Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. (2917 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by Khd95(m): 2:49am On Apr 30, 2021
Buhari should come and recruit this one into the army, ode grin

Your girlfriend is for the street, SIMPly move on away from her, because that her bestie dey tidy her Toto Wella, he fit even dey cum in her face and fucking her like a harlot while she calls him paapi Bleep me harder

Women sef grin

1 Like

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by yetunsbay(m): 5:46am On Apr 30, 2021
When u said you can't get urself if u never talk with her daily.
Na where u fvck up within u be that.
Release the gei

1 Like

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by roybanjo100(m): 6:50am On Apr 30, 2021
GFICECOLD:
Everytime me and this my girl fight she will insult me first not once not twice if m even talking she will end the call on me saying I complain alot I keep warning her about one particular thing let's leave respect because there's no respect there again I don't even know if she value me again, she takes her male friends so serious that if I even talk she will talk to me anyhow, my birthday on whatsapp it was on pink background she wished me happy birthday without posting anything I kept quiet but if so called bestest(a guy) the quote that came out from her mouth was unbelievable I talk to her about it she said it just came out from her head its nothing, there's no day she and a particular guy will chat she will repost nonsense conversation, if the guy post her picture she will repost I kept quiet but she still continue I talked to her about it for her to say okay m sorry have heard you she ignored me I was still like m I not talking to you she replied me with OK no problem, I called her she said if I call and that's what I'll talk about she won't pick up I told her I'll say it, I called her she didn't pick she said she was busy doing something with her mom I said okay. I called her later again she didn't pick about 6 times she didn't pick up the next morning I called her the same thing until I messaged her on whatsapp she said she don't have anything to tell me that's why she didn't pick up, I got angry I called her and qsk her can she do like this to her friends she shouted at me and told me getout she cut call I called her then she was saying its because she's dating a baby everytime I talk I complain then I ask her okay till I die before she will stop I asked her if she can stop all this nonsense will I just sit down and talk or complain she said that's my business m a baby then she ended the call and blocked me I called with another line she did d same thing again. She's a benin girl but I don't understand why she's always like this and if she's telling me or complaining about something I apologize so it will die but she its like she want to be right even when she's wrong, to just forget her its difficult. If I don't talk to her for a day its like m not complete please how can all this thing stop its disturbing because like now m nobody, if I talk she'll say m complaining, if I ask her something she'll say it's useless its meaningless,please what's my wrong or if person over soft is it bad or loving please
chai, the toto must be sooo sweet for this guy not to have sense any more.
Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by kcy(m): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2021
Sorry
That's yr first heart been broken
U will get use to it
Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by retake89(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2021
GFICECOLD:
Everytime me and this my girl fight she will insult me first not once not twice if m even talking she will end the call on me saying I complain alot I keep warning her about one particular thing let's leave respect because there's no respect there again I don't even know if she value me again, she takes her male friends so serious that if I even talk she will talk to me anyhow, my birthday on whatsapp it was on pink background she wished me happy birthday without posting anything I kept quiet but if so called bestest(a guy) the quote that came out from her mouth was unbelievable I talk to her about it she said it just came out from her head its nothing, there's no day she and a particular guy will chat she will repost nonsense conversation, if the guy post her picture she will repost I kept quiet but she still continue I talked to her about it for her to say okay m sorry have heard you she ignored me I was still like m I not talking to you she replied me with OK no problem, I called her she said if I call and that's what I'll talk about she won't pick up I told her I'll say it, I called her she didn't pick she said she was busy doing something with her mom I said okay. I called her later again she didn't pick about 6 times she didn't pick up the next morning I called her the same thing until I messaged her on whatsapp she said she don't have anything to tell me that's why she didn't pick up, I got angry I called her and qsk her can she do like this to her friends she shouted at me and told me getout she cut call I called her then she was saying its because she's dating a baby everytime I talk I complain then I ask her okay till I die before she will stop I asked her if she can stop all this nonsense will I just sit down and talk or complain she said that's my business m a baby then she ended the call and blocked me I called with another line she did d same thing again. She's a benin girl but I don't understand why she's always like this and if she's telling me or complaining about something I apologize so it will die but she its like she want to be right even when she's wrong, to just forget her its difficult. If I don't talk to her for a day its like m not complete please how can all this thing stop its disturbing because like now m nobody, if I talk she'll say m complaining, if I ask her something she'll say it's useless its meaningless,please what's my wrong or if person over soft is it bad or loving please

Guy are u normal? We already get plenty problems for this country na. Which one be u and ur gf own na. Dah na to find two of una give better reset slap.

Nonsense and buhari
Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by juliuscapps(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2021
Seriously, you're so jobless. Why give so much attention to an ordinary lady like she own your life. The earlier you know your worth, the best for you. You really need to find something tangible doing, don't expect so much from girls and take your time to love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC fvck Story:fucking Uju's Best Friend / Mtn Unlimited tweak / My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.