Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A (1582 Views)

Kuje: DSS Provided Information That Could Have Stopped Attack – Mike Ejiofor / Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping / Garba Shehu Calls Reno Omokri "A Lying Pastor", Reveals How He Joined Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by Ceenaija(m): 7:42am On May 26, 2022
Whenever the spirit wants to destroy somebody he will first makes him mad.We know that Reno Omokri has huge interest in this presidential election because he wants the presidential candidate he is supporting to win so that he can be allowed to return to Nigeria after been in self imposed exile for what his thoughtless utterance has caused him.
Again he has started to attack everybody like Nnamdi kanu thinking that by doing so Nigerians will see him as an unbiased activist but of late he has exposed himself and where he has laid his head. Peter Obi and Osibanjo are the best candidate that has the pedigree to salvage this country but he decided to attack them directly and indirectly.Reno has forgotten that what he said about Tinubu (terrible things)paradventure Tinubu succeeds in winning presidential election , Tinubu will show him what fire does to rat ear.Reno has shot himself on the foot many times.

10 Likes

Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by Pierohandsome: 8:07am On May 26, 2022
Ceenaija:
Whenever the spirit wants to destroy somebody he will first makes him mad.We know that Reno Omokri has huge interest in this presidential election because he wants the presidential candidate he is supporting to win so that he can be allowed to return to Nigeria after been in self imposed exile for what his thoughtless utterance has caused him.
Again he has started to attack everybody like Nnamdi kanu thinking that by doing so Nigerians will see him as an unbiased activist but of late he has exposed himself and where he has laid his head. Peter Obi and Osibanjo are the best candidate that has the pedigree to salvage this country but he decided to attack them directly and indirectly.Reno has forgotten that what he said about Tinubu (terrible things)paradventure Tinubu succeeds in winning presidential election , Tinubu will show him what fire does to rat ear.Reno has shot himself on the foot many times.
and what if Tinubu loses?

Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by AntiBMC(m): 8:25am On May 26, 2022
I stopped following the low-budget fani-kayode a long time ago. After realizing that talkatives can never be credible.

15 Likes

Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by abobote: 9:02am On May 26, 2022
That's not enough reason to unfollow him.
Even though I believe so much in peter Obi, i still know he can't win the presidential election at the moment.
Nigeria have three major tribes, for any tribe to win presidential election, two tribes have to be in alliance.
I only expected him to finish the primaries, and probably settle for the VP. If they win, he can contribute his qouta from there. That's if cabals don't caje him like they did to Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by Austineva(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2022
I did that Long time ago

1 Like

Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by Ceenaija(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2022
Reno should have a break and reevaluate his activities of late if not he becomes an object of mockery, for as of now he is dancing naked in the public.

1 Like

Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by ZombieSlaughter: 9:24am On May 26, 2022
You mean Wendell Simlin? grin
Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by Galaxyowerri(m): 9:28am On May 26, 2022
I already find the fool irritating. A dunce that arrogates himself as Mr know-all.

He has been uttering trash all these while but the day he stated openly that Oby Ezekwesili is ugly is the day I totally wrote him off. Only an slowpoke could say such and to think he never had any remorse even when sensible people tried to call him to order shows how irredeemably lost he is.

Imagine calling someone's wife and someone's mother ugly in public?! Which normal and reasonable person does that? What happens to beauty being in the eyes of the beholder??!!

Reno is a retar.ded fool yet thinks he is wise, such a shame!

10 Likes

Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by Kalashnikov49: 9:33am On May 26, 2022
He is a Student of

Tinubu
Osibanjo
Soyinka
Aregbesola
Abike Dabiri

...............................type of politics, they are his mentors. The above named miscreants insulted a sitting President to the last...so don't blame Reno. Blame his mentors. What do you think?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Galaxyowerri:
I already find the fool irritating. A dunce that arrogates himself as Mr know-all.

He has been uttering trash all these while but the day he stated openly that Oby Ezekwesili is ugly is the day I totally wrote him off. Only an slowpoke could say such and to think he never had any remorse even when sensible people tried to call him to order shows how irredeemably lost he is.

Imagine calling someone's wife and someone's mother ugly in public?! Which normal and reasonable person does that? What happens to beauty being in the eyes of the beholder??!!

Reno is a retar.ded fool yet thinks he is wise, such a shame!
Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by Ceenaija(m): 9:43am On May 26, 2022
He thinks Igbos are down and his verbal attack on them will make him to be loved by other Nigerians. l am from middle belt and we know that Igbos are the most civilised minds in this country. Forget about the challenges in the south east , 2023 election is fueling the situation.

5 Likes

Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by Freedom34: 10:03am On May 26, 2022
From d bolded alone I know d region you come from......d region of hate and bitterness!
Sorry brah, Tinubu doesn't have time for pointless vendatta like that.
That single factor is d main reason he is where he is today: the quality of overlooking transgression/betrayal.

You know how many ppl (including fellow yorubas) have slighted him and he let go?
The reason is dt he knows he'll still need their services one way or d other in future.

I'll give u an example: 3 years ago, el-rufai instigated aregbesola to cast aspersion on tinubu. The former (elrufai) even had d guts to come to Lagos (in d guise of speaking at a book launch) to say he will teach Lagos APC how to 'dethrone' tinubu. That was how strong d gangup was. [b]But alas, d same elrufai is one of tinubu's avowed campaigner/supporter ds present day
You see life?

Unfortunately ds quality is lacking in ur climes, hence d dilemma u currently find urself!
cool
vvvvvv
https://punchng.com/el-rufai-knows-how-to-retire-tinubu/

Imagine if tinubu had held that slight to heart and react (like u lots are wont to do), he would've lost a strong ally!

Ceenaija:
Again he has started to attack everybody like Nnamdi kanu thinking that by doing so Nigerians will see him as an unbiased activist but of late he has exposed himself and where he has laid his head. Peter Obi and Osibanjo are the best candidate that has the pedigree to salvage this country but he decided to attack them directly and indirectly.Reno has forgotten that what he said about Tinubu (terrible things) paradventure Tinubu succeeds in winning presidential election , Tinubu will show him what fire does to rat ear.Reno has shot himself on the foot many times.

1 Like

Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by Nebulax: 10:04am On May 26, 2022
So many bitter people supporting Obi. They hate to hear truth which is so bitter to them like Alomo bitters

1 Like

Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by Nobody: 11:02am On May 26, 2022
I blocked him
Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by Nobody: 11:02am On May 26, 2022
kiss
Ceenaija:
He thinks Igbos are down and his verbal attack on them will make him to be loved by other Nigerians. l am from middle belt and we know that Igbos are the most civilised minds in this country. Forget about the challenges in the south east , 2023 election is fueling the situation.
Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by fk001(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2022
You mean South Easterners stopped following him not Nigerians because we are still following him.

If you can't swallow the hard truth then GTFO, when Reno was criticising and insulting Northerners/Buhari supporters you guys were applauding him while those that he was insulting didn't say that they will unfollow him instead they developed a thick skin

Now is your turn to bare the brunt but as we all know you guys can't withstand heat because of your emotional nature cheesy grin

We the Notherners and Southwesterners are very much with Reno the Buhari tormentor now turned SE tormnetor

1 Like

Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by Mrkcee(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2022
I think Reno has the right to talk anyhow he wants to talk.
When he was busy running his mouth against Buhari & Tinubu u guys didn't complain, now he's ranting about PO una dey vex grin.

Personally sha, I unfollowed him on all platforms (long before now) because the man talks too much mehn; he talks mostly irrelevant things that he shouldn't.

He is someone blessed with knowledge that I respect, but recently his political rantings (mostly irrelevant) has made me dislike him.
shocked I think he'll be loved more as a motivational speaker & educator than a politician urchin cool
Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by Randerl: 11:38am On May 26, 2022
20 out of 465, you call dat one many.
Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by pointblank247(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2022
His attacks on PO made me know that the man may have started experimenting with mkpulumili
Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2022
Pierohandsome:
and what if Tinubu loses?

I don't understand English but I'm feeling perhaps about your grammar undecided
Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by Ceenaija(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2022
The problem with Reno is not that he talks too much but that he talks senseless, exhibiting frustration.
Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by ManMountain(m): 1:07pm On May 26, 2022
Ceenaija:

So you people were following him because he was insulting others like Tinubu and saying things that is pleasant to your ears?

Now that he touched Obi just a little bit, you think Unfollowing will make Obi win 2023 election?

You Ibos need some growing up to do
Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 26, 2022
Reno is idle, this is making him ment, as in mental... Nigerians are dull for following a fake sycophant like Reno.
Re: Many People Have Stopped Following Reno Omokri A by Ceenaija(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2022
Men of character don't insult people rather they offer constructive criticism. Reno insults everything.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s 2children With $2M Condo In Obodo Oyibo. / 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi / Video: Elderly Yoruba Obidients Defied Rain To March For Peter OBI In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.