Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... (1583 Views)

Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by Risentouch(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
Dear nairalanders do you feel if Bukola Saraki is still Senate president by now he would move or support a motion for president Buhari's impeachment?
I am asking this judging from the battle they faced when the duo was still sitting over the executive and legislative affairs of Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by rottennaija(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Risentouch:
Dear nairalanders do you feel if Bukola Saraki is still Senate president by now he would move or support a motion for president Buhari's impeachment?
I am asking this judging from the battle they faced when the duo was still sitting over the executive and legislative affairs of Nigeria....

Do you mean the same bukola saraki who's jeep and boys were complicit in the Offa Bank Robbery and who was even pictured with the gang member in a condolence visit? How we forget so soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by helinues: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
No, nothing would have been different. Our current set of political leaders graduated from the same school of wickedness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Risentouch:
Some of you are still blind.
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by tolufase: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Not much would be different because he has only one vote. It's still the same Fulanis that dominated the house.

1 Like

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by MadamExcellency: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
If PDP is still in government and Buhari is of PDP, the President would've been impeached

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by Jostoman: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Don't drag Saraki to your issue, talk about ammed lawan because he is the current senate president.

2 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by Letthrmsay(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:
No, nothing would have been different. Our current set of political leaders graduated from the same school of wickedness.

Gbam!!! Oil deh your head.Some Nigerians are so forgetful, Saraki ko Bukola ni,set of Ole gbe,ole gba.
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Risentouch:
They would have blamed him as the reason they failed ...the reason they couldn't function

And many Nigerians would have believed them

2 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
tolufase:
Not much would be different because he has only one vote. It's still the same Fulanis that dominated the house.
Why are you lying ? So many things would have changed

Ex service chiefs won't be confirmed as ambassadors that's for one

Security chiefs would have been summoned

Budget would be more inclusive

So many loans won't be approved

4 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by Bastonworld(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Saraki would have not be a rubber stamp senate president like the one we have there now.

2 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by henrysam(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
rottennaija:

Do you mean the same bukola saraki who's jeep and boys were complicit in the Offa Bank Robbery and who was even pictured with the gang member in a condolence visit? How we forget so soon.
Hatred can send one to early grave. Why are you full of bile.
You know you are just spitting rubbish. Stop this propaganda and let us face those who want to decimate us because we do not belong to their tribe. Nigeria is do not now for this bickering.

1 Like

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by lonecatt(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
He would probably be putting buhari on his toes.
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by FarahAideed: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
rottennaija:

Stop spewing silly lame lies ....what are you gaining from Buhari govt
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by rottennaija(m): 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Stop spewing silly lame lies ....what are you gaining from Buhari govt

I don't know what is wrong with you people. I don't have to agree with you. My point is, Saraki is no good and suddenly, I'm gaining from Buhari? The earlier you people begin to understand that everyone has their own opinion and can share it without having to insult, that is when you will truly grow.
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by rottennaija(m): 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
henrysam:

Hatred can send one to early grave. Why are you full of bile.
You know you are just spitting rubbish. Stop this propaganda and let us face those who want to decimate us because we do not belong to their tribe. Nigeria is do not now for this bickering.
I don't know what is wrong with you people. I don't have to agree with you. My point is, Saraki is no good and suddenly, I'm gaining from Buhari? The earlier you people begin to understand that everyone has their own opinion and can share it without having to insult, that is when you will truly grow.
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by FarahAideed: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
rottennaija:

Where is the insult? You lied that Sarakis jeep was used to rob , I called out your lie and then you call it insult

2 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by rottennaija(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Where is the insult? You lied that Sarakis jeep was used to rob , I called out your lie and then you call it insult

It was jeep. It was me with one of the Offa rubbers in a condolence visit. They were my boys. Happy now?
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by LibertyRep: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
Igbochief001:

Then they will have a ready-made scapegoat, someone they can always blame for their failure.
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by LibertyRep: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Igbochief001:

Then they will have a ready-made scapegoat, someone they can always blame for their failure.

With the media in their pocket, Saraki will be painted as the villain.
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
rottennaija:

How is saraki a no good ? He is not perfect but he is decent , not tribalistic , educated and exposed sure he is light years better than buhari

He is kwara best governor till date

1 Like

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
LibertyRep:

With the media in their pocket, Saraki will be painted as the villain.
Yes like they did in their first 4 years
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by rottennaija(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
Igbochief001:

How is saraki a no good ? He is not perfect but he is decent , not tribalistic , educated and exposed sure he is light years better than buhari

He is kwara best governor till date

And also has criminal working for him that kill people when he pleases. How is he any better?
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
rottennaija:

And also has criminal working for him that kill people when he pleases. How is he any better?
Are you saying this ? His personal corrupt issue is his business

Buhari is corrupt too the worst form of corruption nepotism ...it's even worse than economic corruption

A corrupt compotent expert would always out perform a sincere incompetent person any day any time

Saraki is light years ahead of 98% of politicians in Nigeria

Years saraki is better

1 Like

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by Foodqueen(f): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
What he would av done is what the person occupying the sit is doing.

Our politicians only knows the right thing to do when they are not in power.

Once they are there, they fight for their pocket.
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by rottennaija(m): 4:22am On Apr 30, 2021
Igbochief001:

Are you saying this ? His personal corrupt issue is his business

Buhari is corrupt too the worst form of corruption nepotism ...it's even worse than economic corruption

A corrupt compotent expert would always out perform a sincere incompetent person any day any time

Saraki is light years ahead of 98% of politicians in Nigeria

Years saraki is better

I see we are so bereft of options that we have to choose between 2 bad options.
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2021
rottennaija:

I see we are so bereft of options that we have to choose between 2 bad options.
We are not bereft of options ..

Politicians are corrupt world over ... difference between PDP and APC is simple PDP reserved some key important position for technocrats , real.computent people

APC everything is politics ...name one technocrats in buharis government ?
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by rottennaija(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2021
Igbochief001:

We are not bereft of options ..

Politicians are corrupt world over ... difference between PDP and APC is simple PDP reserved some key important position for technocrats , real.computent people

APC everything is politics ...name one technocrats in buharis government ?

I thought they said PDP and APC are the same?
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2021
rottennaija:

I thought they said PDP and APC are the same?
Ignorant and none objective people

Truth is 99% of nigerians won't perform better than buhari ...most think there is money it's just willingness to work for the people that's missing

Truth is governance is like a business , you have to look for ways to make money to grow the business otherwise it would fall simple

1 Like

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by em19em9: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Still Senate President.... by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
helinues:

Is Tinubu among those graduates

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can No longer makes excuses for IPOB - here’s why / Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A / Atiku’s Academic Qualifications(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.