Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo (3081 Views)

BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by afube: 3:07am On Apr 30, 2021
Omoslim26:

;DSo says Very brainwashed dunderhead, who stands zero chance of thinking like a human being, the only thing you find pleasurable is to drink the urine of another and bow like a man without will and mind of his own.

If you are not destined to be a stupid person forevermore, you should ask questions like, why is this man calling the killers fulani and dss men and at the same time referring to them as angels.
but ofcus your sense is not yours again ��
Your efulefu is on 5g pro max level ��

Left to you the whole igbo population will have been wiped out by these fulani bandits..........i know your type of igbo man......you are the type that will do anything to curry favors from these fulani alhajis.......the type that brag about their highly placed fulani boyfriends. you cripple of a man ! ngworo ka ibu...tufiakwa
Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by tit(f): 3:19am On Apr 30, 2021
those their planes will start crashing now.
just watch
Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by freeman5050: 6:29am On Apr 30, 2021
christistruth01:
Igbos False flag strategy

This means Kanu and IPOB are preparing to attack Imo State but will try to blame the Fulani for it

Can you just read what you wrote again...

Does it make any single sense to you??

Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by adadike(f): 6:35am On Apr 30, 2021
Ojiofor:
Nnamdi Kanu and miyetti Allah are partners in crime.Ndi Igbo wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late.
I hope my people will hear, they want to spill blood for blood. Whoose blood? Igbo people's blood
Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by ngadaAwo: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2021
adadike:
I hope my people will hear, they want to spill blood for blood. Whoose blood? Igbo people's blood
Ada sometimes you have to reason independently and not with these paid haters
most of them using Igbo moniker are not igbos but Tinubu urchins that has made hating igbos their full time job.
I've been in this forum constantly since 2009 and I've seen different people.
that trick is very stale.
Fulani herdsmen have drawn the battle line and only a fool will call their bluff and only idiots will depend on the same Nigerian securities they're even boasting with.
inasmuch as kanu's own still dey right now only the ESN has the capacity and will to battle those blood sucking demons.
yes ESN has killed igbos in military but it's a typical self defence a kill or get killed situation because those igbos in the military won't spare them either or do you think no Igbo are among those that massacred innocent orlu civilians in search of ESN that made themselves clear that they should come to Bush and fight them.
apart from this ESN has never touch a hair of any Igbo civillian.
don't follow these Igbo haters to carry propaganda against ESN.
this ojiofo guy and meka boy are serial Igbo haters they don't hide it.
the meka boy even created a thread yesterday in favour of Tinubu presidency and bad mouthing Peter Obi.
no Igbo person will do that.

so Ada mind how you follow these people to consolidate their anti Igbo agenda.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by Ojiofor: 7:28am On Apr 30, 2021
adadike:

And of course Igboland is the battle ground since ESN have no means of taking the war to enemies territory.
Nnamdi Kanu will continue to escalate this conflict for his selfish interest at the detriment of Igbo nation..
Igbo governors should be bold and courageous enough to arm Ebube Agu for defence of Igbo land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by Ojiofor: 7:43am On Apr 30, 2021
ngadaAwo:
Ada sometimes you have to reason independently and not with these paid haters
most of them using Igbo moniker are not igbos but Tinubu urchins that has made hating igbos their full time job.
I've been in this forum constantly since 2009 and I've seen different people.
that trick is very stale.
Fulani herdsmen have drawn the battle line and only a fool will call their bluff and only idiots will depend on the same Nigerian securities they're even boasting with.
inasmuch as kanu's own still dey right now only the ESN has the capacity and will to battle those blood sucking demons.
yes ESN has killed igbos in military but it's a typical self defence a kill or get killed situation because those igbos in the military won't spare them either or do you think no Igbo are among those that massacred innocent orlu civilians in search of ESN that made themselves clear that they should come to Bush and fight them.
apart from this ESN has never touch a hair of any Igbo civillian.
don't follow these Igbo haters to carry propaganda against ESN.
this ojiofo guy and meka boy are serial Igbo haters they don't hide it.
the meka boy even created a thread yesterday in favour of Tinubu presidency and bad mouthing Peter Obi.
no Igbo person will do that.

so Ada mind how you follow these people to consolidate their anti Igbo agenda.

You are talking rubbish, I am more Igbo than you can ever be.Adadike is smart enough to know who is who without you trying to dictate for her like a 5 year old kid.I have been in this platform for ten years only a brainwashed fool like you will doubt my Identity as an igboman.
I will continue to be objective on matters that concerns the Igbo nation.i will not follow the crowd and set Igboland on fire.I refuse to be brainwashed like the rest of you.
Since ESN was formed,have it reduce violent crimes in Igboland or have it increased?
Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by ngadaAwo: 7:45am On Apr 30, 2021
[s]
Ojiofor:

You are talking rubbish, I am more Igbo than you can ever be.Adadike is smart enough to know who is who without you trying to dictate for her like a 5 year old kid.I have been in this platform for ten years only a brainwashed fool like you will doubt my Identity as an igboman.
I will continue to be objective on matters that concerns the Igbo nation.i will not follow the crowd and set Igboland on fire.I reduce to be brainwashed like the rest of you.
Since ESN was formed,have it reduce violent crimes in Igboland or have it increased?
[/s]
Oga you're not Igbo
cry till tomorrow
you can never be
We know your type
we've been bursting your type since 2009
it's a stale tactics

No Igbo man with Igbo blood will go against the only thing fulani herdsmen fears.
ask this impostor for solution against fulani herdsmen
he'll tell you police or Army cheesy
or he might even shout Uzodinma Ebubeagu

oga you no be Igbo

QED!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by Ojiofor: 7:59am On Apr 30, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
Oga you're not Igbo
cry till tomorrow
you can never be
We know your type
it's a stale tactics
t

That is your headache,your opinion means nothing.Come to my village na and say it.F00l.
Some of you idiats that cannot even raise their hands up in their village meetings due some circumstances surrounding their birth and questionable parentage will come online to form opinion on who is Igbo and who's not because you belong to a proscribed cult group.
Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by ngadaAwo: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2021
[s]
Ojiofor:
t

That is your headache,your opinion means nothing.Come to my village na and say it.F00l.
Some of you idiats that cannot even raise their hands up in their village meetings due some circumstances surrounding their birth and questionable parentage will come online to form opinion on who is Igbo and who's not because you belong to a proscribed cult group.
[/s]

Oga you no be Igbo
when you see Igbo blood you know
answering oji ofor doesn't make you Igbo
if you want I can easily create a moniker now and name it Ayomide or Abubakar
does that make me Yoruba or Hausa?

so mr man stop the impersonation
you've been bursted many times
you're not Igbo
full stop.
kiss the truth

Eish!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by Ojiofor: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2021
[[s]s][s]
ngadaAwo:

Oga you no be Igbo
when you see Igbo blood you know
answering oji ofor doesn't make you Igbo
if you want I can easily create a moniker now and name it Ayomide or Abubakar
does that make me Yoruba or Hausa?

so mr man stop the impersonation
you've been bursted many times
you're not Igbo
full stop. [/s]
kiss the truth

Eish!

[/s]
[/s]
Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by Omoslim26: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
Oga you're not Igbo
cry till tomorrow
you can never be
We know your type
it's a stale tactics

No Igbo man with Igbo blood will go against the only thing fulani herdsmen fears.
ask this impostor for solution against fulani herdsmen
he'll tell you police or Army cheesy
or he might even shout Uzodinma Ebubeagu

oga you no be Igbo

QED!

Keep using taquiyya dat will send you to your early grave.

See the high level of deception. The killers are fulani and dss members, and you will still celebrate and call the same fulani killers that are hell bent on turning Igboland to your NE region angels.

To you anyone who is reasonable and will not drink urine and bow to your occult group leader and his militant esn is not Igbo.

You want us to accept a militant sect as a regional security,a creation from a scammer that will continue to draw the senseless unprofessional Nigerian army into our land and thereby putting the lives of innocent people who just go out to get wat they will eat and feed their families,in danger.

Keep using taquiyya while boko boys,iswap, bandits and killer heardmen do competition on who will first have that your big cursed head.

Bloody bororo taquiyya demon.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by ngadaAwo: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2021
[s]
Omoslim26:

See the high level of deception. The killers are fulani and dss members, and you will still celebrate and call the same fulani killers that are hell bent on turning Igboland to your NE region angels.

To you anyone who is reasonable and will not drink urine and bow to your occult group leader and his militant esn is not Igbo.

You want us to accept a militant sect as a regional security,a creation from a scammer that will continue to draw the senseless unprofessional Nigerian army into our land and thereby putting the lives of innocent people who just go out to get wat they will eat and feed their families,in danger.

Keep using taquiyya while boko boys,iswap, bandits and killer heardmen do competition on who will first have that your big cursed head.

[/s]

Trash
stale tactics from a yeriba Muslim Omo slim cheesy

we've been bursting you for ages
you can no longer fool igbos

e pain am well well
tongue

1 Like

Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by EMMY76: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2021
If they try anything funny in imo state their people all over the SS and SE will automatically become endangered species.
Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by Ojiofor: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
Omoslim26:

Any Igboman that refuse to bow before the Afaraukwu scammer must be an afonja or Fulani according to ipob miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
flokii:

They can leave too or decide to stay based on choice.

so Nothing about fulanis killing other people?
Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by Omoslim26: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
rule 2

So when you were running your fingers throwing jabs into my mention did anyone report you??

Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by ngadaAwo: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
[s]
Omoslim26:

So when you were running your fingers throwing jabs into my mention did anyone report you??
[/s]
trash
Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by Omoslim26: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
[s]
ngadaAwo:
[/s]
trash

Senseless

Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by ngadaAwo: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
[s]
Omoslim26:
[/s]

Senseless

teas
Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by Omoslim26: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s]

teas
[/s]

Teas ½í¸í ½í¸
Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by ngadaAwo: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Omoslim26:

Teas ½í¸í ½í¸
[/s]
more trash
Re: Kanu Raises Alarm Over Alleged Fresh Plan By Fulani To Attack Towns In Imo by Omoslim26: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
ngadaAwo post=101268088:
[/s] [s]more trash
more trash😁😁

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Are Terrorists- Enugu Catholic Bishop Slams IPOB / Tinubu In Shock As The North Moves For Consensus Candidate / Igbo First Locally Made Aeroplane To Be Built

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.