Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State (44854 Views)

Police Intercept Armed Bandits On Their Way To Attack Benue Village, Kill Four / Bandits On Camels & Horses Kill 18 In Zamfara, 10 Massacred In Katsina / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by MENELIIK: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
gregyboy:

Like you guys had am empire truly is it the oyo kingdom that was still sacked by the threatening fulani of today....if you're talking of kingdoms and empire mention benin that was brought down by British war machine and nit cutlass and stick like oyo village

Yorubas still remain the biggest cowards in the past and the present

The igbos almost outrun Nigeria army until they cut their food supply

Have the yorubas been able to do it

You are not in your village meeting where you process ridiculous information. There was no empire in the whole of southern Nigeria in the pre colonial period other than Oyo Empire, Benin was a kigndom. Also, Yorubas dont engage in senseless killings to prove any point but when it's time action shall commence. I still maintained that for Yorubas to have engaged in series of wars of conquest in the past said volumes about bravery, I want you to mention any Igbo warrior you know in history so that we will have a good pedestal to discuss cowardice and bravery

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
GUYS WATCHOUT...SOME EVIL SLAVES ARE HERE PROMOTING DIVISION BETWEEN AND AMONGST ODUDUWANS AND BIAFRANS USING FAKE MONIKA OR IDENTITIES.SO REAL GUYS BE GUIDED.
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Philipponzaghi: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
supportnija:

I stand by your side

God bless you my brother.

At this stage we must all come together to rid our land of insecurity.

Citizen, politicians, police, Amotekun, OPC, VGN, Christian, Muslims, Tradirionalists, and every other forces must come together to curb this menace.
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by staneless(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kill them all and use their body as cadavers for our medical students in school
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by seyz91(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by smallsmall: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
I like how Amotekun, OPC, and VGN are working hand in hand.

The SW governors should invest more in these guys to curb the menace of insecurities.

We won’t burn policemen buildings in the SW, we will reason with the police for them to see that we are all in this together and there is need to secure our land.

The police have their families in the SW, if they betray the state then their family will share in the insecurities. We are together in this.

Most Policemen, Amotekun, OPC, and VGN are fellow Yorubas and we must all come together as one to curb the insecurities.

Odua land must be secured and God bless the Yorubas.
God bless lovers of the Yorubas.

What l dont understand is that we blame Buhari for these atrocities but when it is time to play our part, we start acting like Buhari himself.

Buhari said "If any Herder is found with AK47, he should be shot".

Is that not a simple enough directive?
If these guys were found with such Weapons, as Amotekun Association is claiming, then they should have OBEYED the DIRECTIVE of Mr. President: Shoot the Savages.

If tomorrow now, these terrorists take revenge on some Ibarapa Villagers, we will be shouting and wailing.
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by gregyboy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
MENELIIK:

You are not in your village meeting where you process ridiculous information. There was no empire in the whole of southern Nigeria in the pre colonial period other than Oyo Empire, Benin was a kigndom. Also, Yorubas dont engage in senseless killings to prove any point but when it's time action shall commence. I still maintained that for Yorubas to have engaged in series of wars of conquest in the past said volumes about bravery, I want you to mention any Igbo warrior you know in history so that we will have a good pedestal to discuss cowardice and bravery

You're a drunkard
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Mozegee: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
Look at their faces,they are all fulani's
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by gregyboy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
MENELIIK:

Can you show me any written evidence by the europeans noticing the so called oyo empure at its prime when the europeans visited benin and wrote about the street and length of benin....

Am not even igbo ti be dragging tribal words with you....

Fulanis is the enemy of the south thats why i amm this conversation, if Yorubas are habouring them for tinubu political agenda then we the rest southerners will make sure tinubu losses the election to a northern or Easterner 2023

Giving the fulani herdsmen soft landing in the southwest is an act of cowardice

Shoot every fulani at sight,
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by gregyboy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
MENELIIK:

Am not even igbo to be dragging tribal words with you....

Fulanis is the enemy of the south thats why i amm this conversation, if Yorubas are habouring them for tinubu political agenda then we the rest southerners will make sure tinubu losses the election to a northern or Easterner 2023

Giving the fulani herdsmen soft landing in the southwest is an act of cowardice

Shoot every fulani at sight
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Elfaris(m): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Lol....this is why the north is currently a hellhole. Thinking through the ass.
I don't stoop low to exchange words with cretins.
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Canvass: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Both Daudawa and ESN are terrorists.

Stop whitewashing ESN (Unknown gunmen) and blackwashing Daudawa.

ESN go about killing policemen and the military you call them freedom fighter, Boko Haram do the same killing soliders and police you call them terrorists.

If hypocrisy is human, his name will be Canvass
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Elfaris:

I don't stoop low to exchange words with cretins.

But you already did.....stupid street shittin cow fvcker and bandit.
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
gregyboy:

Like you guys had am empire truly is it the oyo kingdom that was still sacked by the threatening fulani of today....if you're talking of kingdoms and empire mention benin that was brought down by British war machine and nit cutlass and stick like oyo village

Yorubas still remain the biggest cowards in the past and the present

The igbos almost outrun Nigeria army until they cut their food supply

Have the yorubas been able to do it

Look at this benin rat.....your state is topping the charts for all things evil and the only your local govt chairman oba is good at is placing curses and sitting around.
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by gregyboy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Look at this benin rat.....your state is topping the charts for all things evil and the only your local govt chairman oba is good at is placing curses and sitting around.

Shift
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Arigwaska: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
next time you people should fire them nothing like arrest anymore
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Cajal(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

How many of such have the Fulani higher up released in the SW?

Life is not by gragra, Amotekun would have extracted the necessary information they needed from those kidnappers to be able to nab more of them before handing them over to the police.

Also, SW governors are on those guys case and a lot of the Fulani bandits are rotting away in Agodi prison, that’s their final abode.

I also lowkey support shooting them at sight but I’ve seen that force don’t always solve all situation. Sometimes common sense is needed and people shouldn’t take decision in haste.

You’re not as wise as the Amotekun that handed them over, a lot of things would have happened that is not open to the media.

..correct...
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by geokay777(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

The SW governors should invest more in these guys to curb the menace of insecurities.

We won’t burn policemen buildings in the SW, we will reason with the police for them to see that we are all in this together and there is need to secure our land.

The police have their families in the SW, if they betray the state then their family will share in the insecurities. We are together in this.

Most Policemen, Amotekun, OPC, and VGN are fellow Yorubas and we must all come together as one to curb the insecurities.

Same gesture being reciprocate in the North,,,,,, I see Nigeria sliding into civil war
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by luluman: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
2rez:
Just imagine! Instead of them to have surreptitiously teleported them jan.ja.weeds to court of heaven, they are broadcasting it. Las las, Fulani higher authorities go release them. Una 3 men squad no try oh.
Oodua & Igbo are not same
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Freelancer2020(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

OMO yoruba ataata, eleduha o gbe wa o

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Philipponzaghi: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
Freelancer2020:

OMO yoruba ataata, eleduha o gbe wa o

Amin ashe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

1 Dead In Jos Reprisal Cult Clash (Graphic Photos) / Deborah Onwu Stabbed To Death In Canada By Her Client / Area Boys Padding N1.548m Abandoned Robbery Loot Into Their Private Parts Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.