Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. (2918 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by GFICECOLD(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Everytime me and this my girl fight she will insult me first not once not twice if m even talking she will end the call on me saying I complain alot I keep warning her about one particular thing let's leave respect because there's no respect there again I don't even know if she value me again, she takes her male friends so serious that if I even talk she will talk to me anyhow, my birthday on whatsapp it was on pink background she wished me happy birthday without posting anything I kept quiet but if so called bestest(a guy) the quote that came out from her mouth was unbelievable I talk to her about it she said it just came out from her head its nothing, there's no day she and a particular guy will chat she will repost nonsense conversation, if the guy post her picture she will repost I kept quiet but she still continue I talked to her about it for her to say okay m sorry have heard you she ignored me I was still like m I not talking to you she replied me with OK no problem, I called her she said if I call and that's what I'll talk about she won't pick up I told her I'll say it, I called her she didn't pick she said she was busy doing something with her mom I said okay. I called her later again she didn't pick about 6 times she didn't pick up the next morning I called her the same thing until I messaged her on whatsapp she said she don't have anything to tell me that's why she didn't pick up, I got angry I called her and qsk her can she do like this to her friends she shouted at me and told me getout she cut call I called her then she was saying its because she's dating a baby everytime I talk I complain then I ask her okay till I die before she will stop I asked her if she can stop all this nonsense will I just sit down and talk or complain she said that's my business m a baby then she ended the call and blocked me I called with another line she did d same thing again. She's a benin girl but I don't understand why she's always like this and if she's telling me or complaining about something I apologize so it will die but she its like she want to be right even when she's wrong, to just forget her its difficult. If I don't talk to her for a day its like m not complete please how can all this thing stop its disturbing because like now m nobody, if I talk she'll say m complaining, if I ask her something she'll say it's useless its meaningless,please what's my wrong or if person over soft is it bad or loving please
Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by Skullano(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
Value your peace of mind bro..

8 Likes

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by aceclothing(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bro, Next time try to compose properly ....No paragraph ,nothing.
And about your girlfriend, Once a lady is having a bestie(opposite sex) ,just forget about the relationship.

Speaking from experience....E NO DEY END WELL

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by PrimeWatermark: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
That girl is below 20. Deny it

Or at most, 20years.

7 Likes

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
your cup of tea...

we're facing a lot already in this country for you to bring up your sim.Ping prowess here bro. sim.ping is a disorder

9 Likes

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by 4reala(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
Guy, if you channel those energy you are wasting on her to learning writing skills, it will pay U more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by melodynk01(f): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
I got a migraine reading this embarassed
Please learn to use paragraphs angry
Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Your English ehn,no ne hear o.just be a man ,stop running after her.sit down and chillax.dont call her anymore.

2 Likes

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by Jeon(f): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
GFICECOLD:
Everytime me and this my girl fight she will insult me first not once not twice if m even talking she will end the call on me saying I complain alot I keep warning her about one particular thing let's leave respect because there's no respect there again I don't even know if she value me again, she takes her male friends so serious that if I even talk she will talk to me anyhow, my birthday on whatsapp it was on pink background she wished me happy birthday without posting anything I kept quiet but if so called bestest(a guy) the quote that came out from her mouth was unbelievable I talk to her about it she said it just came out from her head its nothing, there's no day she and a particular guy will chat she will repost nonsense conversation, if the guy post her picture she will repost I kept quiet but she still continue I talked to her about it for her to say okay m sorry have heard you she ignored me I was still like m I not talking to you she replied me with OK no problem, I called her she said if I call and that's what I'll talk about she won't pick up I told her I'll say it, I called her she didn't pick she said she was busy doing something with her mom I said okay. I called her later again she didn't pick about 6 times she didn't pick up the next morning I called her the same thing until I messaged her on whatsapp she said she don't have anything to tell me that's why she didn't pick up, I got angry I called her and qsk her can she do like this to her friends she shouted at me and told me getout she cut call I called her then she was saying its because she's dating a baby everytime I talk I complain then I ask her okay till I die before she will stop I asked her if she can stop all this nonsense will I just sit down and talk or complain she said that's my business m a baby then she ended the call and blocked me I called with another line she did d same thing again. She's a benin girl but I don't understand why she's always like this and if she's telling me or complaining about something I apologize so it will die but she its like she want to be right even when she's wrong, to just forget her its difficult. If I don't talk to her for a day its like m not complete please how can all this thing stop its disturbing because like now m nobody, if I talk she'll say m complaining, if I ask her something she'll say it's useless its meaningless,please what's my wrong or if person over soft is it bad or loving please

seun see wetin u cuz?

if to say you no published NL, we for no dy read this can trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by conscienceman4(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
GFICECOLD:
SIGN OF A YOUNG MAN UNDER A SPELL.

1 Like

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by 5ine: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
Your Smallie is childish and attention seeker....na you they cause am sef....she don see you finish...na so she go dey use u dey catch cruise.
Stop giving her attention.

Make love no go kill you o

2 Likes

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by richmond500: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
1500words, only 10 punctuations

1 Like

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by aminusodiq(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lol... U just a small boy simping around ... Sorry .. u're still in that stage. It's in your best interest you stop calling her. Donot break up with her so that u can have access to her free kpekus anytime. Ignore her till forever...

if she makes any move for reconciliation, accept her, But forget about her, just keep her for fxcking sake... U'll be surprised that she's fxcking those male besties of hers.

Write better next time... At least put paragraph.

1 Like

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by master69(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
That girl is below 20. Deny it

Or at most, 20years.
You see this particular age grade to date Dem na one big problem.
Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by mezico96(m): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
The worst is that if they post about their so-called male besties and you ask them, the will say "We're just friends"

Asif Me and Her were enemies before we started dating
Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by bigcee(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Horrible write up. You and that your babe dey crazy.

2 Likes

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by Usmanzy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
if u were my brother i wuld hav flogged d hell out of u,wats wrong wit u,y u letting ur life revolve round a bitch
beta go get a life
Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Seems like she is your oxygen abi? Seems like you don't value your peace of mind. For crying out loud, that girl is disrespecting you because she doesn't love you and you are not her main guy.

5 Likes

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by Tobechuckwu(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
She be Benin girl!
If u are not from that side u can't really understand them, u can't date a Benin girl nd be soft.
They will see u as a baby, they need someone that can take his stand.
She's not ur type nd stop wasting ur money on her.

2 Likes

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by Crystalom3(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Seems you don't know what it means to let go and forget.

She's not feeling you bro. It's like she's doing you a favor by dating you.

Get out of the relationship. Look for another girl. I'm serious about this.

1 Like

Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by Mustiboy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Valkan:
angry angry angry angry angry angry

"Commot this thing for my ear!"

You're tired of listening grin grin grin
Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by LadySarah: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
grin
Anyone who read all has a mental issue.
Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
even though you might love this girl dearly,you don already Bleep up from the start. Never give any bitch the impression that you can't do without her(you dey give her too much attention thereby she would surely have lesser regards for you)I'd advice you to go through the RED PILL thread in order to open your eyes,I'm 100%, sure by the time you get to page10 you go don see where you bleeped up with her.
Just take your L and look for another girl(if you want but I dont advice you to) then use another foundation for the new relationship.
Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by Nephilim: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Total nonsense.. You should learn to handle a woman. Keep the complaints out and upload your status with mind blowing gig.
Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
@GFICECOLD

Ogbenni, you've given that lady a space only God should occupy, I don't care your faith but only God should occupy that space not a woman.

You must enter a relationship with definite intentions and realistic expectations, your lady sees you as being weak willed and an attention seeker, no lady like this sincerely. Sometimes a absense is key especially when you're busy.

Now the fact that you want to commit does not necessarily means she wants too. Equally telling you, you complain and behave like a child is a misnomer, when people raise issues, they should point out the effect that issue brings and how best it should be managed from their perspective considering your strength to fix the situation so that the relationship grows.

My brother give yourself peace, you see how I approach this relationship thing is that I deal with who wants to deal at my level, that's how I search, bkos I don't do side chicks, so I find who doesn't play runs, who is also willing to commit at my level, now bkos we have similar interest, adjustments are made to ensure progressive growth so that the general dynamics of relationship is FUN and very APPEALING.

In love relationships, you either grow together or you grow apart, find peace by leaving that girl.
Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mustiboy:

"Commot this thing for my ear!"

You're tired of listening grin grin grin
somethings we see on nairaland
Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by Mustiboy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Valkan:

somethings we see on nairaland

I swear
Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by erinatso: 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
Pls hw can i unread dis primary school story
Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by soundOsonic: 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
E sure me die you no pass 16years.
Re: This My Girl At Even After She'll Say Sorry. by AmancalledGod: 12:31am On Apr 30, 2021
chaiii wetin carry me, come dey read this thread sef, i don fvck up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hurt Feelings And A Passive Agressive Man Part 2 / 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother / Sleeping With Ur Girl At Nite And Ur Fone Rings:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.