Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti (55568 Views)

Herdsman Killed In Anambra State / Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Timon4real(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
They have not murdered your loved ones yet...
I pray they don't but, when it turns out to be the other way..I'm sure your reasoning would change completely.
No one is in support of killing innocent people but when you do this continuously and feel relaxed it doesn't get to you, and then things turns around due a counter-reaction...
You shouldn't come out to play the victim
Elfaris:
It's just amusing seeing some f00ls on here comment irrational and crazy takes, hiding behind their keyboards and praising terrorists killing innocent people and claiming that they're ready for war. Nnamdi Kanu as cowardly as he is, is out of the country and pushing others to go die like chickens. Are y'all that daft? Remember that when war really starts, it's not like you see in the movies, you won't even have a phone or data to even log into nairaland to write rubbish.
No matter how hurt they are, Miyetti Allah should not take laws into their own hands. They should have faith in the system and allow the law catch up with those terrorists!
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Timon4real(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
Counter revenge you mean...because they started this.hope you haven't forgotten so so soon
UncommonLogic:

You seriously think that they won't get revenge? Might be now might be later, buth these ones never forget. They will surely get revenge.
When you applaud killing of innocent people just because they belong to a tribe, don't come here when they seek revenge.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Jonathan39: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
From any angle, we will cure their craze. It's madness for madness
richmond500:
Igbos will loose, u guys are everywhere, ur properties is everywhere.
Its time u guys drop this braggadocio because even if Fulani no enter SE, they can kill lots of Igbo's...
Well, I am neither Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa nor Fulani, make ona fight, I'll be watching
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by topboss: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
ProlificEric:
may God help us

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.

E BE LIKE SAY MAKE NEPA TAKE LIGHT MAKE E JUST BE ONLY IGBO AND FULANI INSIDE NIGERIA.

NO BRITAIN, US, RUSSIA, FRANCE, CHINA.

FULANI CAN EVEN BRING SAUDI TO HELP DEM, WE WILL STILL CORRECT THEIR FUCUK UP.

IGBOS DONT FEAR FULANI, IT IS THE FULANI THAT FEAR US.

AND IF THEY TRY ANY NONSENSE, MORE FULANI WILL DIE.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by arkonpoint: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
If this govt is serious on stopping all these wanton killings, Miyetti Allah must be banned and it's activities proscribed. It's a matter of urgency or all these go turn season film
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by bellotaofeek: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
Stop Tagging them miyetti Allah. Simply say ' Buhari'
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by richmond500: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jonathan39:
From any angle, we will cure their craze. It's madness for madness
I think y'all should give peace a chance, fighting hasnt done any good to the country
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Edusouls(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
Very Good ipob don buy market, by the time they start killing millions of Igbos on their place people would understand that ipob are complete animals...
Emergingnation:
I don't want to believe that the DSS ain't seeing this open threat coming from Miyetti Allah.

Lest I forget: Buhari is working with Fulani herdsmen to take over Nigeria, Governor Ortom

https://punchng.com/insecurity-ortom-accuses-buhari-of-working-for-fulani-to-take-over-nigeria/
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Jolomenas: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
rummmy:
Fulanis that dont own even a community talk more of a local government or state in Nigeria is threatening igbos with 5 states.....I blame hausas and Yorubas for hosting them....why not go and issue that threat in futa jalon and leave our land.
is that what Nnamdi kanu told you?
Stupid idiot
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by CSTRR: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
They are threatening the craziest Southern region.

They really don't want to do that.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Warmaterial(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Empty threat
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Emergingnation(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Edusouls:
Very Good ipob don buy market, by the time they start killing millions of Igbos on their place people would understand that ipob are complete animals...
Stop reasoning out of the box! In your little mind fulani will be able to kill millions of Igbo. You need a brain check...

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by OpinionCounts(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Johnrio22:
I love una boldness.
But mind you, Igbos are not people that can shy away due to boldness of any motherfucker around.
Bring it on men. it's good this time.
men vs men

The only reason they are always this bold is because they are hundred percent sure that the security apparatus of the country will always support them and even fight for them...but man to man they know deep down in them that the East is one region they can't threaten or mess with because they will always give it back to them fire for fire, and that is why they hate the East so much, they hate the boldness and audacity of the East even in the face of the bias of the nations security agencies.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2021

He said, “So far, more than 50 herders have been killed in the South-East in the last one month, we have the record and the Igbo terrorists led by Nnamdi Kanu will pay for everybody they killed.

Great news.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by SmartPolician: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jaaqbruce:

I am very sure you are no where near SE...but if you are then you must be jobless or dumb!

Why are you pained?

Are you Fulani?
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by CSTRR: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by ngadaAwo: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
coconat:
u think they r making noise? Fulani pple?
hope the Hausas will not team up with them if for any reason jungle matures. May God help our coun3
and you think we're making noise when we say bring it on?

na hype una dey hype these people
they bleed and die too
are they immortals?
FYI igbos are not cowards
we're not afraid of war. we fought a fully fit Nigerian army + their foreign aids for 3 years and you think shedding blood is new to us?
if Hausa are fools they should join them we don't care too.
we've nothing to loose while they have their beloved one Nigeria to loose.
while nobody prays for war, they should stop their stupid threats because we've had enough from them.
they're just talking nonsense because they felt like they have their fulanian army on their side not knowing that they'll be fighting 2 wars at the same time because Boko haram will scatter them.

The day we go hear any killings again by them in our land ehhh...
we'll locate their nearest settlement and slaughter them all without mercy.
nobody has monopoly over bloodshed.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by deavicky(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
but IPOB gave same threat over Ikonso death and 2000 human heads! So annoying that Igbos that are known to always leave outside SE are same people attacking others in SE! Igbos buys massive lands in other regions but fret when others buy in Igboland! Never know Igbos are this dumb...so disappointed
mind u the igbo didn't start the killing. If they want war well let play in that part lets see if it will only affect one part.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Tloc(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Shayetet13:

Do you have money to buy land? I doubt you do! But in case, you manage to get money, either by stealing or fraud, have you attempted to buy land in the east before and you could not buy?

Don't mind the eediot, that is how you know sewage rats always making reckless, r*tarded statements. Especially here on nl.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by TruthinAction: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Why won't he say so when he knows he has the backing of the federal government? But it's an empty threat. Very soon, every other tribe will team up to fight the common enemy - the Foolanis. They are less than 10% of Nigeria population.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Oshokalo: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
this 3 tribes dey always get issue,they hate each other,thank GOD for my state
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Masterkernel1: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
hehehehe..

Fulani will never let it go..Never!

They will definitely revenge even if it will take a hundred years

My brothers from that zone need to be extremely careful

Who are they? Bunch of iron-age beasts running through the woods.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
We are battle ready you want some, come take some
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by ngadaAwo: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
OpinionCounts:

The only reason they are always this bold is because they are hundred percent sure that the security apparatus of the country will always support them and even fight for them...but man to man they know deep down in them that the East is one region they can't threaten or mess with because they will always give it back to them fire for fire, and that is why they hate the East so much, they hate the boldness and audacity of the East even in the face of the bias of the nations security agencies.
and they fear us too
they know that we have nothing to loose while they'll loose their one Nigeria. and without one Nigeria they're nothing and vulnerable.
imagine Fulanis wey no even reach one cosmopolitan town in the east dey make noise.

I no blame them na our useless bastard SE governors who forgot their mandate to lick the ass of a criminal terrorist vagabond in Aso rock.

Thank God Hausas are getting wiser to know their dirty schemes.

They should try any killing again in the east and see if we won't kill every last of them over here.
enough is enough!

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by AllenSpencer: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Johnrio22:
I love una boldness.
But mind you, Igbos are not people that can shy away due to boldness of any motherfucker around.
Bring it on men. it's good this time.
men vs men

I miss Buratai

Python dance, the world will never forget
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by deavicky(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Emergingnation:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/29/we%E2%80%99ll-avenge-death-every-herdsman-killed-south-east-nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-ipob-miyetti-allah
its ok at least they can also feel the pain of the farmers they have been killing. It's not their fault. I blame the government that seem like they fold their hands to watch our ones peacefull beloved country falls.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by ngadaAwo: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
AllenSpencer:

I miss Buratai

Python dance, the world will never forget

lol python dance against armless ipob then
the current coas should try it naa.

na gun be soja
without gun soja na ordinary civillian

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by aniblue(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Where are the DSS?
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by planetx: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bring it on motherfuckers, the earlier you start the sooner this whole thing can be settled once and for all. Nobody has a monopoly of violence, the 50 of you cows that were allegedly killed is just the beginning.

Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by UncommonLogic: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Timon4real:
Counter revenge you mean...because they started this.hope you haven't forgotten so so soon

Suspected and alleged criminal Fulanis started this, those are the ones that should e punished not any innocent Fulanis. Those that want to take revenge should also go after the Igbos who killed their people not innocent Igbos.
Re: We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti by Princeton92(m): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
A call for CIVIL WAR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem / Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account / Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo