Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State (44825 Views)

Police Intercept Armed Bandits On Their Way To Attack Benue Village, Kill Four / Bandits On Camels & Horses Kill 18 In Zamfara, 10 Massacred In Katsina / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Biggers82(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
They should all be killed ooo if you hand them over to police
The police they will free all of them all and they will continue their Evil business sha.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Philipponzaghi: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
temptnow:

You people always learn the hard way.

They are all going to be released by the police. Stop thinking the Police are there for you. Wether Yoruba police or not they only take orders from Abuja not Yoruba elders

Does that now say we should kill the Yoruba policemen like unknown gunmen?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Rahkman: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
grin
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by dododawa1: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
One tribe should learn from this tribe (PEACE).

8 Likes

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Idaytesj29(m): 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

How many of such have the Fulani higher up released in the SW?

Life is not by gragra, Amotekun would have extracted the necessary information they needed from those kidnappers to be able to nab more of them before handing them over to the police.

Also, SW governors are on those guys case and a lot of the Fulani bandits are rotting away in Agodi prison, that’s their final abode.

I also lowkey support shooting them at sight but I’ve seen that force don’t always solve all situation. Sometimes common sense is needed and people shouldn’t take decision in haste.

You’re not as wise as the Amotekun that handed them over, a lot of things would have happened that is not open to the media.

Why do you mention Agodi as if its the only custodial center in SW? While you are right, you should keep sensitive security info. Be tactical, no need for bragging or gragra. Results always show you are working.

They are arrested in ALARMING LARGE NUMBERS and are all over SW holding centers. Those people are very plenty, Fulani dey born ooo and them no dey care about their children. And crime and criminal acts including capitals like murder, rape, arson, robbery, kidnapping etc is like brushing ones teeth's, they consider it normal, I mean normal. Like normal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by livinbygrace: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by temptnow: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Does that now say we should kill the Yoruba policemen like unknown gunmen?

No, shoot the kidnappers immediately you capture them cos when they release them back to the wide which they usually do, they will become more deadlier

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Grace001: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kill these motherfûckers, don’t arrest them because they won’t repent.

When government release them or manage to gain freedom the revenge is going to be brutal

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by tit(f): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
EFCC is busy arresting non violent Yoruba Yahoo boys while leaving violent Fulani Terrorists to ravage the weak and helpless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by naijadrivablog: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
And they were left alive

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Masterito(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
My only worry is that the bandits will be released on distant time.
Philipponzaghi:
I like how Amotekun, OPC, and VGN are working hand in hand.

The SW governors should invest more in these guys to curb the menace of insecurities.

We won’t burn policemen buildings in the SW, we will reason with the police for them to see that we are all in this together and there is need to secure our land.

The police have their families in the SW, if they betray the state then their family will share in the insecurities. We are together in this.

Most Policemen, Amotekun, OPC, and VGN are fellow Yorubas and we must all come together as one to curb the insecurities.

Odua land must be secured and God bless the Yorubas.
God bless lovers of the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Babaken(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
They arrested them and hand over to the police the same police will receive order from above to release them or transfer them to Abuja from there matter close.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by lomprico(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
una still dey call them bandits? ok o
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Elfaris(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Being pro-active in curbing crime is the way to go. But I do hope that innocent people are not being bundled up all in the name of fighting bandits.
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Kosoco(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
You are sensible.... Keep it up boy
Philipponzaghi:

The SW governors should invest more in these guys to curb the menace of insecurities.

We won’t burn policemen buildings in the SW, we will reason with the police for them to see that we are all in this together and there is need to secure our land.

The police have their families in the SW, if they betray the state then their family will share in the insecurities. We are together in this.

Most Policemen, Amotekun, OPC, and VGN are fellow Yorubas and we must all come together as one to curb the insecurities.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by LordPsalm(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Life is not by gragra, Amotekun would have extracted the necessary information they needed from those kidnappers to be able to nab more of them before handing them over to the police.

Also, SW governors are on those guys case and a lot of the Fulani bandits are rotting away in Agodi prison, that’s their final abode.

I also lowkey support shooting them at sight but I’ve seen that force don’t always solve all situation. Sometimes common sense is needed and people shouldn’t take decision in haste.

You’re not as wise as the Amotekun that handed them over, a lot of things would have happened that is not open to the media.

Sorry we in the SE are not as wise as u feel u guys are. We don't romance the devil. Fulani Bandits have never been nice. We don't support our own leaders cuz they are all about their pockets and against us. The leaders will rather shoot us their brother on sight than convict foolanis.
I hope ur governors are not the same tho?
Fulani have killed and raped in our land which we have warned them not to.
They are now enemies.
Yall call continue ur bromance with them.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Until these good people do the right thing and turn the bandits over to the police only to get locked dafuq up for their trouble.

The trouble with Nigeria right now is, good acts like this are rewarded with punishment, so people have less qualms about doing evil.

We should also be mindful of the fact that the Fulani would have murdered their captors to a man had they won the battle.

Let's see if the police will lock the yoruba guys up and, if they do like in the case of Wakili, maybe the yoruba will change tactics and begin "disappearing" any Fulani bandits they catch.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Kingrefreshed: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Rodwave: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
Elfaris:
Being pro-active in curbing crime is the way to go. But I do hope that innocent people are not being bundled up all in the name of fighting bandits.

Lol....this is why the north is currently a hellhole. Thinking through the ass.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by HRMK: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
hmmm.....bororo fulanis who wuld soon be released by police on orders from above!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by damiloladuke: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Good
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by bigcasava1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/amotekun-apprehended-six-suspected-bandits-on-okeho-iseyin-road-in-oyo/amp/
They are lucky that they were not caught in the south east na kill straight! Cows!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by butterfly777(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
I Corinthians 15:52��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Alfred74: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Just kill them and FEM!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by meccuno: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
[s]
Philipponzaghi:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Why not killed them like IPOB/ESN do.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Elfaris:

Innocent people like Iskilu Wakili, right?

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by lexy2014: 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Did u read this part of d story?

"The ones from Saki Road were also handed over to the Divisional Police Officer in the area."

D bandits will back on d street or forest in no time

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State by jaxxy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Trailblazer1:

Who decides who is a terrorist ?

You or terrorist loving Nigerian government undecided

Well the UK and US do not think that Igbos are terrorist.

Do I believe you and your terrorist government or the world view of IPOB?

Going by your narrative, both you and Amotekun are all terrorists

iPod are saints yes, very peaceful and kind. Every other person is a terrorist. undecided

This Is why people don’t want to support ipob sometimes, u are trouble makers who don’t know how to talk. When government changes it for u then u all cry wolf? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) / I Was Forced To Lie With A Corpse And Drink Its Wash Water / Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.