Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Nigerian Beweries Or A Banking Job? Which Is Better - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Beweries Or A Banking Job? Which Is Better (2045 Views)

I Want To Quit My Banking Job / Lecturing Job Vs MNC Job Which Do You Prefer? / 40k Monthly Permanent Job Or 80k Monthly Contract Job. Which Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Beweries Or A Banking Job? Which Is Better by pdivine(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2007
Nigerian beweries or a banking job, which do u prefer?
i need ur advice badly.

Hint: i work in a bank as a marketer (the pay is good) and i hate the job. now i have an offer from nigerian beweries. what's ur advice?
Re: Nigerian Beweries Or A Banking Job? Which Is Better by deor03(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2007
go to NB . you will have fun
Re: Nigerian Beweries Or A Banking Job? Which Is Better by mamus2010(f): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2007
nigerian breweries cos you'd have your time as well as plenty of fun time, free drinks, thank God its friday e.t.c, and you really dont have to go from place to place begging people to 'open drinking account' wink
Re: Nigerian Beweries Or A Banking Job? Which Is Better by Datchimo: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2007
My dear,
NB is the big thing all the time. you have the Condusive atmosphere to enjoy.Good luck
PLease how is thier Questions like? As in Test,Urgent. Againt Morrow Exam
Re: Nigerian Beweries Or A Banking Job? Which Is Better by kpolongo(f): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2007
IF YOU ASK MY OPINION, I WILL ASK YOU TO WEIGH YOUR OPTIONS, U'RE THE ONE IN THERE,
ME TOO JUST LEFT THE BANK FOR AN OIL AND GAS SERVICING FIRM, JUST BECAUSE THE OFFER
IS BETTER THAN THAT OF THE BANK.IN AS MUCH AS WE ALL NEED THE TIME BUT MY DEAR ALL THAT
COUNTS IS UR BOTTOM LINE AS FAR AS AM CONCERN I WOULDN'T AVE TAKEN THE OFFER IF THEIR
PAY IS NOT BETTER. WORKING IS AS GOOD AS SLAVERY TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT,I THINK U SHOULD GO FOR THE
HIGHERST BIDDER AND CONSIDER ALSO UR CAREER DRIVE.
GOOD LUCK!
Re: Nigerian Beweries Or A Banking Job? Which Is Better by tinuade001(f): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2007
I will say nigerian breweries. because it gives you more time to plan for your family and other things.
Re: Nigerian Beweries Or A Banking Job? Which Is Better by pdivine(m): 8:07am On Jul 16, 2007
thanks all of you for ur response

i even spoke to my branch manager

and he siadhe would tell me the truth

NB is much better

Thanks nairalanders!!!
Re: Nigerian Beweries Or A Banking Job? Which Is Better by damoche07(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2007
My dear,Beer kills,destoys and breaks people's life,family and homes.I was a drunk before.Don't join them in producing it.Stay at your bank and dont think of Money always.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Nigerian Beweries Or A Banking Job? Which Is Better by Matured26(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2007
Nonsense.

I did my Insustrial training at NB and can categorically tell you that NB is 10 times better than any Bank
Have you ever heard the saying lesser stress with better PAY?
Think about that and am glad to know that you've made the right decision.

Cheers,
Re: Nigerian Beweries Or A Banking Job? Which Is Better by akbtunes: 12:23am On Oct 30, 2010
@poster, with all these free advise? are u gonna dedicate a certain percentage of ur 1st salary to us? grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Apprenticeship Aptitude Test. Advice and help needed urgently. / Coronation Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.