Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year (2045 Views)

I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. / How To Start Digital Marketing Career In Mumbai / Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by REJNR: 1:20am On Jan 05, 2022
Investing in crypto or digital currencies is fun and new for a lot of people and also exciting. However, before you jump on an exchange platform and add your money, here are 10 tips to help you get started and invest wisely:

1. Invest only what you can safely lose.
2. Study/research beforehand.
3. Diversify investments.
4. Consider the platform and their regulations.
5. Be wary of scam.
6. Find trusted people to follow.
7. ICOs {initial coin offerings} are great way to invest in something for cheap with the goals of seeing higher prices.
8. Secure the crypto.
9. Track results.
10. Consider market cap.
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by REJNR: 2:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Let me know what you guys think below
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by Chreze(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2022
REJNR:
Let me know what you guys think below

Hi, we wanted to create a crypto thread to talk about daily trading tactics to help students who are currently in the UK (or anywhere else) but I just saw your thread and I noticed it was nearly created. Do you mind if we join you on here and we all add our one and two cents to help our Nigerian community worldwide?

Also do you mind another person taking up a live trade and adding photos and all that?

Regards
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by REJNR: 11:42am On Jan 05, 2022
Chreze:

Hi, we wanted to create a crypto thread to talk about daily trading tactics to help students who are currently in the UK (or anywhere else) but I just saw your thread and I noticed it was nearly created. Do you mind if we join you on here and we all add our one and two cents to help our Nigerian community worldwide?

Also do you mind another person taking up a live trade and adding photos and all that?

Regards
proceed

1 Like

Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by bitbillionaire: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Where can I buy Solana (sol), avalanche, dogecoin, etc in nigeria

Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by Chreze(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
REJNR:
proceed

Aii. Thanks. I will share the thread.
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by Chreze(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
@hustla

We can talk Crypto here. What do you want to know, I can answer and share more here.
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by hustla(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Chreze:
@hustla

We can talk Crypto here. What do you want to know, I can answer and share more here.

Hello bro

What to start with

How To know when to buy and sell etc
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by swot200: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
i greet everyone present on this thread and a nice idea to the initiative of this great opportunity for some of us who are looking up to the crypto world this year............ please oooo to all the bosses and tutors, lets keep this thread active.
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by softworldsystem(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
I register my humble presence here....
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by Chreze(m): 2:31am On Jan 07, 2022
hustla:

Hello bro

What to start with

How To know when to buy and sell etc

Generally the best time to buy a coin is when the coin is low. Buy low I mean when it’s red and -%. That’s the best time. But for coins on this daily trade. The pattern I describe, it is coins that are actually on top gainers list. I was planning on doing a life trade yesterday but was caught up with some child stuff to register and all that. Today I have someone coming over to fix what I bought from their company that is not working properly. Let’s see when the person leaves. I will do a trade and drop snaps of how the trade is going. When I entered and when I intend to come out. When even when Intend to enter.
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by Chreze(m): 2:34am On Jan 07, 2022
@mizGene

We are here. REJNR offered us a spot here to join his work.

1 Like

Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by Chreze(m): 2:44am On Jan 07, 2022
The trading tactics i talked about on the uk thread is something I do and I do get something to hold my body and soul. Like someone rightly said, it doesn’t have any “ I can’t remember the grammar used”. Yes that person had a point.

Generally the best and less less stressful way to trade crypto is to search for a good project, then buy when it’s low and wait for it to grow. A list of coin I tried this with and made profit are Matic, Ada, and BNB.

Matic I first bought early last year at $0.7 I think and I sold a portion of it when it got to $2.5. Luckily later that week market crashed and it went back to 0.7, and I bought the half I sold back at 0.7 and used the remaining money to another coin which was low at that time. Same happens for Ada and for BNB I got at a low rate (I think $75) and sold when it got to $350. Then there was a market correction and it went back to $135 I think. I can’t remember correctly but I think it happened that way.

Now things are changing, too many coins coming out daily. Some with good white paper and use case, but they don’t get to see the day any more. Actually too many coins offering same or similar services, so what happens now is a coins comes out you expect it to go high and it’s either it goes so high and drop so low or it takes time to even go high.

1 Like

Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by Chreze(m): 3:13am On Jan 07, 2022
My advice is whatever coin you intend to buy, buy when it’s low. There is this word in trading in general, it’s called FOMO (fear of missing out). It happens to most or all of us at one time. So a coin comes out, it starts to rise and everyone is buying and we decide to buy as well. Then after buying the coin drops and we are currently in a position very high (top of the mountain) as it is called. FOMO is something to try to avoid, tho difficult to avoid as it’s a tempting situation.

If you buy crypto before, you will probably understand the trading tactics I talked about but if you are new. My advice will be watch us do the trade and show you the result first before you start it.

One of the biggest rule in crypto is to buy early. That is to buy a coin when the price is low. To achieve this, you have to research for a coin and read about it. One app or site I use for this is CoinGecko. It’s an app I use to search for a particular coin and read up the coin “info”. So say I am on Instagram and I stumble on a coin. I go to read about the coin info. Then I look at the trading history of the coin and see what they have been doing in terms of growth.

Presently I have some few coins I am currently on that I believe will do something in the nearest future. This coins include Skyrim, Centrufuge (CFG), KLV and some other I can’t remember right now. This coins I believe have good future. CFG I bought on auction sale before the coin came out to exchanges (that’s a discussion for another day). I bought it at $0.32 or so. I think it’s currently dancing at $1. At some point I think it got to $1.5 or so.

NB: please don’t buy the coins I talked about, except you know them before and intended on buying them before. Some of the coins might not live to their expectations.

Generally getting a good coin from scratch is the aim and goal. But recently too many new coins, some with lies on their paper, some over hyped by the founders and some the head of the project loose interest and just dump the coins. This lead me to stop buying too many long term coins. A lot don’t leave up to expectation. Basically I have realized that coins that finds their way into top exchange like Binance and Coinbase, are the ones to skyrocket in prices.

Why do I love daily trading. Well simply because it reduces my own investment in a project. What I mean is, when I do a trade and make a profit, say maybe $500, now I can invest that profit in a project that I think might go far. So I dont have to take from my MTN salary or my Tesco Salary to buy any coin.

There are so many things to talk about in crypto. Basically I will be sharing my experience on how I started and where I am at present. A part I still have not concluded on is if I will be sharing a coin for people to buy. That I don’t know yet as it’s a risky thing to do. Some coins might not live up to expectation. But I can tell you that we can discuss on a coin and I will suggest an entry point (especially if it’s a daily trading coin).

3 Likes

Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by oursilverbird: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2022
You can as give list of the viable coins on ICO.
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by mizGene(f): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Chreze:
@mizGene

We are here. REJNR offered us a spot here to join his work.
Great, thank you.

I am a total novice but happy to learn. Where do I start from/what do I start with?
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by Biodundimeji(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Chreze:
My advice is whatever coin you intend to buy, buy when it’s low. There is this word in trading in general, it’s called FOMO (fear of missing out). It happens to most or all of us at one time. So a coin comes out, it starts to rise and everyone is buying and we decide to buy as well. Then after buying the coin drops and we are currently in a position very high (top of the mountain) as it is called. FOMO is something to try to avoid, tho difficult to avoid as it’s a tempting situation.

If you buy crypto before, you will probably understand the trading tactics I talked about but if you are new. My advice will be watch us do the trade and show you the result first before you start it.

One of the biggest rule in crypto is to buy early. That is to buy a coin when the price is low. To achieve this, you have to research for a coin and read about it. One app or site I use for this is CoinGecko. It’s an app I use to search for a particular coin and read up the coin “info”. So say I am on Instagram and I stumble on a coin. I go to read about the coin info. Then I look at the trading history of the coin and see what they have been doing in terms of growth.

Presently I have some few coins I am currently on that I believe will do something in the nearest future. This coins include Skyrim, Centrufuge (CFG), KLV and some other I can’t remember right now. This coins I believe have good future. CFG I bought on auction sale before the coin came out to exchanges (that’s a discussion for another day). I bought it at $0.32 or so. I think it’s currently dancing at $1. At some point I think it got to $1.5 or so.

NB: please don’t buy the coins I talked about, except you know them before and intended on buying them before. Some of the coins might not live to their expectations.

Generally getting a good coin from scratch is the aim and goal. But recently too many new coins, some with lies on their paper, some over hyped by the founders and some the head of the project loose interest and just dump the coins. This lead me to stop buying too many long term coins. A lot don’t leave up to expectation. Basically I have realized that coins that finds their way into top exchange like Binance and Coinbase, are the ones to skyrocket in prices.

Why do I love daily trading. Well simply because it reduces my own investment in a project. What I mean is, when I do a trade and make a profit, say maybe $500, now I can invest that profit in a project that I think might go far. So I dont have to take from my MTN salary or my Tesco Salary to buy any coin.

There are so many things to talk about in crypto. Basically I will be sharing my experience on how I started and where I am at present. A part I still have not concluded on is if I will be sharing a coin for people to buy. That I don’t know yet as it’s a risky thing to do. Some coins might not live up to expectation. But I can tell you that we can discuss on a coin and I will suggest an entry point (especially if it’s a daily trading coin).

I would like to learn this cryptocurrency stuff

Please can you guide me ?
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by Chreze(m): 4:28am On Jan 09, 2022
mizGene:

Great, thank you.

I am a total novice but happy to learn. Where do I start from/what do I start with?

It all depends on what you want out of it.

If you want to have coins with good use cases and you don’t mind holding for long term. This has lesser risk as you can sell whenever you fell the price is ok for you. Or you can even choose not to sell and hold for a very long time.

Or you want a good coin for short term holding to earn profit. This is also fine. This is not bad too and the risk is of same level with the long term holding as anything can happen. I advice this type for people who are new and are not in die need of money. Here you just buy a little coin and sometimes within a space of one month or weeks it would have done some move and you sell when you think the price is right.

Then the daily trading has the highest risk as sometimes the coins that comes out that day may be a useless coin, but it goes a mighty run and if you are able to make profit from it, then fine. But if you get stuck in the coin, It might take another year for the coin to get to the price you bought it at. But with guidance and greed elimination, you can get some little profit and go your way daily Or whenever these type of coin surface.

So it boils down to what do you want.

1 Like

Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by Chreze(m): 4:29am On Jan 09, 2022
Biodundimeji:

I would like to learn this cryptocurrency stuff

Please can you guide me ?

Yeah, just ask your questions and someone or I will reply to your questions.
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by Anny4me: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
Chreze:

It all depends on what you want out of it.

If you want to have coins with good use cases and you don’t mind holding for long term. This has lesser risk as you can sell whenever you fell the price is ok for you. Or you can even choose not to sell and hold for a very long time.

Or you want a good coin for short term holding to earn profit. This is also fine. This is not bad too and the risk is of same level with the long term holding as anything can happen. I advice this type for people who are new and are not in die need of money. Here you just buy a little coin and sometimes within a space of one month or weeks it would have done some move and you sell when you think the price is right.

Then the daily trading has the highest risk as sometimes the coins that comes out that day may be a useless coin, but it goes a mighty run and if you are able to make profit from it, then fine. But if you get stuck in the coin, It might take another year for the coin to get to the price you bought it at. But with guidance and greed elimination, you can get some little profit and go your way daily Or whenever these type of coin surface.

So it boils down to what do you want.
thanks so much looking forward to seeing more of ur educative work
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by fykes(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
To add to the lovely piece he wrote their, even coingecko after seeing new coins, u will still need to check the contract address on sites like token sniffer and the rest to help u eliminate the numerous scam tokens that emerge daily.
I really wonder why coinbase not working for naija now..it is the easiest site to use

2 Likes

Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by mizGene(f): 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Chreze:

Yeah, just ask your questions and someone or I will reply to your questions.

Sorry for the long silence..
What are the tools needed? Which apps to download and for what use, which bank is best to use for transactions, where can I get more information in trading, etc.

I want you to guide me through one trade if you can, right here.
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by Chreze(m): 5:35am On Jan 12, 2022
mizGene:

Sorry for the long silence..
What are the tools needed? Which apps to download and for what use, which bank is best to use for transactions, where can I get more information in trading, etc.

I want you to guide me through one trade if you can, right here.

Apps:

1. Binance = An exchange for buying crypto. It’s safe here as they have grown over the years.

2. CoinGecko = I use it to read about coins and add some coins to watch list

3. Coinmarketcap = it has almost all coins with their rating and more information about the coin itself. This is what almost everyone use to see coins present position/ranking.

4. Gate.io = I use this for daily trading only. Very crazy place. Gat to be careful here.

My advice, get the binance app and register, then Get coingecko too as it’s faster to check coins. The 3rd you can check from their web. And the last you can download when you are stronger and want to start trading daily or you understand how things work and you want to see for yourself.

Bank: I will advice Revolut or Monzo (or both). Revolut is on binance and since they sell crypto on their own, I believe it’s a good option. I used them until them pursue me.

For live trade, I thought of that. I will get back on when as I have somethings at hand. Maybe this weekend. But I will let you know.

2 Likes

Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by peacealways: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2022
Following
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by mizGene(f): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Chreze:

Thank you.
Can you guide me on best route to buy some crypto?
I have downloaded the apps now including revolut..
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by Chreze(m): 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
mizGene:

Thank you.
Can you guide me on best route to buy some crypto?
I have downloaded the apps now including revolut..

First is to have some USDT. Which is a token used for buying crypto. Now this is tricky. Cos the only clear option is using p2p Nigeria on binance. That is you buy crypto from people in nigeria and pay them in naira. Someone said he bought using his UK bank Card. For me, I have not tried it and may never use it as I am yet to know all about UK banking and Tax system.

I can advice the p2p on binance. Then you pay the person in naira. They do p2p in uk where you pay in pounds too. But same reason as first, I don’t know much about the law, so I choose to stay out of what I don’t know.

You can watch videos on YouTube on how to use binance p2p. After watching the vidoe, if you have any question you can ask before buying.

1 Like

Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by everify(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2022
PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON SITE

VERIFIED STRIPE ACCOUNT
BANK LOGS WITH BALANCES and LOGIN ACCESS
VERIFIED CASHAPP ACCOUNT
VERIFIED KRAKEN ACCOUNT
VERIFIED PAXFUL ACCOUNT
VERIFIED PAYONEER ACCOUNT ( USA, FRANCE, CANADA, UK AND MANY MORE)
VERIFIED COINBASE ACCOUNT
GOOGLE VOICE
BINANCE VERIFIED ACCOUNT
SELF REGISTERED USA BANKS
DISCOUNTED GIFT CARDS
AGED AMAZON ACCOUNT
PAYPAL LOGS
VENMO LOGS
CASHAPP LOGS
AND MANY MORE

Contact us via WhatsApp/call : +1*424#261-6673

Visit Website: https://ver-shealth.sellix.io/
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by sartun(m): 4:51am On May 05, 2022
Actively buying and selling

Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by emmy4real94(m): 9:34pm On May 06, 2022
Boss are you still active on this trade??
Chreze:

First is to have some USDT. Which is a token used for buying crypto. Now this is tricky. Cos the only clear option is using p2p Nigeria on binance. That is you buy crypto from people in nigeria and pay them in naira. Someone said he bought using his UK bank Card. For me, I have not tried it and may never use it as I am yet to know all about UK banking and Tax system.

I can advice the p2p on binance. Then you pay the person in naira. They do p2p in uk where you pay in pounds too. But same reason as first, I don’t know much about the law, so I choose to stay out of what I don’t know.

You can watch videos on YouTube on how to use binance p2p. After watching the vidoe, if you have any question you can ask before buying.
Re: Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year by Chreze(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2022
emmy4real94:
Boss are you still active on this trade??

If you mean this thread. No, as it’s just if one ask a question I respond. But if you mean crypto trading, yes, tho I have gotten busier and not the full daily trading like before. I completed my master some months back, so I have time to venture on full time activities and use the crypto as my side hustle. If you have a question you can alway ask.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Beweries Or A Banking Job? Which Is Better / Nurses With B2/B1 German Proficiency Needed In Germany / Zenith Bank Interview ( Please I Need Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.