Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State (44843 Views)

Police Intercept Armed Bandits On Their Way To Attack Benue Village, Kill Four / Bandits On Camels & Horses Kill 18 In Zamfara, 10 Massacred In Katsina / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by DrChukki: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kill them oh... If they get to Police station their grand Patron in Aṣọ Rock will release them
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by onuman: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/amotekun-apprehended-six-suspected-bandits-on-okeho-iseyin-road-in-oyo/amp/

Before long, if they were not caught, they will be killing policemen and burning government offices in the SW, and the federal government will say Oduduwa Republic agitators were responsible for the attacks. Then federal government sends Nigeria armed forces to the SW to invade the place.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Awoleesu(m): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Amotekun, ESN, Hisbah and other regional based 'security outfits' only draw singular conclusion...

State policing is inevitable!
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by 2rez: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
luluman:
Oodua & Igbo are not same
I no argue bruh
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Tundex911: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
They won come cashout for South west as yahoo no dey their territory...

Smh
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Sammylong45: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
2rez:
Just imagine! Instead of them to have surreptitiously teleported them jan.ja.weeds to court of heaven, they are broadcasting it. Las las, Fulani higher authorities go release them. Una 3 men squad no try oh.
No be juju be that undecided
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by smallsmall: 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Foolish Southerners all around me!
Arrogant Yorubas trying to prove Superiority and Hypocritic Yeebos trying to show non-existent bravery! grin grin
Both of you are SOUTHERNERS and your enemy is Up North, the Fulanis.

But immediately the Fulanis throw a Bone at you, like Dogs, you begin to fight one another and the enemy rolls on the floor laughing!
That is the situation since 1958 and you all have not Wisen-Up in 2021?

The Fulanis are a small group of savages but they keep it close and tight among themselves, while playing you fools against each other.
It is not compulsory that an Ibo prosecute a matter the same way a Yoruba will prosecute the same matter.
The important thing is for the matter to be prosecuted and prosecuted fully.

If ESN burns those terrorists on their land, it is fair game, dont criticise their style.
If Amotekun decides to arrest the terrorists on their own land and hand them over to the Police, so be it, that is their style and dont call them names over that.
The only reason these Fulani terrorists keep playing advantage is because they know that you guys from SOUTHERN NIGERIA dont think deep and you'll go at each others throat, once they play one against the other or say one is superior to the other!
Fouckers, you are not superior to one another as long as savage, illiterate Cow-Urine drinkers can still lord it over you, on your own land.

When the invaders are gone, l will be pleased to host a fist fight between Igbo and Yorubas but for now, you all should sheath your swords, if not for the sake of your Families, for the sake of your unborn generation so that they dont curse you once they realise that they were enslaved by the Fulani as a result of your silly bickerings.

God bless Southern Nigeria and the Middle Belt
No more grudges for now, lets kick some mother-fooucking, Fulani-Bororo azz
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by dododawa1: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
flokii:

Those ones can't learn anything cos they are naturally unintelligent.. the same way they destroyed Nigeria through coup in 1967 thinking they'll dominate every other tribe is the same way they have started destroying their region with IPOB, ESN and UGM killers and murderers. Just that this time around it's their brothers and sisters in the Police and Army they are killing.

The day they will attempt to cross Ore or try their nonsense on Yoruba soil would be the beginning of their end.
laughing and laughed.
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Both Daudawa and ESN are terrorists.

Stop whitewashing ESN (Unknown gunmen) and blackwashing Daudawa.

ESN go about killing policemen and the military you call them freedom fighter, Boko Haram do the same killing soliders and police you call them terrorists.

If hypocrisy is human, his name will be Canvass
When they were protesting you said kill them
When they were being killed by the police/Army you said kill them
When Fulani herdsmen were killing them you rejoiced
When they defended and tried to protect themselves,you said killed them.
When they called for referendum, you said kill them.
Now the cowards of the wasteland,are playing the game of "we are the good guys" to look good in the eyes of their conquerors.
We will see how far it will take you guys to.
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Crusty3: 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
allow God to prosecute them. please next time amotekun,send these bastards to him
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by billyG(m): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Handing those vampires to the police was a very bad idea they should have been shot @ sight.
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by calcal: 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
I remember those days in Lagos, it's either nail the head, burn, or charms them.
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Habibullahee(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
grin shocked
OmovuduTheBeast:
See them!

Useless head slamming terrorists!!!

KILL THOSE STUPID BRAINLESS BASTARDS!
Where are weapons they arrested them with it
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Iykoto86(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
I like how Amotekun, OPC, and VGN are working hand in hand.

The SW governors should invest more in these guys to curb the menace of insecurities.

We won’t burn policemen buildings in the SW, we will reason with the police for them to see that we are all in this together and there is need to secure our land.

The police have their families in the SW, if they betray the state then their family will share in the insecurities. We are together in this.

Most Policemen, Amotekun, OPC, and VGN are fellow Yorubas and we must all come together as one to curb the insecurities.

Odua land must be secured and God bless the Yorubas.
God bless lovers of the Yorubas.
nice one. cool

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by AfonjaConehead: 12:17am On Apr 30, 2021
MENELIIK:

Osu, Nyamirin dodo ndoya, that doesnt change the fact that the Yeebos are cowards. Ojukwu ran away ditto for Namdiot Cownu. Documented history has it that the Fulani jihadists were defeated by the Yoruba forces at the battle of Osogbo in 1840. I want to hear where it was documented that Yeebos ever fought before or mention any notable Igbo warrior in history.

Sifia pains grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by AfonjaConehead: 12:26am On Apr 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Liar the OPC members were released the third day and the police gave reason for arresting them as the norm at first to get full details.

I repeat, we won’t burn police station in the SW. it is counterproductive and a useless approach.

It may be working in the SE but the SW won’t go that route.
Be deceiving yourself there,that's a March 9th story...
Kwantinue with your Igbo this and that o. grin

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Philipponzaghi: 12:43am On Apr 30, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Be deceiving yourself there,that's a March 9th story...
Kwantinue with your Igbo this and that o. grin

Seems you are living in an unknown Gunmen world for you to be saying this rubbish.

Read the below, I just hope it can be translated in Ibo so you can understand.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by AfonjaConehead: 7:04am On Apr 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Seems you are living in an unknown Gunmen world for you to be saying this rubbish.

Read the below, I just hope it can be translated in Ibo so you can understand.

Post the date,let us see nahhh. grin
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Quaddafi29: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2021
Fulani!!!!!!!!

Can't they all head to Mali, Niger or Senegal so that we can live in peace with the peaceful Hausas?
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by MENELIIK: 8:06am On Apr 30, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Sifia pains grin grin grin

Osu, clear my doubt, mention one notable Igbo warrior, I want to learn
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Kinqramon(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

ESN go about killing policemen and the military you call them freedom fighter, Boko Haram do the same killing soliders and police you call them terrorists.

there's an atom of truth in this opinion, but unfortunately it won't be recognized.
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by AfonjaConehead: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2021
MENELIIK:

Osu, clear my doubt, mention one notable Igbo warrior, I want to learn
Afonja of Ilorin. grin grin grin
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by AfonjaConehead: 10:51am On Apr 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Southern sacrileges!!!

The south is ok without the abomination.
The abomination should be annexed to the north
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by kense88: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

How many of such have the Fulani higher up released in the SW?

Life is not by gragra, Amotekun would have extracted the necessary information they needed from those kidnappers to be able to nab more of them before handing them over to the police.

Also, SW governors are on those guys case and a lot of the Fulani bandits are rotting away in Agodi prison, that’s their final abode.

I also lowkey support shooting them at sight but I’ve seen that force don’t always solve all situation. Sometimes common sense is needed and people shouldn’t take decision in haste.

You’re not as wise as the Amotekun that handed them over, a lot of things would have happened that is not open to the media.

Hand them over to the police to do what ? When una go get sense for this country ?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by bengasyl(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2021
helinues:
Very good..

Where there is no law, there is no sin
Where there is no sin, there is no law
Rejoice yet not my padi, hope their defender in Abuja will not send emmisary of being interested in the case and fiam, it goes the usual way
May God continue to protect the good citizens and expose the bad one including their collaborators in high places and among the law enforcement agencies .
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by bengasyl(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2021
kense88:
Hand them over to the police to do what ? When una go get sense for this country ?

I wonder too bros [code][/code]
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by bengasyl(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2021
kense88:

I wonder too bros
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by bengasyl(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2021
kense88:

I wonder too bros[i][/i]
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by bengasyl(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=kense88 post=101255191] Hand them over to the police to do what ? When una go get sense for this country ? [/quot]

I wonder too bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Area Boys Padding N1.548m Abandoned Robbery Loot Into Their Private Parts Caught / Uchenna Samuel Nwosu, Yahoo Boy Arrested For Posing As American Soldier / Man Commits Suicide In Awka On A Mango Tree (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.