Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) (25724 Views)

Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows / Fayemi’s Appointments Characterized By High Level Of Religious Discrimination – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by naijamerican: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Father Mbaka is a Rouge!!
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by helinues: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
God told him after sniffing mosquito poo... grin cheesy
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by ChiefAfonja: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
grin grin
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by tope777(m): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Prophecy interpretation is very spiritual and beyond our Understanding.
There is possibilities that father Mbaka is right, what of if Buhari is the Messiah that will help Nigeria to Disintegrate faster than expected??
Current situation in the country is the pointer to what is coming.
Time will tell.
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by desmond2pk: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Your stomach is your god mbaka
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by Ashirioluwa: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Some human beings or pastors can’t differentiate between the voice of God and that of Mr devil
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by FarahAideed: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
Saviour of Islamic Terroristz
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
So na GOD tell am now say make Buhari Resigned !

Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by Troublemaker007(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
God didn’t tell you. See! God didn’t even call you in the first place!
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by jrusky(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Pls Mbaka is expired and outdated in Nigeria scheme of things.

We don't want to hear that Parrot Mbaka bloody sell out name again.

Don't know why ESN failed to look for him for a serious beating.
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by CanadaCars(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
PerformOrResign:
Throwback: God Told Me Buhari Is a Saviour! No Religious Discrimination Under Buhari-Mbaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_R5sEn_b7A

Heb. 1:1,2, "1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

According to the above scripture God does not speak to anyone during these time , all we need to know about God have been revealed to us through Jesus. Anyone claiming to hear from God is a liar and an agent of the devil. They only get communications with their gods who tells them what they like to hear to tickle their ear.
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Trust is something you gotta earn on the street but trust nobody that's what I learned from the streets Even Paul no trust Peter Pastor say he's talking to God I say put am for speaker....

See for this Naija, I no trust any preacher/politician...
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by Troublemaker007(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2

This one own na to dey drink panadol for another man headache. Make frustration nor do you something for nairaland
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by Idaytesj29(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
OloshoMan:
Which of the gods?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by chaloskyx: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
DO YOU KNOW I JUST REALISED ONE THING THE BUYING OF PRIVATE JET TREND AMONG NIGERIAN PASTORS WAS ACTUALLY IN PREPARATION FOR THIS SO THAT THEY WOULD ALL HAVE MEANS TO JAPA WHEN NIGERIA CRUMBLES THOSE JETS WERE NEVER FOR ENVANGELISM WHERE ARE THE SO CALLED PASTORS SEF AM HERING NOTHING FROM THEM AS NIGERIA IS BEING ISLAMISED SAME WAY MOST OF THEM KEPT QUIET DURING END SARS ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY HAVE GONE DEAF AND DUMB THEY CANT PROPHESY AGAIN BA OR MAKE DECLERATIONS
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by Onliie(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Deuteronomy 18vs22

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously; thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by PHijo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Maybe God told you Buhari is the 'saviour' of Biafra! Apart from that I see no reason why God would call a bigot,an intellectually inferior and morally bankrupt man a saviour.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by Taiwojon(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
which saviour

Jesus is the saviour

Not buhari
not anyman from Earth

then
maybe the mbaka was sleeping

maybe he just say it using human knowledge.

that is why it is not good to exalt any man above Jesus.

at the name of jesus buhari must bow

Jesus save
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by lastchild: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
the truth is,Satan has fought mbaka in different ways and failed, he used politics to get at him, mbaka's misbehavior (especially lies) started the moment he start moving with politicians

he's still a great man of God, no doubt
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by edoairways: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
nairalee:
That's why I've lost my respect for most of these so called men of God. Some of them occupying church positions by day but swimming with the devil by night.
They don't need your respect rather you focus on God the author and finisher of faith
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by hokafor(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mbaka the arrangee chief.
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by otinkanika1: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Fr. Mbaka did nothing wrong to give out what he recieved from God. His prophesies came to pass. If the persons thus change from their original promises and fail. Mbaka is not to be blamed

Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by Seebrian(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
[quote author=Bunker1 post=101234235]The OP is very St.up.id, did you hear his latest message on why he said so. Don't invite generational curses because of peanut journalism work you are managing.[/quote Why insult?
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by Elock1: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
PerformOrResign:
Throwback: God Told Me Buhari Is a Saviour! No Religious Discrimination Under Buhari-Mbaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_R5sEn_b7A
and that was the day I stopped taking him serious
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by edoairways: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
lastchild:
the truth is,Satan has fought mbaka in different ways and failed, he used politics to get at him, mbaka's misbehavior (especially lies) started the moment he start moving with politicians

he's still a great man of God, no doubt
Mbaka has been consistent with his teachings and prophecies. Don't let those disgruntled politicians deceive you because of what they stand to gain. A true prophet speaks the mind of God even if it was palatable to the ear. Any prophet who speaks sweet words to make the people comfortable is tagged fake.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by Armanipounds: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
I am a catholic but i make bold to say that Ejike Mbaka is a stomach infastructure priest! If only Mbaka has any iota of shame in him, he would not come on air again to voice out his stupid opinion and not a prophecy! My God cannot be a God of confusion....... I am ashamed of this priest if i must say! Ejike Mbaka God didn't speak to you, maybe the DEVIL did!
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by edoairways: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mbaka has been consistent with his teachings and prophecies. Don't let those disgruntled politicians deceive you because of what they stand to gain. A true prophet speaks the mind of God even if it is not palatable to the ear. Any prophet who speaks sweet words to make the people feel comfortable is tagged false prophet
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by princewarri1985: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Is this man really a man of God?? Because even a babalawo will not spew such rubbish!
Re: Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) by donbenie(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
post=101234073:
GOD IS GOOD : ALL THE TIME.

(Quote this post to say rubbish If God is not good to you, then watch the devil take TOTAL control of your life 7 hours from now)

We Rise!
Religion is a SCAM..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari's Interview With NTA On 6 January 2022 (Live Updates) / All Imo Flights Blacklisted Nationwide Over Attack On NLC President / Nigerian Air Force Intercepts, Destroys Boko Haram Transport Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.