito403: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2021
smatt1711:

Shut up. Let's call a spade a spade. SEners are bitter, hateful, ungrateful and cold blooded terrorists.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by FarahAideed: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2021
Incognito403:

Shut up.

Once retaliation starts in the north, you go suffer.

You people are littered across the north from adamawa to sokoto.

Una go hear am.

Is it today northerners started killing southerners in the north ? Abeg say something else

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Incognito403: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

I never said they were killed by Igbos ..I only told you it was a Fulani family that was killed but the killers have not been determined...Trust me this is between Fulanis
Trust you for what?! For your bigotry?!
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by FarahAideed: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2021
Incognito403:

Trust you for what?! For your bigotry?!

I am not a Bigot but a truth teller

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Incognito403: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

Is it today northerners started killing southerners in the north ? Abeg say something else

Typical propagandist.

Don't worry, when retaliation starts you'll see the implication of your foolishness.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Incognito403: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

I am not a Bigot but a truth teller
You're a bloody bigot. That's the truth. Kiss it or leave it!
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by FarahAideed: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2021
Incognito403:

Typical propagandist.

Don't worry, when retaliation starts you'll see the implication of your foolishness.

You people have already killed over 30 thousand in just 4 years , are you not tired yet cheesy..

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by QaZpLm(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2021
Jashub:
Buhari is the cause of all this nonsense. If he had listened to the no-antigrazing advice, all this would not have happened. But as it stands, Nigerians are divided by his ethno-religious stupidity

Buhari is a fulani
And every fulani has jihad rooted in him
Everything happening is a modern fulani jihad
Buhari wants to be an hero like usman dan fodio that hijacked hausaland from the indigenous people of hausaland

Everything happening in nigeria was staged

Buhari is a terrorist no cap

1 Like

Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by FarahAideed: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2021
Incognito403:

You're a bloody bigot. That's the truth. Kiss it or leave it!

Show me one bigot statement I made or sharap
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Incognito403: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2021
FarahAideed:

You people have already killed over 30 thousand in just 4 years , are you not tired yet cheesy..

As usual trying to change the topic and derail the discussion. That's the bigotry and propaganda in you.
Re: Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu by Troublemaker007(m): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2021
Wait o! If we are to do head counts! How many people have Fulani killed? This people are always quick to play the victim card. Una nova see anything yet! By the time the whole Africa decides to wipe Fulani from the surface of this earth! All of una go run to Pakistan! Barbaric Animals!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson / Obasanjo, Adeboye, Shonekan, Amosun, Oyedepo At Ogun Christmas Carol [photos] / Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.